New MiNote 2 bugs at 8.8.23

SuperStyle

Members
May 3, 2013
All the below happend from my experience at the latest version 8.8.23 after a full wipe and clean installation.

1. Settings -> Lock screen & password -> Advanced settings ->
'Unlock with Bluetooth device' option does not work, it is searching for devices but cant find any.

2. Notifications at the lock screen are very hard to expand, I need to press several times to expand the notification and sometimes I have to unlock the phone to expand the notification

3. 'Wallpaper Carousel' - There is no the little button that once was on the lock screen, the button that you could immediately change the wallpaper and customize the settings.

4. Do not disturb mode does not work, actually it never did worked so I assume this is a general miui bug(I activate dnd and it seems to work but notifications still have sound)

5. 'Smart Lock' from google does not work, I thing it's also Miui general issue.
But at the earlier builds of xiaomi.eu miui 10 builds it did work

6.If I turn on the option 'HD Sound Enhancer' at Settings -> Additional settings -> Headphones & audio effects, and connecting wierd headphones the volume indicator does not work correctly, when it shows volume is max it's actually not and I can still press volume up button several times until it get to max

Attachments

• Bug 1.png
    Bug 1.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 383
  • bug 3.png
    bug 3.png
    151.4 KB · Views: 382
Last edited:
1 (Mi band 2) working fine for me, the others I either don't use or am not sure about just now.

2. I'm not sure that you should be able to expand something from the lock screen without unlocking the phone?