Mi4 Lte Ramdom Reboots [with Logs]

No, nothing in particular. But perhaps this way it would be possible to get more ideas. I'm guessing the miui battery saver also goes to work when phone goes to sleep? I was thinking of uninstalling/deleting the powerkeeper apk maybe.

@Applepie2 Personally I only tried sMiui 8.0.2 but I found the performance to be terrible and a lot of heating as well. Even in prolonged idle phone took very long to cool down.
I am on ZeurionX-V2.4-miui kernel testing now, , no random reboot yet since last Friday.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Record video? I had recorded a 5 minutes video clip but it worked quite good, no lagging or dropping fps as u said. Over 5 mins video let me test later. But which quality did u use? I juz used 720p.

btw my phone has no reboot issue now XD~~~ thanks to wake lock manager.
i record at 4k or 1080p mostly as i record videos when i dont have my main camera with me, usually after 5-6-7 minutes the recording gets a lot of lag, prob im going to upload a sample somewhere when i got time.

anyway, good news, or.. bad? disabled this morning wake lock app, after 440hr with no reboot(when app enabled), got a reboot now. im quite sure the reboots has something to do with cpu. couldnt catch a log sadly

Reached 100h with zeurion kernel, no reboot so far, still going on.

Envoyé de mon MI 4W en utilisant Tapatalk

Reached 100h with zeurion kernel, no reboot so far, still going on.

How's battery Life on this kernel? Are all cores working?

Inviato dal mio MI 4LTE utilizzando Tapatalk

Root... Flashify.. Save current... Generate twrp to flash new... And go. Visible after on about phone.
Then I used kernel adaptor to disable wake double tap as recommended. No reboot since 30 minutes

Can you help me? Please

3fb16e55089405542eb113d97072b651.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 4LTE mediante Tapatalk

How's battery Life on this kernel? Are all cores working?

Inviato dal mio MI 4LTE utilizzando Tapatalk
Battery life is not as good as brand kernel, but not a big difference. I just made 3 hours driving, GPS app+Wi-Fi on, screen on for navigation, battery dropped 42%

During a night about 3 % drain, so very good overall.
Reached 125h by the way.
i record at 4k or 1080p mostly as i record videos when i dont have my main camera with me, usually after 5-6-7 minutes the recording gets a lot of lag, prob im going to upload a sample somewhere when i got time.

anyway, good news, or.. bad? disabled this morning wake lock app, after 440hr with no reboot(when app enabled), got a reboot now. im quite sure the reboots has something to do with cpu. couldnt catch a log sadly

Hi you flashed as zip file already the zeurion kernel ?
Did you do a backup before that to store the original kernel?
Flashed it as zip, but didn't backup the original kernel
Not restore flashing a new rom?

By the way, any way to wake up the phone with the alarm?

Flashed it as zip, but didn't backup the original kernel
Not restore flashing a new rom?

New rom will restore, no pb.

with wake lock I've never had to restart a few days ago I had turned off to test 300 hours if not more , now tells me 46 hours of use so I assume that the cell early yesterday morning has restarted

Reactions: jc rey
with wake lock I've never had to restart a few days ago I had turned off to test 300 hours if not more , now tells me 46 hours of use so I assume that the cell early yesterday morning has restarted
seems wake lock is the only solution with xiaomi kernel.
I am doing trials now with zeurion kernel, seems I had no random reboots at 150h.Rom was 6.9.8, now testing 6.9.13 + zeurion kernel again.

For your information, I do not have any random reboot with removed sim card. I only use wlan connection for testing.

Gesendet von meinem ONE E1003 mit Tapatalk

seems wake lock is the only solution with xiaomi kernel.
I am doing trials now with zeurion kernel, seems I had no random reboots at 150h.Rom was 6.9.8, now testing 6.9.13 + zeurion kernel again.

I guess the next step would be to compare both kernels sources, are they available?

Over 400 hours without auto reboot :D, now i'm surely that Wakelock manager has prevented my phone from rebooting issue! thanks u guys for finding out this solution.

Reactions: jc rey