MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

So, for upgrading Diting from 13.0.7 to 13.0.10 we need to install twrp by fastboot, which practically means wiping/erasing all data. What would one say about that?

Hi all, I've updated my Mi 10 Pro from stable 13.0.5.0. to the latest stable rom, xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Pro_V13.0.6.0.SJACNXM_v13-12. All went well, but after the reboot it seems to get stuck at 'finishing system update' for more then 12 hours now. I can't use several mail clients and updating apps at Google Play Store isn't possible either.

Several resets, wipe dalvik and cache did not the trick unfortunately.

Does anyone knows how to solve this problem?

Last edited:
Who said you need to wipe your phone to install a recovery?
This was so on vili A13. So I thought I should have to erase data. Then please point to right TWRP for my case since I noticed there is some confusion in this.
Thks in advance.

Hello, Im new here, I have a poco X4 pro 5g and I have like 6 days left to unlock, I just want to ask if this is the right file name of rom? xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V13.0.4.0.SKCMIXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip

Hello, Im new here, I have a poco X4 pro 5g and I have like 6 days left to unlock, I just want to ask if this is the right file name of rom? xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V13.0.4.0.SKCMIXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip
looks good and here a howto for fastboot

Just came here to share my experience with 13.0.6 on a K30 Pro (Poco F2).
Was on 13.0.4, fastboot with twrp couldnt update because decription. Wiped, sam result.
Updated to F2 Pro twrp, fastboot bootloop.
Updated to Orange Fox, flashed 13, and its working great now.
Thank you all .eu team for your service

looks good and here a howto for fastboot
Do I need the twrp to flash the eu rom using fastboot or not?

In previous page it is indicated that "twrp-3.7.0_12-v6.5_A12-diting-skkk.img" causes huge problem. That's why I keep looking for "BOOT]3.6.2_12-RedmiK50Ultra_v6.3_A12-diting-skkk_0868fc7f.zip".

Reactions: gogocar62
Reactions: egemetal
Do I need the twrp to flash the eu rom using fastboot or not?
if you want to install a fastboot rom you dont need twrp

Fastboot or Recovery rom
- xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V12.5.10.0.RJJCNXM_v12-11.zip -> no fastboot in filename -> recovery rom / twrp
- xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V13.0.4.0.SJJCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip -> fastboot in filename -> fastboot rom

Reactions: Yaisho and Thommy
Hi.

For the last two releases I can't find the update scripts (linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh for example) and I've checked and what this file does only updates some files not all of them. Is something missing? Is there a new fastboot upgrade script?

Unfortunately, after trying to flash "twrp-3.6.2_A12-diting-skkk.img" , my phone remains in fastboot mode and wouldn't boot system. Please help!

My antenna drain is gone fortunately, but I have a question. I have a problem, when my Redmi Airdots 3 pro is connected, and I call someone, there is no options to have the call on bluetooth. It works with incoming calls, but not if I call. Also, in Pubg, when I press the microphone button, the phone switches to its own speakers, and microphone. It's strange, could it be solved somehow?

What I tried was to flash using the fastboot script with data format the version 13.0.4.0-fastboot and it works (had to do this after a failed upgrade that was bootlooping). Then started the phone and made the initial configuration. Downloaded the latest rom 13.0.6.0 and tried to flash using twrp (never asked me for a password to decrypt) but can't mount the data partition so can't see the update zip file. Any idea?

Reactions: Thommy
Unfortunately, after trying to flash "twrp-3.6.2_A12-diting-skkk.img" , my phone remains in fastboot mode and wouldn't boot system. Please help!
download xiaomi.eu_multi_DITING_V13.0.7.0.SLFCNXM_v13-12-fastboot

RUN windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat

it will enter the system without format data.:emoji_blush:

If your phone is K50 Ultra

DO NOT

BOOT from "twrp-3.7.0_12-v6.5_A12-diting-skkk.img"(104,857,600 bytes) and "twrp-3.6.2_A12-diting-skkk.img"(104,857,600 bytes)

it will loop on fastboot
The site has always been trustworthy. Maybe someone has another source?

Reactions: andywu3000