MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

In the old updates the file "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format" was present, now it is not present.
How can I do?
Thank you
that was the fastboot rom version. now for most devices twrp is available and you have to use it…

• Love
Reactions: JakSpoon
Hello, I have a Xiaomi Mi note 10, and i have the NFC issue. It doesnt work. How can i fix it? Thanks

Hello, I have a Xiaomi Mi note 10, and i have the NFC issue. It doesnt work. How can i fix it? Thanks
tell us in detail what is your issue… we dont have a glass sphere…
IMG_20220804_155934.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: JakSpoon

Igor Eisberg

No plans yet. For a few reasons, like:
* Many of those widgets only work with the Chinese variants of the apps (Calendar, Music, etc).
* Many of those widgets are provided from official Xiaomi China servers (not part of the ROMs), and they lack translations.
* Using a custom server is a huge project, and we don't have any automated means to collect translations and then include them in the widgets. Not to mention the bandwidth necessary to provide these contents for a whole lot of users.

but how can we install the miui 13.0.12 version for those who are already on TWRP 13.0.8, like do we need to wait for the fastboot version of 13.0.12 ? Please help how to update my mi 11 to 13.0.12. I am already on eu rom 13.0.8 ? Thanks
Your question is all blurry, i couldn't understand a bit of what do you want to ask or what to say !?
Look there is a rule here, and it is very simple :
• New device = no TWRP yet released= fastboot ROM
• TWRP released = recovery ROM

If you want to update install the TWRP recovery that supports A12 and flash the Recovery ROM.

Reactions: MeiGuddet
I updated my mi 11 ultra without any problems following the guide on the 1st page. Thanks for putting it up with screenshots and all! One question though, I skipped the optional part, installing TWRP on the phone itself. As far as I understand it is the benefit of installing TWRP on the phone is that it will enable you to start TWRP directly (by holding down the volume up and power key at the start) and, once it's started you can install the future MIUI updates. So no pc needed, just a copy of the MIUI update file to the phone and start the installation. Is that correct obi-wans?

As far as I understand it is the benefit of installing TWRP on the phone is that it will enable you to start TWRP directly (by holding down the volume up and power key at the start) and, once it's started you can install the future MIUI updates. So no pc needed, just a copy of the MIUI update file to the phone and start the installation. Is that correct obi-wans?
Yes it's right.
However, if you install a recovery ROM for the first time, TWRP will also remain permanently (it is part of the ROM) and can be launched by pressing the buttons or from the Update app.