MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm not able to use hotword detection/OK Google on Mi 9T Pro. It's a fresh install, is it a known issue?

Hello, am I the only one facing the issue of device heating up after installing the last updates?
The hotness can burn skin (no exaggeration here pls)
Is there anyway I can solve this problem or possibly the best way to downgrade without formatting?
Thanks

Device: Redmi note 9s

hello, i have a little x3 pro with version miui 13.0.4. I would like to install xiaomi.eu version 12.0.4.0, do I need to download miui 12 global and then install trwp to be able to install xioami eu?

hello, i have a little x3 pro with version miui 13.0.4. I would like to install xiaomi.eu version 12.0.4.0, do I need to download miui 12 global and then install trwp to be able to install xioami eu?
Yes you have to install stock miui 12 and then twrp will work for eu rom flashing

Reactions: NvestorObj
HELP! HELP!! HELP!!!
I'm currently on Xiaomi Eu 12.0.5 ROM and I want to upgrade to Xiaomi Eu 12.5 ROM but I don't know the TWRP version to download. Can someone recommend one for me‽‽‽
Note: Currently on Xiaomi Eu 12.0.5 Android 11.

HELP! HELP!! HELP!!!
I'm currently on Xiaomi Eu 12.0.5 ROM and I want to upgrade to Xiaomi Eu 12.5 ROM but I don't know the TWRP version to download. Can someone recommend one for me‽‽‽
Note: Currently on Xiaomi Eu 12.0.5 Android 11.
Okay, nice, but I don't see for what device you actually need TWRP.. but.. you can lookup your device here in the AFH pageand pick the latest TWRP and|or OrangeFox for example.

Reactions: NvestorObj
Oh! My bad, I just clicked on the link now. Thank you but I'm still on Android 11, will the TWRP for Android 12 work for me‽
look here…

Status
Not open for further replies.