MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

What is your current Rom? What is the error?
Look, is this:

Updater process ended with ERROR: 1

Error installing zip file '/sdcard/Download/xiaomi.

Gu_multi_ME11Pro_MX11Ultra_V13.0.13.0.SKACH_v13-12.zip

Updating partition details...

Failed to mount /system root' (No such file or directory)

Failed to mount /system ext' (No such file or

directory)

Failed to ...done

mount /product' (No such file or directory

Last edited:
Hi to all !After updating xiaomi 12x i can't set up xiaomi email with gmail account, even after entering parameters manually it doesn't work. Аny recommendations, I'm currently using myMail, but I want Xiaomi Email

Hello, Im trying to install xiaomi.eu 13 in LISA with android 12, but I haven´t been able to do it from ubuntu and from windows, can someone help me?

I'm on the Xiaomi 11T Pro, I've just downloaded the latest zip but I cant find a update.bat file in the zip. I don't have TWRP and as far as I know there is none available for my device. Can anyone help me out?

I'm on the Xiaomi 11T Pro, I've just downloaded the latest zip but I cant find a update.bat file in the zip. I don't have TWRP and as far as I know there is none available for my device. Can anyone help me out?
look here

and twrp for vili you will find as well

Want to make sure. Already in a Xiaomi.eu rom but I want to update (diting). Just download the new ROM version and dirty flash using the following:

--- For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat

Am I right? Thanks.

Want to make sure. Already in a Xiaomi.eu rom but I want to update (diting). Just download the new ROM version and dirty flash using the following:

--- For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat

Am I right? Thanks.
Yes, if the rom you want to use to update is a fastboot rom.

I need help,
when i want return from custom rom to xiaomi eu, should i do any format in recovery before flashing rom or only after?
what should i do to not get stuck in bootloop :emoji_thinking:
Thanks.

Hello, I am using Mi 10 pro. I updated to 13.0.6. But I'm getting a not updated warning. How can we fix this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-23-13-02-18-384_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-23-13-02-18-384_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    292.7 KB · Views: 147
  • Screenshot_2022-11-23-13-02-23-985_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-23-13-02-23-985_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    276.6 KB · Views: 145
  • Screenshot_2022-11-23-13-12-38-328_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-23-13-12-38-328_com.android.settings.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 144
Reactions: cavit63
Hello to all. Sorry if this is a silly question... I'm just waiting on a Mi 10 ultra that had xiaomi eu installed but was taken back to China software. I'll definitely want to get it back to EU again, is there going to be a waiting period of 7 or something days to unlock it again? Thanks

In theory, if they didn't replace the motherboard, the bootloader should have been unlocked without waiting.

If you just update there is no need to format data, so it's up to you if you do a clean install
Aaaaaaaand what about flashing patched boot.img because of magisk? I will need to do that, right? Can i use "old" boot.img or should i patch boot.img from this last update?

Aaaaaaaand what about flashing patched boot.img because of magisk? I will need to do that, right? Can i use "old" boot.img or should i patch boot.img from this last update?
just flash magisk. zip in twrp after updating (if it is a fastboot rom, you will need to patch the new boot.img in the magisk app and flash it via fastboot)