Invalid Mi11 - 12.5.9 - No haptic feedback and screen locked at 60hz after 45%battery

xenyth

Members
Jul 2, 2021
Mi 11 - MIUI 12.5.9

Having issues with Vibration and haptic feedback disabling themselves when battery depletes to 45% and below,

At the same time my refresh rate goes down to 60hz (at >45%).. this started happening after getting this update,
all battery saver options are disabled as far as i know.

Mi 11 - MIUI 12.5.9

Having issues with Vibration and haptic feedback disabling themselves when battery depletes to 45% and below,

At the same time my refresh rate goes down to 60hz (at >45%).. this started happening after getting this update,
all battery saver options are disabled as far as i know.
Its miui bug

Doesn't sound like much of a bug to me, the device trying to save battery when it's getting low sounds like a feature to me, especially when it comes to refresh rate.
Yeah that's what i though as well, but i can't turn it off, i WANT haptic feedback and 120hz.. turning off every battery saver feature doesn't resolve this, and this wasn't happening in 12.5.7 X.eu..
How would i go about fixing this, do you by any chance know of a solution?

Yeah that's what i though as well, but i can't turn it off, i WANT haptic feedback and 120hz.. turning off every battery saver feature doesn't resolve this, and this wasn't happening in 12.5.7 X.eu..
How would i go about fixing this, do you by any chance know of a solution?
Nope, you should ask Xiaomi about it...

I'm running china stable 12.5.3 on my Mi 11 Lite 5G and this happened to me yesterday. When my battery hit about 35% the screen changed to 60Hz and I couldn't force it back. Not even fully charging helped I had to reboot. Didn't try reboot until fully charged though.

Sent from my M2101K9C using Tapatalk

BUMP

- 12.5.10, still the same issue, after depleting to 45% or lower, haptics and vibrations completely turn off along side the screen refresh rate dropping from 120hz - 60hz ( Mi11 - 12.5.10 )

BUMP

- 12.5.10, still the same issue, after depleting to 45% or lower, haptics and vibrations completely turn off along side the screen refresh rate dropping from 120hz - 60hz ( Mi11 - 12.5.10 )
What is the point, when the devs already told you you should ask Xiaomi instead of the Xiaomi.eu team ?

Reactions: Poney70
What is the point, when the devs already told you you should ask Xiaomi instead of the Xiaomi.eu team ?
Because i could still find someone that might know a fix.. i haven't gotten a reply back from Xiaomi for weeks and i'm kinda desperate..

This makes me never wanting to update from 12.5.7 stable. I couldn't find any bugs yet. And I don't really care if I'm behind a few android security updates. I just need my phone to work 100%

I think you should double check Automated Tasks setting.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-08-17-15-11-15-498_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-08-17-15-11-15-498_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 295