MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Meruxxx987

Members
Aug 18, 2022
good afternoon I have the bit x3nfc I try to update to the latest version of the Rom and I get an error in the twrp and it doesn't let me.
the error is similar to the other colleagues from other devices

DiogoAP

Members
Nov 8, 2018
just reboot to TWRP again and try again until it is OK.. it is TWRP issue on A12..
hi ingbrzy,

I have a Mi 11T Pro, and the TWRP has no official img for vili.
Because of that, I keep getting an error everytime I try to install v13.0.6.0
Hopefully, I installed v13.0.4.0 via fastboot, but still I cannot update do v13.0.6.0 because TWRP is not working properly for vili.

Can you please make a fastboot file for v13.0.6.0 ?

xiaomi.eu_multi_XM11TPro_V13.0.6.0.SKDMIXM_v13-12.zip

This one :emoji_point_up:

Thanks in advance

mozilaion

Members
Feb 23, 2022
tried 10 times. Not working :|
HOW is it not working? How do you want to be helped if you provide absolutely no information at all about your issue?

Just a guess - did you really format /data? When you have to type "yes"?
If yes, I guess you should revert to the TWRP which has been working fine before (for MIUI12).

hi ingbrzy,

I have a Mi 11T Pro, and the TWRP has no official img for vili.
Because of that, I keep getting an error everytime I try to install v13.0.6.0
Hopefully, I installed v13.0.4.0 via fastboot, but still I cannot update do v13.0.6.0 because TWRP is not working properly for vili.

Can you please make a fastboot file for v13.0.6.0 ?

xiaomi.eu_multi_XM11TPro_V13.0.6.0.SKDMIXM_v13-12.zip

This one
:emoji_point_up:

Thanks in advance
Nobody said it has to be official TWRP.
There are two sources for working TWRP in the guide which has been shared and explained on almost every single page in this thread.
Also in almost every single page in this thread it's been said - no more fastboot versions if a recovery version is available because recovery ROM means working OTA updates. There is no way anyone is making individual personalized ROMs here.

Last edited:

Cedric42

Members
Jan 20, 2022
There are two sources for working TWRP in the guide which has been shared and explained on almost every single page in this thread.
Also in almost every single page in this thread it's been said - no more fastboot versions if a recovery version is available because recovery ROM means working OTA updates. There is no way anyone is making individual personalized ROMs here.
Hi,
Just a question.
I've done the last update for Mix 4 by booting on a TWRP.img, because there is no recovery available for the moment.
Does it mean that, next updates could be done OTA?
THANKS

DiogoAP

Members
Nov 8, 2018
As you can see on the attachment, the OTA is downloadable, and then... if official TWRP doesn't exist to vili, guess what? doesn't update!

When you click "check and install", it reboots to TWRP, and gets the same error... The error: 1 E3004.

Any real helpfull answer?

Attachments

• 298557135_3199682163619397_7157568654102342711_n.jpg
    298557135_3199682163619397_7157568654102342711_n.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 85

mozilaion

Members
Feb 23, 2022
As you can see on the attachment, the OTA is downloadable, and then... if official TWRP doesn't exist to vili, guess what? doesn't update!

When you click "check and install", it reboots to TWRP, and gets the same error... The error: 1 E3004.

Any real helpfull answer?
Why are you hellbent on TWRP being official?
These issues have been answered and solved. Please do (re)search.

Hi,
Just a question.
I've done the last update for Mix 4 by booting on a TWRP.img, because there is no recovery available for the moment.
Does it mean that, next updates could be done OTA?
THANKS
Say what now? You admit updating through recovery but then say there is no recovery.

Igor Eisberg

Lead Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
Can someone help me, please?
Flash recovery by booting TWRP and then "flash current TWRP" as tutorials tell...
Then, wiped Data...
And when I click to install the ROM, this happens.
I got a Mi 11T Pro (vili)
Show me 1 post where someone, successfully installed v13.0.6.0 on a Mi 11T Pro (vili) and I rest my case.
You are absolutely right. There is no way any user with the Global vili model managed to flash the ROM with skkk's TWRP, due to a typo...
Notice the
Code:
sku == "vivlgl"
instead of
Code:
sku == "viligl"
I made a pull request for this issue: https://github.com/sekaiacg/android_device_xiaomi_vili_TWRP/pull/1/files

xMarvin732

Members
Aug 10, 2019
Show me 1 post where someone, successfully installed v13.0.6.0 on a Mi 11T Pro (vili) and I rest my case.
I managed to flash the ROM fine on my 11T Pro.
But seeing the problem above, i didnt know that the other models have another sku name.

