MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On 11 Lite 5g NE (Lisa) I still have a problem when trying to log in to Revolut with the 12.5.8 stable. Error sending selfie. Can I do something to solve it?

I just unlocked my Mi 11 Lite 5G, and would like to put xiaomi.eu rom into it.

I'm not fully understanding the difference between "recovery" and "fastboot" versions.

At this time, I plan to stick with Miui 12, because of the lack of twrp decrypt support for A12 at this time.
And I would like to stick to the recovery version, because I'm using the Japan variant (M2101K9R), and would like to try to keep osaifu-keitai functionality (Japan variant specific function).

It seems the latest Miui 12.5 recovery version is:
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Lite5G_V12.5.5.0.RKICNXM_v12-11.zip
(which I have successfully installed, and have running on my phone).

and the latest Miui 12.5 fastboot version is:
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Lite5G_V12.5.8.0.RKICNXM_v12-11-fastboot.zip

Am I currently stuck at 12.5.5.0, or is there some way for me to move up to 12.5.8.0 via recovery?
Is there some way for me to "make" a recovery version from the fastboot file? Or is it a bit more involved?

Thanks.

Am I currently stuck at 12.5.5.0, or is there some way for me to move up to 12.5.8.0 via recovery?
No. Fastboot ROMs can't be flashed via recovery.

Is there some way for me to "make" a recovery version from the fastboot file? Or is it a bit more involved?
Too involved. Needs a handful of Linux tools and manually writing a precise op_list file. Not sure why flashing using fastboot is a problem for you.

If you are going from weekly MIUIv12, you are doing a downgade so format data is mandatory!

Hello!
Is it any way to preserve applications with data when migrating to this stable release? As I understand, it's a bad idea to use root with stable release (or is it fine?)
I only know about titanium backup, but it doesn't work without the root

Hello!
Is it any way to preserve applications with data when migrating to this stable release? As I understand, it's a bad idea to use root with stable release (or is it fine?)
I only know about titanium backup, but it doesn't work without the root
Just sync it with mi cloud. It will preserv apps and configs. As well messages, contacts and call records.

Why wouldn't it be A/B? We don't change partition layout and our ROMs don't repartition the device (except dynamic partitions in super block, of course).
The answer is yes, all recently released devices are A/B as standard.
Hi. I'm new to this A/B partitions. I have a Mi11i, flashing a fastboot rom like 12.5.8 on it, do I need to select any partition or something? Or it is simples as run the script (first install in this case) and that's it?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi. I'm new to this A/B partitions. I have a Mi11i, flashing a fastboot rom like 12.5.8 on it, do I need to select any partition or something? Or it is simples as run the script (first install in this case) and that's it?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Run a script, as simple as that.

• Love
Reactions: mahazen
Random quick question, I got a Mix 4 with 12.5.12 stable on it, everything is perfect, but I'm not receiving notifications for google apps like play store or Gmail, what could be the issue? Naturally I've checked all the notification settings, but to no avail. No issues with other apps.

Last edited:
Hi, i have the mi note 10 lite, and huawei smartwatch, i am using the huawei health app.
On stock rom i didn't have problem but with eu rom, the app is closing and i am losing notifications on my phone.
I have enabled AutoStart on app settings, i've set battery saver -> no restrictions, i also locked the app on recent app menu, and the app is still closing.
On developer options there is no setting to disable miui optimization.
Any ideas?
Thanks!

Hey! I have a problem with uploading files in firefox. For example, I want to upload a file to check on virustotal(dot)com. When I click on "choose file", firefox just minimizes and I see the desktop. I think this is related to calling the system dialog, but I don’t know how to fix it?
Xiaomi 11T Pro, 12.5.10 by xiaomi.eu

Hello,

I have installed xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20ProMI9TPro_V12.5.6.0.RFKCNXM_v12-11.zip on my Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro. Since the update I notice a lot of times I get the "this wifi has no connection to internet" warning. Don't think the problem is my internet though, all other devices are working fine.
Toggling on and off the wifi temporary solves the problem, but it keeps coming back. I get the "Connected - No Internet" status.
I have the last stable version for Mi9T Pro too, and i have the same error, some app like Google haven't got conection with 4G, and have conection with wifi, and others like youtube dont have conetion with wifi, and have conection with 4G.... I dont know why?

I have the last stable version for Mi9T Pro too, and i have the same error, some app like Google haven't got conection with 4G, and have conection with wifi, and others like youtube dont have conetion with wifi, and have conection with 4G.... I dont know why?

With a Redmi Note 9 Pro Joyeuse running MIUI V12.5.3.0 I experience the very same kind of issue occasionally.

Thanks to the dev for the effort. I'm coming from stock 12.5.5 Global unrooted. It worked just fine, actually way better than I expected, but I wanted to try MIUI.EU 12.5.14 to experience the difference.
One thing that strongly annoys me is the recent apps bug when a 3rd party launcher is used (Nova). Since I'm not rooted (got tired of having issues with my bank app from time to time) I could not downgrade the system launcher, which seems to be the culprit of the bug. I did not notice the issue while using the stock rom (with Nova), but I may be wrong.
Other issues pertain to MIUI itself, such as not having Smart Lock. I guess for the moment I'll return to the stock rom buit I'll keep an eye on this one until hopefully my main issue is resolved by Xiaomi.

