MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

I wold like to report in Redmi note 10 miui 13 eu is have a problem cant flash it also some users flash it but when restart it stock to miui logo or in redmi logo.

Guys, I downloaded "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10Pro_V13.0.2.0.SKFMIXM_v13-12-fastboot" for my Redmi Note 10 Pro. I followed the instruction carefully, then my phone boot. Flawlessly, at that time. Somehow, I'm a bit confused.

Whenever I check "My Device" in Settings, it stated MIUI 13 "Global", not MIUI 13 "by Xiaomi EU".

Am I missing something here? I got through "fastboot first install" installation without any problem, except for "imagefvbak" went failed. Else is good and smooth.

After reboot multiple time, everything good. No sign of bootloop from my phone. (MIUI 13 Stable ROM)

Guys, I downloaded "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10Pro_V13.0.2.0.SKFMIXM_v13-12-fastboot" for my Redmi Note 10 Pro. I followed the instruction carefully, then my phone boot. Flawlessly, at that time. Somehow, I'm a bit confused.

Whenever I check "My Device" in Settings, it stated MIUI 13 "Global", not MIUI 13 "by Xiaomi EU".

Am I missing something here? I got through "fastboot first install" installation without any problem, except for "imagefvbak" went failed. Else is good and smooth.

After reboot multiple time, everything good. No sign of bootloop from my phone. (MIUI 13 Stable ROM)
bro try reboot you will face the problem

bro try reboot you will face the problem
I don't find any problem. I flashed Magisk with TWRP. Install Magisk app and reboot. After that, I hide Magisk, install few module then reboot again. Everything just fine. Not facing any bootloop. What model u are using? Mine is Redmi Note 10 Pro (108MP).

After installing miui13 (Redmi note 10) I cant install any type of custom recovery, tried to install orange fox and NO ROM message appears after reboot it stuck on Redmi logo, Any help ?

whith this i install in rmn 10 pro?....
Installation of A12 devices via Fastboot:
- Download our ROM zip file
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:
--- For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
--- For Linux - linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
--- For MacOS - macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh. ....thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: gogocar62
whith this i make install in rmn 10 pro?....
Installation of A12 devices via Fastboot:
- Download our ROM zip file
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:
--- For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
--- For Linux - linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
--- For MacOS - macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh. ....thanks
WOW! Finally someone who is reading guide!

My RN10 Pro keeps rebooting on the Mi logo (infinite bootloop). I have to flash 12.5.9 again. I hope they fix it.

My RN10 Pro keeps rebooting on the Mi logo (infinite bootloop). I have to flash 12.5.9 again. I hope they fix it.
wait...is this happening with the original MIUI 13 that the posted before, or with the fixed version that is barely 3 hours old??

wait...is this happening with the original MIUI 13 that the posted before, or with the fixed version that is barely 3 hours old??
Only Redmi Note 10 (sunny/mojito) had to be corrected, we don't have any information regarding the booting issues on Redmi Note 10 Pro (sweet) and Mi 11 Lite (courbet).