MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Mi 11 Ultra with Miui 13.0.9 Stable EU rom.

Before update to Miui 13 i had global theme store. Now its China version.
How can I go back to global theme store?

Attachments

• 20220130_213455.jpg
    20220130_213455.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 1,118
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh you're right, thanks :) SaftenNet Checker doesn't fail, strange - but good to know its working :)
Since Magisk v24 was released, everybody was installing and testing.
However, apps have quota of e.g. 10K tests per day - after that Google Play Services (GMS) cannot connect to Google servers and app (SN checker) reports API or GMS error

Reactions: biscoot and geheim
I still don't get how these are supposed to be the stable (China) builds of MIUI 13 and yet not even all announced features are implemented yet? Xiaomi really has been confusing with this for the past years.

Hi everyone. My device is a Mi 11 and now I have MIUI 12.5.16 installed via TWRP.
I wanna put this stable update but I have to install it via fastboot. I know that I can update without deleting all, but when we'll have an update with TWRP version, will I be able to install it via TWRP from a fastboot version without deleting all?
Thank you.

Hi everyone. My device is a Mi 11 and now I have MIUI 12.5.16 installed via TWRP.
I wanna put this stable update but I have to install it via fastboot. I know that I can update without deleting all, but when we'll have an update with TWRP version, will I be able to install it via TWRP from a fastboot version without deleting all?
Thank you.
Most probably....
As far as I understand, you will need to replace your current recovery anyway when a TWRP fully compatible with Android 12 will be available.

Reactions: biscoot
Anybody having problems with MI11 V13.0.6.0 fastboot update? After the update it still shows fastboot screen. When I turn the phone off and on again it still goes to fastboot mode

I can't send images on Telegram (red exclamation mark). When I want to share photo from faceebook post, app crashes and closes.

Oh, yes you can flash v13 only with the BL unlocked, you don't need custom recovery for that, for rollback i don't know but like always data wipe on rollback is mandatory.

A12 means Android 12, there is no twrp fully working due it can't decrypt partitions on Android 12
Hope i been clear here. Greetings
Ok thanks

You can ask for miui 13 versions ready for twrp because only fastboot is available There is already twrp from android 12

Redmi k40

On the forum fortress with this twrp android 12 decrypts works
I tested that TWRP myself on Mi 10, it does not decrypt data when a lock screen method is set, and does not ask for your PIN/password/pattern.
The only way to see the internal storage is to remove lock screen security.
If you keep reading that thread, you'll see that people are flashing DFE (Disable Force Encryption) to remove encryption from their data partition.
Exposing user data is not an acceptable solution.

Miui 13 stable
MI 11 PRO
The MIUI call recording function no longer works.. Please check how this feature works for you?
I just now noticed the same. Was this solved for you? And if so I.e. did you have to set permissions or other things to solve it? (I'm on 11 Ultra as well)..
Thanks!

Hey guys, I am a newbie and there are a lot of comments here and some are confusing me. I have installed in my MI 11 Ultra, the 12.5.20 version (RKACNXM from Xiaomi.eu) following the community guide - thanks for that. Now, I want to give the MIUI 13 a try. Do I need to install the 13.0.5 before updating it to 13.0.9, or can I just jump it to the latest version available?

For my information:
- Did Xiaomi add the rear display option to the video, portrait, or night modes? Is it available in 13.0.9 from Xiaomi.eu?
- Is MIUI 13 a stable or beta version. I believe it is a stable one, but a few comments made me question my understanding.

Thanks in advance for all your support and patience.

Hey guys, I am a newbie and there are a lot of comments here and some are confusing me. I have installed in my MI 11 Ultra, the 12.5.20 version (RKACNXM from Xiaomi.eu) following the community guide - thanks for that. Now, I want to give the MIUI 13 a try. Do I need to install the 13.0.5 before updating it to 13.0.9, or can I just jump it to the latest version available?

For my information:
- Did Xiaomi add the rear display option to the video, portrait, or night modes? Is it available in 13.0.9 from Xiaomi.eu?
- Is MIUI 13 a stable or beta version. I believe it is a stable one, but a few comments made me question my understanding.

Thanks in advance for all your support and patience.
The rear display is working for all functions you said.
Since 13.0.5
I did it with the update file.

Reactions: calil3000