Last edited:

rohan555

Members
Jun 24, 2021
hi guys,

I have fastboot 13.0.8 EU ROM on MI 11 - recently system app updater, shows app updates but its not updating the apps. I tried to restore permissions to the system updater as the ROM will remove permissions after a while if its not being used, but it still did not resolve the issue. Is it bug in the EU ROM or any other fix to update the apps. or the only solution is to reinstall the fastboot rom again ? please advise.

Thanks

rohan555

Members
Jun 24, 2021
any idea why the TWRP recovery was released for MI 11 when the earlier ROM's were fastboot and what is the decision point or who decides whether its a fastboot or Recovery rom for MI 11 ? why was it shifted from fastboot to recovery ( the latest one for A12 - MIUI 13 ). Please advise.

\Thanks

Gazza85

Members
Aug 19, 2022
Hello lads.

I've a Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G.

Is this the correct choice of ROM to flash?

xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V13.0.14.0.RKCMIXM_v13-11-fastboot.zip

My phone is still on Android 11 MIUI13
It's currently downloading an update, which I think will be Android 12 & only flash will be necessary then?

Thanks in advance.

zgfg12

Members
Apr 27, 2021
any idea why the TWRP recovery was released for MI 11 when the earlier ROM's were fastboot and what is the decision point or who decides whether its a fastboot or Recovery rom for MI 11 ? why was it shifted from fastboot to recovery ( the latest one for A12 - MIUI 13 ). Please advise.

\Thanks
Described many times. Follow the discussion (as it evolves) and read what other members post

Xiaomi.eu development team makes the decision

Decision point is the availability of custom recovery (usually TWRP) for the given model that supports MIUI 13/Android 12.
And important remark - that does not mean (in case of A12) the 'official' TWRP.me - therefore it is important to follow discussion because it has been many times answered where to look for the appropriate custom recoveries and where to find installation instructions (posts with those answers/links do not need to be given for the same device because download repository and instructions are for the various models)

katerpanne

Members
Apr 19, 2014
Hello lads.

I've a Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G.

Is this the correct choice of ROM to flash?

xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V13.0.14.0.RKCMIXM_v13-11-fastboot.zip

My phone is still on Android 11 MIUI13
It's currently downloading an update, which I think will be Android 12 & only flash will be necessary then?

Thanks in advance.
this is a custom rom community.. do you know it?

Andreasgbr

Members
May 30, 2022
Hi,If i flashed 13.0.6 stable Xiaomi.eu can i go back to 13.0.3 EEA? Or there it's a antirollback?I will get bricked?

DiogoAP

Members
Nov 8, 2018
You are absolutely right. There is no way any user with the Global vili model managed to flash the ROM with skkk's TWRP, due to a typo...
Notice the
Code:
sku == "vivlgl"
instead of
Code:
sku == "viligl"
I made a pull request for this issue: https://github.com/sekaiacg/android_device_xiaomi_vili_TWRP/pull/1/files
Sorry for my ignorance, but... Is the request you pulled solved?

How / Where can I download the fixed TWRP?

Meanwhile, while Sekaiacg fixes it, can you make 13.0.6.0 version installable via fastboot instead of via recovery?

Thank you so much

ThijsL202

Members
Aug 19, 2022
Hey, will there be a fastboot update for redmi note 10 pro sweat?
I kinda had a problem whilst installing via twrp, and now my phone is really unstable.
trwp doesn't have acces to my date etc... because I never formatted my data, making it sometimes bootloop after the update.
And my phone keeps restarting after a few seconds after fully booted.

I happen to mess around with some files and older updates and clearing cache and dalvik, my problem seems to be fixed.
I don't need any further help!

Last edited:

samirglima

Members
Jun 15, 2021
Hi guys, I have a Mi 11 (venus) and using xiaomi.eu stable. Since an update (see photos below) last year and I don't remember the period, EVERY time I go to update the system, it seems that it doesn't recognize it and keeps asking me to update. Does anybody know how to solve this? It's not something that bothers me, but there might be a solution for it, I would like..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-19-11-05-17-793_com.miui.securitycenter_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-19-11-05-17-793_com.miui.securitycenter_2.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 91
  • Screenshot_2022-08-19-11-02-42-792_com.android.settings_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-19-11-02-42-792_com.android.settings_2.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 85

Birraque

Members
Nov 12, 2018
Hi guys, I have a Mi 11 (venus) and using xiaomi.eu stable. Since an update (see photos below) last year and I don't remember the period, EVERY time I go to update the system, it seems that it doesn't recognize it and keeps asking me to update. Does anybody know how to solve this? It's not something that bothers me, but there might be a solution for it, I would like..
Same issue with current Weekly build... Stuck Update Notification