Invalid Mi File Manager Recent dates

Iain_B

Members
Mar 25, 2013
Something which I have noticed has still not been corrected is within the File Manager app.
Under the Recents tab, the dates are not being updated, therefore files are NOT in the correct (Recent) chronological order.
Under Storage, If you go to the specific folder, the file date is correctly recorded, and its corresponding folder is placed in the correct order.

For instance, I have just updated a document file. I look for it under Recents, and it appears as 30/12/2020, and is placed accordingly.
I go to Storage, and the Documents folder is at the top of the (date sorted) list, and going into the folder, the files are date sorted with the file correctly at the top of the list (with today's date). New files seem to be correctly placed in their chronological order.

Alas, if this is a bug, then it's an official one, we don't modify anything related to that.

Alas, if this is a bug, then it's an official one, we don't modify anything related to that.
I thought I thought that might have been the case. So I uninstalled the system version and installed the one from Google Play.
Thanks for your reply.