New Mi 9 Lite [not rooted] / Stable 12.0.2 / SafetyNet compatibility test: Failed

Hello! :)

Install this zip in TWRP to apply the fix => TWRP_SafetyNetFix-v1.3.zip

INFO: You can install the zip again to revert the fix too.

IMPORTANT: Clear "All app data" of "Google Play store", "Google Play services" and "Google Service Framework" apps then reboot your device.

EDIT: If you still can't use Google Pay, install this patch in TWRP too => GooglePay_fix_v2.zip

;)

Hi Poney70. The fix on 20.12.9 is not working. Tried 2 times, but still failing on Safetynet Test app. Any suggestion?

Did you delete all Data in the aps before install?

Gesendet von meinem perseus mit Tapatalk
Data must be cleaned before or after patch installation? Tried both and didn't work, the apps I cleaned was Google Play Services, Google Pay and Google Play Store.

What is failing (CTS Profile match / Basic Integrity)?

Yeah, exactly

Does this also work when you are not using Magisk?
Or is your version 1.3 still applicable when not rooted?
I am getting the CTS profile match 'fail' error.
You need to install Magisk for installing a Magisk module. ^^

All my safetynet-fix-v1.x versions (TWRP) don't work anymore... ;)

But the latest Stable ROM version by xiaomi.eu for Redmi Note 8T (willow) should pass SafetyNet => V12.0.2.0.QCXMIXM

:)

You need to install Magisk for installing a Magisk module. ^^

All my safetynet-fix-v1.x versions (TWRP) don't work anymore... ;)

But the latest Stable ROM version by xiaomi.eu for Redmi Note 8T (willow) should pass SafetyNet => V12.0.2.0.QCXMIXM

Oh bummer. Before your fixes worked fine without Magisk only via TWRP.
I am using the Mi 9 Lite (pyxis) though. Any chance it can be fixed on that device without root?

Oh bummer. Before your fixes worked fine without Magisk only via TWRP.
I am using the Mi 9 Lite (pyxis) though. Any chance it can be fixed on that device without root?
Hello,

You can try to install this zip in TWRP (but it may not work...) => TWRP_SafetyNetFix-v2.0.2.zip (mirror link: here)

Reinstall the zip again to uninstall the fix if it doesn't work/if the phone doesn't boot.