MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to install Miui 11 EU on my Mi Mix 2 without using TWRP. Evertime i install twrp i go in a bootlock and i must install the stock global rom. Now already four times.

Problem solved by using sideload

Last edited:
I have a Redmi 7A, I upgraded from xiaomi.eu_multi_HM7A_V11.0.6.0.PCMCNXM_v11-9 to V11.0.1.0.QCMCNXM_v11-10, and now when I press the square button (recent apps) with an open app it goes straight to home screen, and the square button does not actually show recent apps unless I press it when on the home screen. It wasn't like that before... is this supposed to happen?

Sorry the bad english.
I tried the command that you gave me, but it gets stucked on "beginning of crash". No, i do not see any error or something like that, the recent apps button that should directly show me the recent apps just takes me to the home screen like the Home button does. It shows the recent apps only if i press him when i am on the Home Screen.
There is someone else having this issue or is it normal due to the update of Android Q?

Edit: Solved after clean flashing.

Last edited:
Reactions: aplinhares
K20 front camera calibration failed

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-01-02-12-09-396_com.xiaomi.cameratools.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-01-02-12-09-396_com.xiaomi.cameratools.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 288
I have a problem with REDMI 8 updating to the new version xiaomi.eu_multi_HM8_V11.0.1.0.QCNCNXM_v11-10

The fm radio opens but does not turn on.I think the problem is that the system does not allow me to grant the app some permissions - sound recording or localization -.

But how can I do if the permissions are unchecked when I try to activate them?

With the previous version it didn't happen to me

Updated:

I have several apps that I cannot grant permission to record audio either, such as telegram or whatsapp

Last edited:
Reactions: robi
I have a problem with REDMI 8 updating to the new version xiaomi.eu_multi_HM8_V11.0.1.0.QCNCNXM_v11-10

The fm radio opens but does not turn on.

I have the same problem.
Edit:
A core app is missing "/system/app/FM/FM.apk".
If you have root access, you can resolve it by copying this file from another Xiaomi device running Android 10.

I have several apps that I cannot grant permission to record audio either, such as telegram or whatsapp
I can give permission to record audio.
Did you do a clean install?

Last edited:
I see that Mi 10 Lite (monet) ROM is released on sourceforge. Which twrp is to be used for flashing? Is twrp for vangogh "Mi 10 lite Zoom" compatible? Because there is no 'monet' twrp.

Last edited:
Reactions: timbook2
I see that Mi 10 Lite (monet) ROM is released on sourceforge. Which twrp is to be used for flashing? Is twrp for vangogh "Mi 10 lite Zoom" compatible? Because there is no 'monet' twrp.
Looking on XDA they say you can use it I haven't tried myself. I think I will wait for miui 12.

Reactions: wolden
Hi there!, there is no fastboot version download file for the latest release of curtana, redmi note 9s, V11.0.9.0, if there would be no release how can i update since ota doesnt work, i dont have any recovery installed, im waiting for an official release.

Hi there!, there is no fastboot version download file for the latest release of curtana, redmi note 9s, V11.0.9.0, if there would be no release how can i update since ota doesnt work, i dont have any recovery installed, im waiting for an official release.

If you are waiting for official release ask to XIAOMI china, not here at EU weekly thread.

I have the same problem.
Edit:
A core app is missing "/system/app/FM/FM.apk".
If you have root access, you can resolve it by copying this file from another Xiaomi device running Android 10.

Thanks for the help.

The problem is that my phone is not rooted, because it can break safetynet.
I'll wait for it to be fixed in another update.

Thanks again.

Firmware 11.0.4, the Redmi Note 9 pro phone is a very loud speaker, even at a minimum volume. How can this be fixed.

I have Redmi Note 5 (whyred), currently running weekly MIUI 12 (20.6.18). Will it be safe if I install the stable MIUI 11, as it will be a downgrade? Is it possible to brick my device because of the rollback protection?

I have Redmi Note 5 (whyred), currently running weekly MIUI 12 (20.6.18). Will it be safe if I install the stable MIUI 11, as it will be a downgrade? Is it possible to brick my device because of the rollback protection?
Do a clean install. It's safe.

Trimis de pe al meu Mi 9T folosind Tapatalk

Hi, there's a V11.0.10.0.PCXEUXM ROM for Redmi Note 8T, Xiaomi.eu ROM is V11.0.7.0, is it possible to update it?

I'm currently using Mi Max 3 with 6gb ram from China. Miui 11 v11.0.2.0 PEDCNXM (stable, first release). I have noticed that there are both QEDCNXM and PEDCNXM newer installer zips. Can I install the latest one with is QED?

I'm currently using Mi Max 3 with 6gb ram from China. Miui 11 v11.0.2.0 PEDCNXM (stable, first release). I have noticed that there are both QEDCNXM and PEDCNXM newer installer zips. Can I install the latest one with is QED?
First letter is info about Android version so going to QEDCNXM from PEDCNXM is an update (and Android 9 -> 10 upgrade). You can install it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.