MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys!
I have a strange problem on Mi 9t pro. I'm using the latest stable 11.0.4 and wanted to dirty flash the 11.0.4 rom. It couldn't boot. I had to make factory reset to boot it. I tried it with mauronofrio twrp official/unofficial and orange fox twrp 10.0.8. I attached the screenshot from orange fox.
Earlier I used OnePlus 6t and Mi 5s plus and I've never had same or similar problem.

Anyone has any idea?
Thx
44fbd5ad354452a8207d15cf6fa1d2fb.jpg

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Redmi K20 Pro eszközömről

Ok sorry man, my mistake. I want ro go feom the previews dev to the new stable for the Mi9t and the only reason that is keeping me from doing that is these widevine thing.

Reactions: _HxC_
Ok sorry man, my mistake. I want ro go feom the previews dev to the new stable for the Mi9t and the only reason that is keeping me from doing that is these widevine thing.
no problem ;) . Can i confirm that on latest stable for Mi9TPro/K20pro widewine is L1.
For Mi9T/k20 i don't know :(

Reactions: Atabertass
Hi guys!. Are you planning on release a MIUI 11 GLOBAL ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi S2\Y2 now that it has been uptaded officialy to MIUI 11.

Thanks for your work by the way!.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi please help, i updated to latest 11.0.5 MI 8, and have boot loop!! im updated from 11.0.4 using TWRP , first time happen. Please help me ...

Hi please help, i updated to latest 11.0.5 MI 8, and have boot loop!! im updated from 11.0.4 using TWRP , first time happen. Please help me ...
Boot into recovery, back up your data, format data (not wipe) flash the ROM again and restore data (copy the backup to a computer, since format data will remove it)

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk

Right thx, i boot again from recovery TWRP, what version is recommend to have ? and..if i udpate using OTA? thx again

Right thx, i boot again from recovery TWRP, what version is recommend to have ? and..if i udpate using OTA? thx again
Make sure you got latest for your device installed, should follow find it for your device in the official ROM release post, official is always best

Here is the official recovery for your device (Mi 8)

You should be able to install it through your computer...

Here is the official recovery for your device (Mi 8)

You should be able to install it through your computer...

Thx a Lot , now all is working again . I feel this new update to Android 10 , feel a bit slow responsive

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

Thx a Lot , now all is working again . I feel this new update to Android 10 , feel a bit slow responsive

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk
Did you clear the cache's and stuff as well? Maybe rebooting again one more time and clear cache/dalvic.

Did you clear the cache's and stuff as well? Maybe rebooting again one more time and clear cache/dalvic.

My phone feels a little slower than normal when I got android q a couple weeks ago, probably normal for the first few beta's tho

Status
Not open for further replies.