MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

AFAIK the offical twrp (3.6.2_11-0) doesn't support A12 yet. So you'll need to find an unofficial version that supports A12.

Already answered above.

Reactions: katerpanne
On GAUGUIN, I use Bluetooth unlock. Many times when I swipe the lockscreen, it asks for pin. Then I tap back and swipe again, and it unlocks properly using my MiBand. This never happened previously. I tried re-pairing my miband, reinstalling Zepp Life (as well as Xiaomi Wear) and changing lock screen. Nothing helped.
Anyone has a fix for this? I would say it happens 30% of the time I unlock.
V13.0.6.0.SJCNXM on GAUGUIN.

Can i get 90fps pubg game play on miui 13 stable or should i revert to miui 12. Am using poco x3 pro global, please advise

which device do you have and which twrp and rom version did you use? did you see any errors while flashing with twrp?

which device do you have and which twrp and rom version did you use? did you see any errors while flashing with twrp?

I have a Redmi note 11 (spes).
I used 3.6.2 twrp version.
I was on MIUI 13.0.4 global Android 12. Then boot twrp, flash current twrp, flash Xiaomi EU 13.0.2 android 12. And occurred than error.

I'm currently on Xiaomi eu 13.0.10 android 11. I've already tried to install the update via updater app and twrp.
However, I get the same red Xiaomi logo after rebooting.

I have a Redmi note 11 (spes).
I used 3.6.2 twrp version.
I was on MIUI 13.0.4 global Android 12. Then boot twrp, flash current twrp, flash Xiaomi EU 13.0.2 android 12. And occurred than error.

I'm currently on Xiaomi eu 13.0.10 android 11. I've already tried to install the update via updater app and twrp.
However, I get the same red Xiaomi logo after rebooting.
which error ? Is it so difficult to describe what you did in detail and what is the error message ?

This is not a kindergarden chat group... if you dont tell us the details, we cant help

"And occurred than error." what is the complete filename "I used 3.6.2 twrp version" _11 or _12 or what ?

my cat is not here… do you know where it is…
IMG_20220817_163031.jpg

Last edited:
which error ? Is it so difficult to describe what you did in detail and what is the error message ?

This is not a kindergarden chat group... if you dont tell us the details, we cant help

"And occurred than error." what is the complete filename "I used 3.6.2 twrp version" _11 or _12 or what ?

my cat is not here… do you know where it is…
View attachment 43516
My error is this:
After flashing Xiaomi eu 13.0.2 via twrp, I reboot my phone to system and there is a red Xiaomi logo. Which it means there Is no system on my device. I'm so sure about it because when I go to recovery (twrp) there is no files. Also, I can't transfer files with a PC.
That's my "same error" that I talked about in the lasts posts.

I booted into this recovery: twrp-3.6.2-12.1.img
then "flash current recovery". I went to install option. I selected xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote11_V13.0.2.0.SGKMIXM_v13-12.zip
Then wipe Dalvik
Then reboot to system
Then red Xiaomi logo
Then it immediately boot to recovery.

(Screenshot)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-17-09-37-12-244_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-17-09-37-12-244_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    721.8 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
My error is this:
After flashing Xiaomi eu 13.0.2 via twrp, I reboot my phone to system and there is a red Xiaomi logo. Which it means there Is no system on my device. I'm so sure about it because when I go to recovery (twrp) there is no files. Also, I can't transfer files with a PC.
That's my "same error" that I talked about in the lasts posts.

Moreover, I boot and flash this recovery: twrp-3.6.2-12.1.img

(Screenshot)
please contact the telegramm channel where you have downloaded the artifactories… thank you

on the other side look at this howto and tell us in detail where is your challenge

Reactions: emeftee
Hello
Since switching to MIUI 13 V13.0.1.0 I've had storage problems, with constant messages out of space.
Poco X3 NFC

Last edited:
Looks like the latest Mix 4 zip is a recovery zip. But TWRP doesn't support Android 12 yet AFAIK (tried the latest, couldn't decrypt data) so... not sure what to do.
:emoji_joy:

EDIT:

Never mind, found the A12 compatible TWRP here: https://dl.akr-developers.com/?dir=skkk/TWRP/A12/v5.6_A12

Successfully updated.
You managed to update... Good!
Is there a big difference between 13.0.6.0?
I don't know why they didn't release a fastboot version
I'm not sure to manage with this method (boot TWRP)

You managed to update... Good!
Is there a big difference between 13.0.6.0?
I don't know why they didn't release a fastboot version
I'm not sure to manage with this method (boot TWRP)
its described here…

its described here…
Yes thank you for the link and your help.
I will try to do it.

Reactions: katerpanne
Hi,
Today I started having an issue where my cellular data stopped working...
Anyone else has this?
XM12, with latest EU ROM .
Before I reboot... I may create a bug log.

The current version 13.0.8 of Mi Mix4 ROM isn't installable via fastboot. Is this correct?

example…

- xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V12.5.10.0.RJJCNXM_v12-11.zip
-> no fastboot in filename -> recovery rom / twrp

- xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V13.0.4.0.SJJCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip
-> fastboot in filename -> fastboot rom

https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/howto-install-fastboot-image.64508/

Personally I wouldn't install this version on Poco X3 Pro, I have problems with mobile data since installing this, it cuts out constantly, still says LTE but doesn't have any internet access until I switch it off and back on again.
I started having this issue as well, on XM12, sometimes turning on/off the data solves it, sometimes a full reboot is required

Because a recovery version means proper OTA updates in the future. It's been answered tens of times.
NO MORE FASTBOOT planned if a recovery version is already available.
OK thanks
But for the moment there is no stable TWRP...
Let's see in the future.

But how to Install recovery without TWRP? It's not available for Android 12 so far as I know.
That was also answered many times.
Please take your time and read things that have been posted (questions/answers, etc) - do not ignore when/what others post and then only expect that others should read when you ask and answer you

And/or search here and on the Xiaomi.eu forum

If Recovery ROM type is released for your device, then there exist a custom recovery for your device (for the corresponding Android version) and the link and instructions have been posted on this Forum