Mi5s - Lte 800...

Artur_PL

Members
Apr 18, 2017
Hi All,
I want have range LTE 800 in my phone.
In last week I sent questions to: Xiaomi Global Email Support service.global(@)xiaomi.com

An I have two answers:
1)
Hi Artur,
Greetings from Xiaomi!
I understand your concern and would request you to check the network bands of your device in the specifications. If it does not match to the particular carrier band width, so we cannot assure you that your device works with the EU network because this particular product is designed on the basic requirement of that particular region. Also, would like to inform you that as of now we haven't started selling our phones in your region, so we would not assure you regarding a phone with LTE 800 support in future. However, we will record this as your feedback and forward the same to our relevant team, so that they may work upon the same in order to avoid further inconvenience. Please stay updated on our website (...) and forum page (...) for further updates.
Please write us back in case you need any further assistance, we will be happy to help you.
Regards,
Pragya
Xiaomi Customer Support

2)
Hi Artur,
Greetings from Xiaomi!
I understand your concern and would like to inform you that, we are not selling the Mi phones in US/European region and also not having the service centers as of now. So regret to inform you that we do not provide any assurance for the same. However, we will forward your case to our relevant department for checking, hoping that they can continue to make improvement in the future. Stay updated with our official website (...) and Facebook page (...) for future launches and further information.
Please get in touch with us if you need any further assistance.
Regards,
Avinash
Xiaomi Customer Support

One mail nothing doing, but...
Colleagues, send emails to support this problem.
If you have written to support, add information in this post.

Maybe together we'll do something ...?

I wanted to buy the Mi5 but in the end I figured out that band B20 (800Mhz) wasn't available so I did buy something else. Pitty because those are great phones but worthless in Europe inside buildings where 1800 and 2100Mhz won't go through.
Xiaomi won't pay the licence fee for that band I understood so for us users, it will never be avaible. Sad while I was waiting for the already available new Mi Mix

Well, there is a guy on XDA's Mi5 Forum that has unlocked some bands (no proofs yet but...)

Hmmm,
I think it is Our problem.
Is new mi6, this model also have not LTE B20.
Other manufacturers, have range B20 (Oneplus 3T)...

Sending mail to support Xiaomi is only 3 minutes.

Hmmm,
I think it is Our problem.
Is new mi6, this model also have not LTE B20.
Other manufacturers, have range B20 (Oneplus 3T)...

Sending mail to support Xiaomi is only 3 minutes.

They don't care my friend can't you understand ?

The mi6 won't have that band as we so, just get another phone

They don't care my friend can't you understand ?

The mi6 won't have that band as we so, just get another phone

If it is true, it is not good news for us.
Many persons still will be disappointed.
Competition, has this range :-(

I still hope something changes in this issue...