MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

How would be the installation in recovery if having android 12 can not be done by this method but by fastboot (redmi note 10 global 4G)?

Reactions: gab578
I'm using Xiaomi Eu 13.0.9 stable Rom on my Redmi Note 10 but it keeps lagging, sometimes restart and I have to refresh my WhatsApp contact list before it will show names. Who can recommend a better custom ROM for me???

hi, after installing the stable one, I can't use the themes app. a message always comes up, I then press understood, restart the app and then the same thing starts all over again

Hallo, nach der Installation von Stable kann ich die Themes-App nicht verwenden. es kommt immer eine meldung, dann drücke ich verstanden, starte die app neu und dann geht das selbe wieder von vorne los
Erase data and cache of themes app- worked for me

OK so I solved my problem of the update from 13.0.8 to 13.0.9 not working. To quick update, the issue was when I would update through twrp either the update would not take, or when rebooting it would go to fastboot. It would go into fastboot because many partitions were encrypted (with or without fingerprint, pin, password, or pattern enabled) and therefore was not accessible. I would have to reflash 13.0.8 through fast boot then constantly install trwp again. I was never prompted for a password to decrypt the partitions when it would boot into twrp and when I would go under mount and I would select decrypt, but it would always fail. The twrp I was using was the official one from team win recovery project.

With some googling I found and old reference that linked to different recoveries for the mojito phone, I will link here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/install-twrp-on-redmi-note-10.61322/

and it lead me to these recoveries here: https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=322470

and I saw the Nebrassy one was newer so I tried it (used an older version in the past), worked like a charm and I am now using 13.0.9. However to note the last time reflashed 13.0.8 I also set the screen security to a password of numbers, that is also the password to decrypt (not sure why there was issues when there was no password).

Last edited:
You have full guide here
I understand the guide, I mean that in the information table appears redmi note 10 (global 4G) recovery method. Before it appeared Fastboot but now is recovery and when downloading the .zip of the new version throws different files and I can not find .bat windows fastboot.

"Because of no 100% working TWRP (decrypt partitions) on MIUI13 Android12
- no OTA updates are possible
- no recovery rom installations are possible"

1656864603452.png

I understand the guide, I mean that in the information table appears redmi note 10 (global 4G) recovery method. Before it appeared Fastboot but now is recovery and when downloading the .zip of the new version throws different files and I can not find .bat windows fastboot.

View attachment 42931
New TWRP with android 12 decryption it's out now....so,you can decrypt your device and install recovery ROMs

View attachment 42931
there are two guides... fastboot and recovery
here for recovery

Swipe up search missing in MIUI 13? In MIUI 12 there was a search tool that allowed to search for apps and the launcher would then navigate to the right folder and show you the location of the app you were looking for. Now it's missing. When I swipe up in MIUI 13 it just tells me "app not installed"

Dies anyone have the a MIUI search APK to restore this functionality?

Swipe up search missing in MIUI 13? In MIUI 12 there was a search tool that allowed to search for apps and the launcher would then navigate to the right folder and show you the location of the app you were looking for. Now it's missing. When I swipe up in MIUI 13 it just tells me "app not installed"

For me, it's working.

Yes, "MIUI search" has been removed. It's an outdated app that doesn't work on android 12

after using original chinarom first, the fastbot method install worked smoothly on my xiaomi mi11 pro....thank yor for your work, great job !!!
the only thing is, my facebook app crashes after start up...i did cash and data delete, reinstall, permissions manually....nothing lets the app work:rolleyes:

Last edited:
after using original chinarom first, the fastbot method install worked smoothly on my xiaomi mi11 pro....thank yor for your work, great job !!!
the only thing is, my facebook app crashes after start up...i did cash and data delete, reinstall, permissions manually....nothing lets the app work:rolleyes:
Did you try search?

Reactions: culi1972