MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi,
my Redmi Note 7 works fine with MIUI 11, but after some hours or about half a day suddenly I get an error message from AFWall+ after waking up the device (seems to have something to do when changing from mobile data back to wifi), that AFWall+ was not able to perform its rules. When I tried again manually, a message shows up that there are no root rights. After that I open Magisk and it tells me, that Magisk is not installed, but of course it is and was working before.

After a reboot all works fine again - but only some time.

A known issue? Thanks.

work for me

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

[Text Translated from Spanish]
I am using the Google Assistant, and it works correctly. I use it on Mi6 and I made a clean instillation from Zero. The language I installed is "Spanish (American)" but I changed to English and it also works for me.

Have you checked the app permissions?

[Text Translated from Spanish]
I am using the Google Assistant, and it works correctly. I use it on Mi6 and I made a clean instillation from Zero. The language I installed is "Spanish (American)" but I changed to English and it also works for me.

Have you checked the app permissions?
i dont have problem with google assist, also the battery seem good to me. great work! eu team.
8219afdd5db7095782f87856d2e86c8d.jpg

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Hi, successfully installed 11.0.3 over eu-version 10. ... , no Problems, after install in TWRP cleaned cache and Dalvic. Only had to install magisk again.
Little Issue: in always-on-settings choosed aTheme. But now I can't revert to standard. Another problem, which is also in 10. ... : I am painfully missing under developper settings the option "running apps" what seems rather important.

MI9SE one week with 11.0.3 (from 10.3.6), no issues so far, except google pay and also sometimes slow screen unlock from notifications. Not rooted, no Magisk.

Installed today, every time i press power button instead of going in standby phone goes black and then reboot to TWRP. Clean flash without magisk or root! What can I check? Redmi Note 7.

Last edited:
I did. Couldn't resist after half a year of fasting ;)
So far everything is working good. Big THANK YOU to devs.

Reactions: dump9x
Please guys i have a problem:

Mi 9T Pro Global with official 10.4.6 ... Stupid i fastboot flashed Global K20 Pro 10.3.3 and now my device is a Redmi K20 Pro Stuck to 10.3.3, no updates coming from insider updater and can't choose update package, not even i can find a Mi 9T Pro Global official fastboot file... Phone is locked and i have ti wait 30 days ti unlock... At this state, how can o go back to a Mi 9T Pro and let It update again to official 10.4.6? Can t find a solution at all
Unlock with older version, work for my

Unlock 3 smartphone in one week

Mi9SE
From miui 10 beta 10.8 to this stable Miui 11

There is serious battery drain issue.
Using just web browser to view a dark page for approx 3-5 minutes lose 1% battery.

Higher than before miui 10.

Have cleaned memory killed all apps but no change

Users on miui 11 beta also report same issue

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

In miui 10 mi6, the battery lasted for 2 days, and in miui 11 for a day, over night it was discharged by 8% (miui 10-3%)
This is same for me. Battery use high miui 11.
10 was good. There is a bug miui

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

On the Mi9 clean installation security level L3

Wysłane z mojego MI 9 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Status
Not open for further replies.