Mi4 Lte Ramdom Reboots [with Logs]

On 7.5.2.0 i have also reboots, with 7.3.3.0 everything fine

7.3.2; 7.3.3 and 7.5.2 also have this issue bro. Once I had used for about 5 days and it happened. Global version also does.
some random restart, only while charging. but not every night ( I leave it charging overnight ) now miui 7.5.2

Enviado desde mi MI 4LTE mediante Tapatalk

Yay bro, almost when we're charging it happens.

Some people is testing kitkat versions aparently with nice results, and people is talking about power managment, marsmallow chip drivers could be the issue?

Some people is testing kitkat versions aparently with nice results, and people is talking about power managment, marsmallow chip drivers could be the issue?
With kk I never had a reboot..

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk

7.3.2; 7.3.3 and 7.5.2 also have this issue bro. Once I had used for about 5 days and it happened. Global version also does.

I tried only 7.3.2 and had no problems.. but I changed to developer for battery drain..
Also with MIUI 8 no reboots.. Mi4 LTE..

I had flash 7.3.3.0 via fastboot and than flash xiaomi.eu 7.3.3.0, As I said no reboot for many weeks.

Reactions: jc rey
Can you disable all miui power savings?. One work mate is now stable on 6.5.26 with that since almost 3 weeks.

No reboots last two days with 7.5.2 (xiaomi.eu).
I will flash 7.5.1 (en.miui.com) to testing.

Are you all with reboots problems have rooted phones? Maybe that's the issue?

I think this is outrageous...stable, OEM rom and such major problem!

How did you disable miui power management?

Settings -> Additional settings -> Battery -> battery mangment -> Disabled/Off

(sorry if does not match the menu names, my phone is in spanish)

Reactions: schjor
Is this also happening on non .eu room?
Well, i don't know, didn't try it! I just presume...you mean this is the problem only with .eu roms? Maybe someone can confirm that problem exists in official one's?

Well, i don't know, didn't try it! I just presume...you mean this is the problem only with .eu roms? Maybe someone can confirm that problem exists in official one's?

I'm trying with global estable 7.5.1. I'd flash it yesterday, in a few days i'll tell you

I'm trying with global estable 7.5.1. I'd flash it yesterday, in a few days i'll tell you

I'll try it too. Please, post your impressions about this problem.
I'll do it in a few days too...
Thanks

Also with xiaomi global.

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

7.1.2 running fine since 9 days...

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Well, I also have 2 mi4 3/64 + 1 mi3 2/64 that never got any issue with marshmallow. Problem appears on my side with 3 work mates overseas edition, the mi4/16, all affected so it is good to see they are fine with KK. I suspect a component change causing an issue with power optimization, could be the different battery brand they use. It is also mandatory to check back, it is not because it worked with KK 6 months ago that it will still be OK, you device is getting older during that time, prone to fails (battery etc).

Reactions: NOECUBI