New Mi 9 Lite [not rooted] / Stable 12.0.2 / SafetyNet compatibility test: Failed

Try to reboot once if it's your first boot in new ROM version.

If it's still not working, reflash the ROM again and clear Dalvik & Cache too.

;)
Cleaning Dalvik and cache didn`t help.
Going to reinstall rom.

Last edited:
so
reflashed rom
flashed patch
rebooted
safetynet passed
flashed Magisk
safetynet failed
in TWRP cleaned cache, dalvik and package cache
safetynet failed

Sadly, no, TWRP can't modify "/system" partition for this device (yet).

You need to use a Magisk module to be able to modify "/system" partition "systemlessly".

;)
hey man i tried your fix on my mi 10 ultra but twrp don't allow to install it probably because cant mount system partition... is there any workaround without spoofing my device id?

Give your ROM version and your SafetyNet results if you want help. :)
This is my ROM version and SafetyNet test result
431ba1dcb9a2647b23ac2bf94f183362.jpg
94b92deb25fa50bf03cee5ba3291ad42.jpg

Sent from my raphael using Tapatalk

Hello everyone, my xiaomi mi 9t device turned from widevine l1 certificate to l3. I tried the ones here but could not return to l1. Is there any other solution to this?

Hello everyone, my xiaomi mi 9t device turned from widevine l1 certificate to l3. I tried the ones here but could not return to l1. Is there any other solution to this?
Hello,

There is NO Widevine L1 files for Android 11 for this device. ;)

xiaomi.eu devs are waiting for Xiaomi to release a "Global" Android 11 ROM to get these files. :)

Hello,

There is NO Widevine L1 files for Android 11 for this device. ;)

xiaomi.eu devs are waiting for Xiaomi to release a "Global" Android 11 ROM to get these files. :)
Then there is no choice but to wait. :) Thanks for the answer

Hello! :)

Install this zip in TWRP to apply the fix => TWRP_SafetyNetFix-v1.3.zip

INFO: You can install the zip again to revert the fix too.

IMPORTANT: Clear "All app data" of "Google Play store", "Google Play services" and "Google Service Framework" apps then reboot your device.

EDIT: If you still can't use Google Pay, install this patch in TWRP too => GooglePay_fix_v2.zip

;)
thanks.. help me out on my mi Mix 3 after switch to Jan Stable had problems with gPay