MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's new in the miui version 10.0.8.0 mi8

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

Updated to 10.0.8.0 from 10.0.6.0. So far so good.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

A new stable rom 10.0.5.0.ODICNFH_v10 for Redmi 6 Pro is uploaded by Xiaomi.Eu
But this Rom version is not uploaded on official website miui.com
I wonder how the Eu admin got hold of this rom when it's not officially uploaded yet..
Any admin here kindly clear my suspicion..

I'm in a Dev release. Do I need to wipe system to come to Stable? Or just data and dalvik? Thanks!!

hi guys, i can't install anymote smart remote app with google play store or titanium backup. miui stable 10.0.10.1 with redmipro, any suggestion?

i was so happy to finaly see a redmi6 (HM6 / cereus) release again and hoped it will be the first xiaomi.eu realease which boots up and will work since it was listed every time and never got a downlaod link.

but still it bricks the phone in a bootloop ... it cycles even faster now with 2seconds per boot attemt. so sad see the team not a single propper working rom for a phone which is ~5 months old now ...

Just flashed my MI 8 Global (10.0.2.0 OEAMIFH, unlocked bootloader) with "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_V10.0.8.0.OEACNFH_v10-8.1.zip" using twrp (wiped Cache, data and davlik cache)

Now it stuck on boot since 1 hour...

I tried a few times to re-install it the EU-ROM with twrp.

BTW: I get a "Enter Password" at boot into TWRP to decrypt data (have to enter Screenlock-Password) - is this normal?

Last edited:
I have a Mi8, with 10.0.5, is it worth to update to 10.0.8? or no big changes?

If it's worth the change, can I do a dirty update without erasing my data? Or I should delete everything and do all the wipes?

Thank you.

Just flashed my MI 8 Global (10.0.2.0 OEAMIFH, unlocked bootloader) with "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_V10.0.8.0.OEACNFH_v10-8.1.zip" using twrp (wiped Cache, data and davlik cache)

Now it stuck on boot since 1 hour...

I tried a few times to re-install it the EU-ROM with twrp.

BTW: I get a "Enter Password" at boot into TWRP to decrypt data (have to enter Screenlock-Password) - is this normal?

What you just did was totally wrong in any possible way! Better read the instruction properly before doing any modifications.

I have a Mi8, with 10.0.5, is it worth to update to 10.0.8? or no big changes?

If it's worth the change, can I do a dirty update without erasing my data? Or I should delete everything and do all the wipes?

Thank you.
If you are on xiaomi.eu 10.0.5.0, just dirty flash 10.0.8.0, after that clean cache and dalvik, reboot.

I update my mi8 this way since the first MiUi 10 stable, no problems so far.

Regards!

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Di3GO95
Status
Not open for further replies.