MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Hi there,
I just checked a notification on my phone that there's a new update for RN10PRO and has a button to download the update.
Can this be downloaded and installed via OTA or do I need to use the fastboot method? Thanks in advance! :)

Hi, I have installed TWRP on my 12X and is going to update. Currently the phone runs on xiaomi.eu MIUI 13.0.5, which was installed through fastboot. Since the new 13.0.7 ROM will be installed through TWRP, do I have to format the data to install the update?

Hi guys, i am on 13.0.12.0 stable on MI 11 Ultra installed with Fastboot, can i instal the new version witch is on zip simply normally like before with TWRP ?
Thank you
I update my mi 11 ultra with this twrp - [BOOT]3.6.2_12-Mi11Ultra-Mi11Pro_v5.1_A12-star-skkk_8f73ce5e.img - and followed the excellent guide (with screenshots) on the 1st page and the update from 3.0.12 to 13.0.13 went flawlessly.

Can't install latest version

Attachments

• IMG_20220807_184515[1].jpg
    IMG_20220807_184515[1].jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 132
i installed the new stable recovery over my last fastboot rom version on my mi11pro without any issues....the one and only (maybe dumb) question is, is now twrp installed on my mi11pro or did the device only booting in twrp to install the new recovery?:rolleyes: because i cant find any twrp folders on my device...
thx anyway to the crew! and regards

i installed the new stable recovery over my last fastboot rom version on my mi11pro without any issues....the one and only (maybe dumb) question is, is now twrp installed on my mi11pro or did the device only booting in twrp to install the new recovery?:rolleyes: because i cant find any twrp folders on my device...
thx anyway to the crew! and regards
Get ur twrp.img
Drag to your internal storage
Boot again into the Recovery via fastboot
Go to Install and Switch to Image
Choose the twrp.img and mark in the next step the Option "Install recovery ramdisk"
Install reboot done

Reactions: culi1972
Thanks for the latest stable for Poco F4, works very good!

Are there regular updates? Sorry for the question, it's my first time with "Stable".

Hi all....I have Mi 11 Pro and xiaomi.eu fastboot Rom 13.0.12. installed for the first time. I see there is an update, a new Rom 13.0.13. apears but recovery version. Can I somehow install that version or I must wait for the fastboot version? Will there be a fastboot version at all? Thanks all ;-)

Edit: Sorry, I post before reading the thread. I hope I will not brick the phone :-/

Last edited:
Hi all....I have Mi 11 Pro and xiaomi.eu fastboot Rom 13.0.12. installed for the first time. I see there is an update, a new Rom 13.0.13. apears but recovery version. Can I somehow install that version or I must wait for the fastboot version? Will there be a fastboot version at all? Thanks all ;-)
There won't be a fastboot version. About how to install, the question is answered dozens of times a day, including in this very thread, but here is a tutorial by katerpanne: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/howto-install-recovery-image.66211/

Get ur twrp.img
Drag to your internal storage
Boot again into the Recovery via fastboot
Go to Install and Switch to Image
Choose the twrp.img and mark in the next step the Option "Install recovery ramdisk"
Install reboot done

boot into recovery is volume+ and power button, right?
but how do i get into recovery via fastboot?
i really dont get it :rolleyes:
TIA for any guide !

boot into recovery is volume+ and power button, right?
but how do i get into recovery via fastboot?
i really dont get it :rolleyes:
TIA for any guide !

How to start TWRP manually
# fastboot boot-recovery
# fastboot boot recovery
# adb reboot recovery

restart device
# hold "power on" and "volume +"

Last edited:
Anyone noticed that DND mode not working, when I turn it of, every notification comes with sound , this is problem with last three updates . Devs knows about it?

Thanks for Android 12 Miui 13 for Poco X3 NFC, using it for 2 days and it seems to work very well !
Only bug i found is that i can t update google play system (project mainline), if i try to update it, the phone reboot and roll back to september 2021, but that s not a big problems so i m very happy with the update.

Hi , any idea I am on Mi 11 , v 12.5.16 tryed to update to v 13.0.9 , but when fastboot boot twrp , shows the skkk splash screen on the twrp and then just reboot to system auto, tryed multiple times with twrp ver 3.7/3.8.3/5.1 always the same , changed pin to patern + removed lock too, nothing happen, always just show the twrp splashs screen then turn off the screen and reboot to system , any idea on how to proceed ?

edit: solved... fastboot updated to 13.0.8 , reboot system , reboot fastboot, then fastboot boot twrp worked finally and got it to the twrp from skkk, pin locked decrypt worked , flash the twrp , reboot recovery , flash the 13.0.9 , flash magisk, reboot system... finally all good

Last edited:
Hi , any idea I am on Mi 11 , v 12.5.16 tryed to update to v 13.0.9 , but when fastboot boot twrp , shows the skkk splash screen on fthe twrp and then just reboot to system auto, tryed multiple times with twrp ver 3.7/3.8.3/5.1 always the same , changed pin to patern + removed lock too, nothing happen, always just show the twrp splashs screen then turn off the screen and reboot to system , any idea on how to proceed ?

edit: solved... fastboot updated to 13.0.8 , reboot system , reboot fastboot, then fastboot boot twrp worked finally and got it to the twrp from skkk, pin locked decrypt worked , flash the twrp , reboot recovery , flash the 13.0.9 , flash magisk, reboot system... finally all good
does wireless charging work fine for you?

Hi , finnaly got miui 13 on my rn10 pro (sweet) with twrp,
Thx to devs
The only thing IS the channels on the mi browser start page, ans thé popular icons.
IS there a way to disable it ( youtube...), I would like on the start page only my favorites, like on miui 12.