I am stumped, likely due to stupidity or oversight (or a combo of both) on my part.

Set up is Poco f2 Pro(Redmi K30pro) IMI, I was running the last MIUI 12.6 but recently encountered an issue where video wouldn't play in any apps from twitter through to Netflix.
No videos would play anywhere outside of a browser.

After trying everything I could think of to rectify, I decided to flash a new image.
This is where my current problem starts.

I likely made a mistake with my data wipe or my boot.img flash that I didn't catch until I flashed new image.
I ended up with my Data partition showing as 0.
I rectified this via advanced wipe in TWRP, Selected Data repair or change file system and formatted the partition.
This allowed the data partition to return to full.

At this point, I used the Format Data option.
Then installed the last MIUI 12.5 stable release.(same issue persists with other images)
The TWRP routine finished and I wipedDalvik and rebooted.

At this point the phone boots to the Redmi screen, then @ 30secs later it reboots again and opens up TWRP again which is IME different from my usual bootloop experience.

I think that perhaps I have messed up the partitions and am unsure of how to fix that.
Is Miflash my only option here?

TL:DR
I have recovery on the phone. Image will flash successfully. Phone wont boot to MIUI, it cycles back to TWRP.

Sorry for the essay, but I really hope someone can give a steer.

UPDATE: Flashing via Fastboot brings the same result. Flash process completes and handset reboots to Recovery.

Last edited:
Can anyone help re Xiaomi EU rom..... I downloaded what I thought is the latest 12.6 EU version (21.12.10) however now I've installed it's prompting me that there's an update available (21.1.22) - though the updater fails to "fetch download link" - where can I find this version to download?

Hello everyone.
Haven't been here for a while and I wanted to upgrade my miui now, but I'm a little cofused and I'd be very grateful if anyone could help me.
I'm using Mi 11 (RKBCNXM) v. 12.5.3.0 (from back when it was updated through fastboot) and I'd like to update to 12.5.15 or 12.5.16 and not sure how I do this and is it safe to skip so many versions? I've looked through the forums, but didn't find and answer to my problem.

Thank you
I'd appreciate an advice, since I still haven't really found an answer
Have a good day.

Is there any solution to get the MiMail app to work with google mailboxes? - https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/mi-mail-not-working.63717/#post-648500
Yes, I guess: the same method as what FairEmail recommends: generate and use an app specific password for MiMmail to access your mails via IMAP because Google won't let you access it through MiMail OAUTH directly. Don't forget to set up your GMail IMAP like they described it here to make it work better than the default way. Hope it helps.

Yes, I guess: the same method as what FairEmail recommends: generate and use an app specific password for MiMmail to access your mails via IMAP because Google won't let you access it through MiMail OAUTH directly. Don't forget to set up your GMail IMAP like they described it here to make it work better than the default way. Hope it helps.
Hello. Thank you for the feedback, but I can use all of my Mailboxes on my Mi6 with MIUI 11.0.5 Stable, this issue I have only on my Mi8... Strange... I will give it a try. Thank you again.

I am stumped, likely due to stupidity or oversight (or a combo of both) on my part.

Set up is Poco f2 Pro(Redmi K30pro) IMI, I was running the last MIUI 12.6 but recently encountered an issue where video wouldn't play in any apps from twitter through to Netflix.
No videos would play anywhere outside of a browser.

After trying everything I could think of to rectify, I decided to flash a new image.
This is where my current problem starts.

I likely made a mistake with my data wipe or my boot.img flash that I didn't catch until I flashed new image.
I ended up with my Data partition showing as 0.
I rectified this via advanced wipe in TWRP, Selected Data repair or change file system and formatted the partition.
This allowed the data partition to return to full.

At this point, I used the Format Data option.
Then installed the last MIUI 12.5 stable release.(same issue persists with other images)
The TWRP routine finished and I wipedDalvik and rebooted.

At this point the phone boots to the Redmi screen, then @ 30secs later it reboots again and opens up TWRP again which is IME different from my usual bootloop experience.

I think that perhaps I have messed up the partitions and am unsure of how to fix that.
Is Miflash my only option here?

TL:DR
I have recovery on the phone. Image will flash successfully. Phone wont boot to MIUI, it cycles back to TWRP.

Sorry for the essay, but I really hope someone can give a steer.

UPDATE: Flashing via Fastboot brings the same result. Flash process completes and handset reboots to Recovery.
I think I've narrowed my issue down to me!
Its certainly my mistake that's led to my issue, I'm assuming that I messed up my device partitions somehow.

I have been trying to flash/recover the phone via the MiFlash tool and it is becoming a PITA.
I cannot get the drivers to install on Windows 11, even via direct install with Device Manager.

Is there any method to use Mi Recovery tools like MiFlash on Windows 11?

Hello all!
I have a serious problem. I can't log out of my Mi account on my phone (cepheus).
I have made a new Mi account with a different region and I planned to log out the old and log in the new one but I am not able to do so. When I click on log out, it opens a screen where I would able to choose to keep saved data or I want to delete all synched data on my phone. But before I could select one, the phone closes this screen and jumps back to the main menu.
Did any one faced this issue already? Is there a solution?
My colleagues could sign out on their phones with Global ROM.

Status
Not open for further replies.