MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Can I ask another maybe stupid question about the A/B partitions? right now my eu rom resides on A partition, so probably B has stock inside.
No, you have nothing on slot B, it's not used at all on our ROMs as we have no A/B updates (I'm talking about the super partition, not the firmware which is kept identical on both slots and doesn't take much space anyway). It doesn't matter anyway because the super partition is 8.5 GB fixed and nothing will change that (it's even slightly larger on newer flagships, 9 GB if I remember correctly).

Hello... About the bugs in this rom, do i need to report bugs for my phone? If others has reported those bugs for their different phones using this rom, will those get fixed in new update for my phone? Thanks. I really like this rom.

Flashed stable version on Note 9 Pro (joyeuse - xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V13.0.4.0.SJZMIXM_v13-12).
I noticed separate sliders for VoLTE and WoWIFI are gone -- there is only one slider.

Developers -- any chance to bring VoLTE toggle back?

My operator does not support Note 9 and VoLTE does not work properly - callers are not recognized (unknown caller).
Solution was to toggle both settings off. With MIUI 13 this toggle does nothing for VoLTE, it is always on. Tryed with USSD code, no help either.

All I can do is to switch to 3G.

Last edited:
Flashed stable version on Note 9 Pro (joyeuse - xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V13.0.4.0.SJZMIXM_v13-12).
I noticed separate sliders for VoLTE and WoWIFI are gone -- there is only one slider.

Developers -- any chance to bring VoLTE toggle back?

My operator does not support Note 9 and VoLTE does not work properly - callers are not recognized (unknown caller).
Solution was to toggle both settings off. With MIUI 13 this toggle does nothing for VoLTE, it is always on. Tryed with USSD code, no help either.

All I can do is to switch to 3G.
We don't touch carrier configurations though.

(joyeuse - xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V13.0.4.0.SJZMIXM_v13-12).
I'm living in Hungary and I have separate VoLTE and VoWIFI toggles in settings (tested using Telekom/Yettel/Digi SIM cards and not just the toggles are there but both services are working, too).

Just a feature request but alot of these phones if not all of them have a Bluetooth 5.1chip meaning they can connect and play from multiple Bluetooth devices at once but they never added this feature in the ROM. Would it be possible to add this?
Like Samsung's dual audio or Xiaomis Bluetooth share (believe they only added this for 1 phone despite all having the specs to do it)

Just a feature request but alot of these phones if not all of them have a Bluetooth 5.1chip meaning they can connect and play from multiple Bluetooth devices at once but they never added this feature in the ROM. Would it be possible to add this?
Like Samsung's dual audio or Xiaomis Bluetooth share (believe they only added this for 1 phone despite all having the specs to do it)
No. Ask Xiaomi to do hardware-related changes.

Reactions: MeiGuddet
Yeah alot of these phones already have the hardware to be able to do it though, dual audio was a feature realsed by Bluetooth I believe in there 5.1 chips, only Samsung really took advantage of it though
Having the required hardware is not enough if the software implementation is missing.

Reactions: bobbypole
Hi :) New to xiaomi. Few things i wondering when flashing this on my 12 Pro :)

1) BankApps/id?
2) OTA (updates)?
3) Can flash back to stock?
4) Root?

5) Thanks for helping a n00b :emoji_smile: lol

on my redmi note 9s, when trying to update using the system updater, it tells me that the system is encrypted and when selecting the installer it does not install it... can someone help me?

Hello,
I have on my MI 10 miui global version 13.0.6 officiel (SJBEUXM), and i would like to know which xiaomi.eu rom i could install? Thank you

Hello, I'm trying to update my Poco X4 Global with the latest xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V13.0.7.0.SKCMIXM_v13-12.zip, but it seems stuck at the step
"Sending 'xbl_a' (3532 KB)" for over half an hour.
update xiaomi.png

EDIT: Somehow my device stopped being recognized by fastboot mid update. Trying it now on a Linux machine.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm trying to update my Poco X4 Global with the latest xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V13.0.7.0.SKCMIXM_v13-12.zip, but it seems stuck at the step
"Sending 'xbl_a' (3532 KB)" for over half an hour.
View attachment 47120

EDIT: Somehow my device stopped being recognized by fastboot mid update. Trying it now on a Linux machine.
Sounds like an unstable USB connection.

helloo.. in future any chance update for Redmi Note 11 (Spes/SpesN)?? or this maybe last rom??
because im planning buy RN11..
xiaomi.eu is my reason buy xiaomi phones..

i know RN11 release 1 year ago, i think too late buy this phone for now..
RN12 4G also release/first sale 2 days ago, but the price still high (also must wait for xiaomi.eu availability)..
after 2 days consideration im finally choose RN11 than RN12 4G..
or im wrong choose RN11 than RN12 4G??

Last edited:
helloo.. in future any chance update for Redmi Note 11 (Spes/SpesN)?? or this maybe last rom??
because im planning buy RN11..
xiaomi.eu is my reason buy xiaomi phones..

i know RN11 release 1 year ago, i think too late buy this phone for now..
RN12 4G also release/first sale 2 days ago, but the price still high (also must wait for xiaomi.eu availability)..
after 2 days consideration im finally choose RN11 than RN12 4G..
or im wrong choose RN11 than RN12 4G??
Ask Xiaomi, we don't have their update schedule.