Miui 0.11.19 english pack #3c (Nexus One / Desire)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
HAVE AT IT!

Download here: http://dphase.net/miui/N1/miui-0.11.19_N1-EN_PACK3c.zip

Changed in 3c:

<string name="callrecordview_menu_delete_one">Clear Call History</string> is now <string name="callrecordview_menu_delete_one">Clear from Call History</string>

Other minor changes to text in the Phone and contacts UI

Settings > Common > Sounds > (Changed the SMS title to Notifications finally!)

In Settings > System > Battery > Battery use, Battery usage stats button label fix, one of the states for it was showing 1%%s unplugged on button text fixed (Thanks to Mish for reporting it), this is now Unplugged Usage, also changed Usage totals to Total Usage

Changed in 3b:

Made a mistake with a drawable in the framework-res.apk (I blame lack of sleep!) this pack fixes the issue.

Changed in 3:

Completely changed the framework-res.apk to fix the Landscape notification pull down error in the graphic, here's a picture of it fixed:

196091544.jpg

Changed in 2h:

Chinese character for Said: 说 removed in Mms.apk, thanks for the spot on that bcnice20!

Changed in 2g:

Minor themes preview fix on Mms themes when the cartoon theme is selected.

Changed in 2f:

Updater.apk was not pushing the cartoon.zip due to a size restriction spotted by n_i_x, thanks dude
Mms.apk theme previews are now fully english
Fixed Chinese send buttons for Mms themes

Changed in 2e:

Multiple fixes for Theme text in Settings.apk
Themes found by default in Updater.apk changed to English (if you still get chinese you may need to delete the cartoon.zip and rounded_icons.zip from your /mnt/sdcard/ location)

Fixed Send SMS button on Cartoon Mob theme.
Added folder_widger.png for Cartoon Mod theme in English (Thanks for pointing that out n_i_x)
MIUI MUSIC - Changed My Playlists to Favorites and Now Playing is now Playing so it fits the UI properly

Changed in 2d:

Fixed FC when choosing: Settings > Personal > Custom Themes > More Themes
Added FileExplorer.apk which fixes the above issue! (English fully translated)
Added some language tweaks to Updater.apk (Thanks for the suggestions sampson!)
Update Script changed to not remove required apk's e.g. FileExplorer.apk and Updater.apk

Changed in 2b:
Fixes Mms.apk FORCE CLOSE issue

Changed in 2c:
Removed some chinese in Settings.apk

Cheers,

Mark

Where is it!

Sent from my Nexus One using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Edit: There it is!

In which english pack release do you think you will provide the new beta music .apk?

Theme FC after English pack install! (((

What theme? You should not be installing themes made for prior versions on newer releases they are going to FC like crazy. We are going to start removing themes from the site that have not migrated to the new theme formats soon to prevent this from happening.

What theme? You should not be installing themes made for prior versions on newer releases they are going to FC like crazy. We are going to start removing themes from the site that have not migrated to the new theme formats soon to prevent this from happening.
In this version (0.11.19) there was a support Theme (Setings-personal- last icon)
When i install English Pack #1 for 0.11.19, this option don`t work every time FC

I do get FC when try to select theme in settings, messaging app is fine though no FC

Edit: messaging app only FC using the cartoon and business theme, default and ink works fine

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Creating a message within the messaging app fails, force close.
Opening an existing message within the messaging app fails, force close.
Selecting the Themes Menu fails, force close.

EDIT: Happens with default theme since i wasnt able to change it because of the FC when selecting the themes menu.

same here ....

We found the issue. That setting points to code in updater.apk which is removed from the ROM because it can't be used for English. We have no choice but to translate it and include it in the packs. Expect pack #2 to address this issue shortly.

This is because the functionality is in updater.apk. We are working out how to fix it without including updater.apk

Please be patient, a new pack will be out soon.

Thanks,

Mark

I have no problems with the sms app whatsoever. But I do have fc when trying to access themes settings...

Creating a message within the messaging app fails, force close.
Opening an existing message within the messaging app fails, force close.
Selecting the Themes Menu fails, force close.

EDIT: Happens with default theme since i wasnt able to change it because of the FC when selecting the themes menu.

I can use the app fine no problem unless using the cartoon or business even tried create new message and send to myself no FC. Flashed over 11.12 with no wipe

I can use the app fine no problem unless using the cartoon or business even tried create new message and send to myself no FC. Flashed over 11.12 with no wipe

Hmmm, first time Ive seen not wiping actually help. lol

Ill have to give it a go. Thanks.

Did you forget to change the build/keys in build.prop in order to avoid market and protected apps problems?

Ah man did a full wipe using amonra 2.00 recovery and getting many many fc's all over the place. Get it when messaging people (or try to atleast), changing the theme.

Perhaps a change in the language pack might fix it. If I use rom without language applied it works great

Sent from my Nexus One using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Status
Not open for further replies.