MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I have Redmi Note 7. Whats the best? This stable or the weekly..

Whats better for this phone? I like special features..
As Xiaomi just announced that there won't be as many beta builds as there were until now (for some phones none anymore only stables), I'd suggest you to go with stable as these updates won't get deprecated.

Hello,

Anyone have Mipad 4 and can install Football Manager 19 Touch.
I Think it's possible to install on official rom but after I install this rom from xiaomi.eu it's no more available on playstore.

Can anyone help to solve this if it's possible.

Best regards.

Hi there I have a couple of questions;
first I accidentally bought redmi Note 7 Chinese version.. can I install your European ROM on that? I think the answer is yes but I'm not sure..
Second; RE. installing TWRP, do I upload the ROM to the internal storage before that or after that? Which would be after formatting the data partition? Can you do this after formatting the data partition? I really want to know the exact order so I'm not going to Brick my device LOL. Thank you so much for your reply

Does anybody know when a new stable for Mi 6 (sagit) will come out? I'll go on a 3 month vacation where I won't be able to flash anything at all, therefore I want to install a stable ROM and set it up before I leave, this way I can have a reliable phone.
The latest stable is 2.5 months old. If no stable comes out before I leave, I'll just install the latest beta from .EU and will use it.
Thanks.

i have a question about 10.3.3.0 on my Mi 8. It can't download app from google player by hotpoint of another phone( Mi9 and Huawei mate 20). It can update when i swich to normal WIFI. is it bug?

Hi. RedmiNote7 (HMN7) user here. I just flashed recently the latest stable rom 10.3 (upload date May 29,2019 or something - but it was the latest) and I noticed that when I search apps in the playstore, some aren't showing e.g Netflix, Speedtest etc. The latest version of Netflix from aftermarket sites also doesn't work. But an older version did. And also, whenever I play videos sent to me via other phones (using ShareIt transfer app), it won't play and sometimes it just lags. It's like the hardware cannot play the video or I don't know what is going on - the video sent was from SGS9.

Help please?

Thank you!

for redmi 5a miui 10.3.2.0 eu rom
-night mode just change status bar and volume bar
-bug reading mode enable before reboot phone
(bug after bootanimation screen will has high contrast warm color )

hi all, sorry for the dumb question, i want to move from the weekly rom to a stable rom. i can't find the guide, i don't do it from long time and i am not sure of all the steps. can you please help me?

hi, after hearing the news about xiaomi shutting down the global and chinese beta for the Xiaomi Mi 6 that i own, i decided to go back to stable...
i have alrelady noticed all the newer features that are missing from this channel of development, but there is a problem, the media volume is way too low, i think it has been reduced to half, it is possible to solve this issue?

Hi guys. I am completely new to this topic. I bought my Mi 9 global version yesterday. I heard that eu rom has better battery life and many other nice features, but I have some questions. 1. Why does stable rom 10.3 not support the xiaomi mi 9 ? 2. Whats the difference between this stable rom and the other roms ? 3. How does this weekly updating work ? Is it just for "non-stable" roms ? And do i have to flash the version every week using twrp or can i just click a button to download the newest version ? 4. In case I don't like the eu rom, can I just switch to the old global rom without losing all my data ?
Thank you so much for your answers !
softwarefish

Last edited:
flash stable rom through twrp (if a eu rom)
yes, on my mi8 SE, i have to move from weekly eu to stable eu and give the phone to my wife. it's not a problem to loose all the data. Should i just follow the guide in page 1? am i going to have any problems?

Mi blend 2s based in pie, same errors al international with notifications, failed to test an excessive amount of, dirty flash to downgrade to previous construct not possible, constantly bootloop so I need to smooth installation from 0. I´ll live in oreo. Bluestacks Kodi Lucky Patcher

Last edited:
MIUI 10.3.1 Voice match does not working on my mi note 3? (I cant click the option it is closed)
Is the issue caused by ROM (I dont think so) or caused by Google or still doesnt have support for Turkish language? (Turkish Eu users help me)

I am so eagerly checking everyday if new release will be available for mi note 2 .... And still nothing...
And you shall keep waiting, if you're so eager, we don't need to hear about that. It's not under our control.

MIUI 10.3.1 Voice match does not working on my mi note 3? (I cant click the option it is closed)
Is the issue caused by ROM (I dont think so) or caused by Google or still doesnt have support for Turkish language? (Turkish Eu users help me)
Try uninstalling Google app and installing this one:

Well, hello there! I'm new here and with flashing Xiaomi's. I read a guide to unlock bootloader and I want to know if I must backup everything because once I unlock bootloader I lost all date (factory reset).

Also another thing about TWRP. In their webpage says that "This device uses dm-verity! This means that swiping to allow system modifications will prevent you from being able to boot if you are using the stock kernel. In order to bypass dm-verity's boot prevention, you will have to install a kernel that has dm-verity disabled in the fstab." I've never read that. This no other chance that change the stock kernel to flash another rom?

I have MIUI 8.5.1 global stable, never get update to 9 or 10, don't know why. The Xiaomi.EU MIUI 10 for Redmi 4A, what does it brings? it's convenient? is there improvements over MIUI 8?

hi, after hearing the news about xiaomi shutting down the global and chinese beta for the Xiaomi Mi 6 that i own, i decided to go back to stable...
i have alrelady noticed all the newer features that are missing from this channel of development, but there is a problem, the media volume is way too low, i think it has been reduced to half, it is possible to solve this issue?
only the global beta has been discontinued, mi6 will still receive the Chinese beta

Status
Not open for further replies.