MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

jackyle

Members
Jul 16, 2021
im reading here on guys that the new update of the miui 13 made the phone some problems that havent faced before , so im asking myself - will it be better to wait for the official miui 13 update from xiaomi? what do you think?

hgoor

Members
Aug 31, 2021
Hey guys, quick question: when I download the rom for my device (11 Ultra) which is: xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V13.0.9.0.SKACNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip , I get a error/warning when I unzip it using 7zip that says: "header error" ("kopfout" in Dutch). I redownloaded it 2x from each mirror, but each time get this warning. Is that something I need to worry about? The SHA1 is correct....

Reactions: peter.milo

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
Hey guys, quick question: when I download the rom for my device (11 Ultra) which is: xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V13.0.9.0.SKACNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip , I get a error/warning when I unzip it using 7zip that says: "header error" ("kopfout" in Dutch). I redownloaded it 2x from each mirror, but each time get this warning. Is that something I need to worry about? The SHA1 is correct....
It's a 7-zip issue. More of a warning, not an error.
If you extract any other way, you won't have any warnings/errors at all.
I personally use WinRAR. You can safely ignore it.

hgoor

Members
Aug 31, 2021
It's a 7-zip issue. More of a warning, not an error.
If you extract any other way, you won't have any warnings/errors at all.
I personally use WinRAR. You can safely ignore it.
Thanks! As the SHA1 was correct I kind of thought it must be 7zip. Thanks for confirming!
Am flashing as we speak! Btw: can I say again: you guys are amazing! I can't even think about the many hours you guys must spend on these projects - and answering questions from people - like me! kudos!

ps: better then kudos: I donated a "beer" ;-)

Last edited:

mattias93

Members
Jan 28, 2022
Hey all, I'm having the same reboot loop issue as many have had. It's a Xiaomi.eu Mi 11 Ultra, updated from 12.5 to 13 (stable to stable, then 13.0.5 to 13.0.9, no clean install), logs don't show much. The reboot loop can be stopped putting the phone in airplane mode, so disabling the SIMs. After days though, it can still happen. Weirdly enough, after the update to 13.0.5 the phone worked fine for days before showing this issue, with no apparent changes. Can logs help? I'd like to avoid a wipe.

Chovu

Members
Jan 27, 2022
Im using the sourceforge version ,what i did for install was ,put the phone in fastboot > run fastboot boot twrp-3.6.0_11-0-sweet.img on cmd (i dont flash it just run the image for wipe data) >wipe data>then restart the phone i dont let the phone star on android just put in fastboot mode again and run the windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat << i know its a double data format but i want be sure and now im on redmi note 10 pro 6 ram/128 gb and work like a charm,no bugs at the moment and the battery life is good for me just 20 % used in 10 hours (my work)
Nice. I'll try your procedure and let you know.

mastaolli

Members
Jan 28, 2022
Hello I need help I have a Mi11 Ultra and i want to update my Phone to MIUI 13 i have download the file:
"xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V13.0.9.0.SKACNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip"
I Follow the Steps downloaded the File and then Unpack and then reboot the Phone to Fastboot, connect to PC with USB and then start the file "windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat"
So now a Black window start its look like CMD and in the window stay Waiting for Device only this and then nothing happend

Can someone help me pls..
And sorry for my bad english

Poohacz79

Members
Jan 24, 2022
Hello I need help I have a Mi11 Ultra and i want to update my Phone to MIUI 13 i have download the file:
I Follow the Steps downloaded the File and then Unpack and then reboot the Phone to Fastboot, connect to PC with USB and then start the file "windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat"
So now a Black window start its look like CMD and in the window stay Waiting for Device only this and then nothing happend

Install the android driver. Then type in CMD fastboot devices and see if it detects the phone

Reactions: zUltra

katerpanne

Members
Apr 19, 2014

look here…

sehooo

Members
Dec 26, 2021
Hello
is that normal?
The other apps at power saving list take 20:30% of battery..and cant extend or open it to see these apps.. Poco f3 12.5.19
Whats your percentage after MIUI 13?
Screenshot_2022-01-29-09-27-08-570_com.miui.securitycenter.png

Last edited:

Chovu

Members
Jan 27, 2022
Thanks for the support from you guys. Its true that we have been using the wrong Rom Miui 13 Android 12 for Redmi Note 10 Pro. I downloaded the fast one from mifirm.net which redirected me to SourceForgenet but didn't reboot. 2nd one I downloaded from a different website that redirected me to SourceForgenet too it reboots very well and without problems. Looking at both Roms they look alike with same Versions and Size. But the truth is there's something hidden btwn the Roms. Otherwise its working smoothly and rebooting without problems. Thank you once more.

sunset_in_mars

Members
Apr 17, 2021
Thanks for the support from you guys. Its true that we have been using the wrong Rom Miui 13 Android 12 for Redmi Note 10 Pro. I downloaded the fast one from mifirm.net which redirected me to SourceForgenet but didn't reboot. 2nd one I downloaded from a different website that redirected me to SourceForgenet too it reboots very well and without problems. Looking at both Roms they look alike with same Versions and Size. But the truth is there's something hidden btwn the Roms. Otherwise its working smoothly and rebooting without problems. Thank you once more.
Just curious, what ROM you are using ?

Semisu

Members
Jan 26, 2022
Rooky question: Can someone enlighten me as to why MiDrive is enabled in the File Explorer? It's not even installed on the phone.
Redmi Note 10

ouais

Members
May 18, 2016
Hi, after installing fastboot stable miui 13 on redmi note 10 pro, is it possible to flash magisk with twrp ?

The_Matrix2020

Members
Jun 2, 2021
Great work , i see my device ( mi11lite 4g courbet ) fastboot rom , can anyone tell me does i need any custom recovery to flash ? or just unlocked bootloader ? for now im on 12.5.3 official Indonesian rom
Thanks to all

elmaco

Members
Nov 15, 2021
This ROM look so nice! I have Xiaomi 11 ultra with official MIUI 13 Chinese but i don't like the battery life, can i install this ROM? I will don't have any problem?, The battery life is better?
Thanks

Guirymax

Members
Dec 25, 2021
Great work , i see my device ( mi11lite 4g courbet ) fastboot rom , can anyone tell me does i need any custom recovery to flash ? or just unlocked bootloader ? for now im on 12.5.3 official Indonesian rom
Thanks to all
My friend, it is on the very first page. Only need to read a bit... you could install it with both methods...

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Matrix2020