New Missing Xiaomi Air2 pop-up

Mavericks108

Members
Apr 29, 2019
With the current 9.11.14 update I'm missing the pop-up feature that shows the battery of Xiaomi Air2 earphones, in a airpods style.
That pop-up was present in the 9.10.10 rom, although it didn't showed the image of the earphones, but only the battery stats.

Hello,

I am facing same problem in my Mi9 SE, running version 11.0.5.0, no popup window.

Thank you

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

this is the animation

Reactions: Yasinn
Mi9 here. Instead of the Air2 animation I hace the tipical toast with the info. Anyone got it working?

New update and still no animation. Did Xiaomi removed the animation? Is an official bug?

Amazing! New version eu beta added lhdc mi 8 lite

You will feel the diference, the sound is clearer. How about the pop-up on v3?

Since update to v3 Mi AI only detects the earphones when I sync it again, can't find them only opening the case. Anyone with this same problem?

Last edited:
things i discovered :

The pop up is related to Miui Bluetooth (com.xiaomi.bluetooth)

Also that the pop up was removed from the official global version of miui and at the moment it is only in the Chinese version I will see if I can do something

if it was removed on purpose since the system does not allow me to activate the pop up for lack of miui.permission_access_ble_settings

things i discovered :

Also that the pop up was removed from the official global version of miui and at the moment it is only in the Chinese version I will see if I can do something
Well, let us know if you find anything, we just don't have one of the supported headsets, and even if we were to order one, it would take months until we receive it, thanks to the panic outbreak.

things i discovered :

Could be possible to "steal" com.xiaomi.bluetooth from older miui11 where pop up was working and then install it on miui 12?

Could be possible to "steal" com.xiaomi.bluetooth from older miui11 where pop up was working and then install it on miui 12?

I already tried but there is something missing but I don't know what it is

also all changes are reset with each update

if someone wants to try something start with /system and /vendor

Reactions: Ivanixiv