MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

LOLO9393

Members
Feb 8, 2016
Suddenly Google pay stopped working. Device not sure.
I tried clearing the app data. I have no root or magisk. How can I solve?

Inviato dal mio M2012K11AC utilizzando Tapatalk
a7124f75c7cffcc52e022d415929fc9f.jpg
It seems to be GOOGLE issue.
They will come back, be patient.

LOLO9393

Members
Feb 8, 2016
I know that we live in a community, that's the beautiful part of this forum. Another good thing is that all the information is already here, but the issue is that it's everywhere hidden. 2 months ago one user mentioned about storage issue after instalation and politely asked to inform about it in the 1st post, but unfortunately noone pined that in this topic.

If I would have power to edit 1st post I would do it and adjust it myself. The world is moving as fast as the slowest person is able to follow - which means that if we do something, all the explaination needs to be easly available, because unfortunately world is full of idiots. I am sometimes one of those idiots, who at the same time try to make things better and easier for everyone.

If you are waiting for another tutorial from me about some guide of howto / bugs /solutions, you will not get it from me, because all the explaination is already here, and again its going to be lost somewhere because again its not going to be pinned in the 1st post of this topic.

In fact, I discovered and explained the issue of aod working in 120 hz, I described solutions and described how I discovered that issue, even which I didn't need to do because at the time I was not using xiaomi.eu rom. Did you ever saw this solution or you heard that all high refresh rates screens of all xiaomi phones are suffering with this issue? I guess not, you will know it if you would accidentally notice this issue yourself, and then dig into forum to see if someone noticed the same.

It's just necessary to mention one link in the 1st post, with all respect I really don't think I am asking for too much.
Right to point out this difficulty for many people.
But the search box is normally a place to go when in trouble, as well as reading the main topic,
Just a result with your given example;
https://xiaomi.eu/community/search/4489220/?q=aod+issue+120&o=relevance
People they dont search because of many reasons. [stress under issue is the first, second is laziness]
Anyway your global suggestion is welcome. let see how it is applicable.
Have a nice day

oaqbao

Members
Sep 29, 2020
Before you edited your reply, you asked "what is wrong with Xiaomi?"...
Nothing is wrong with Xiaomi. Mi 10T Pro does not exist in China, so China ROM for Mi 10T comes without camera modules for Mi 10T Pro's 108MP sensor.
We probably should have used Global ROM as base for Mi 10T Pro from the start, even if that means no Beta ROMs and slower Stable ROM releases, because right now it delays the release for Redmi K30S Pro/Mi 10T, for which the China ROM was intended.

We don't know what to do yet about this Stable. Might wait for a Global Stable MIUI 13 to see if camera has been updated there...
Will you be able to integrate Sensor 108 in the near future? Is it possible to fix the Camera error for Mi 10T Pro?
(I installed MIUI 13, because of Cam error, I had to reinstall MIUI 12.5)

Thank you!

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
Will you be able to integrate Sensor 108 in the near future? Is it possible to fix the Camera error for Mi 10T Pro?
(I installed MIUI 13, because of Cam error, I had to reinstall MIUI 12.5)

Thank you!
If a Global ROM with updated camera libraries is released, then yes. Otherwise, no.
I'm not a fortune teller though.

Reactions: biscoot and oaqbao

RestarTmen

Members
Sep 11, 2019
Hi!

Is the ROM launched for X3 pro the same for both models? NFC and non NFC? The ROM name does not specify that..

Regards.

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
Hi!

Is the ROM launched for X3 pro the same for both models? NFC and non NFC? The ROM name does not specify that..

Regards.
Look at the table on the first post: vayu and bhima.
The ROM name is not supposed to specify that. Both devices are officially called "POCO X3 Pro".

flatout23

Members
Jul 29, 2020
I downloaded and flashed 13.03 on this thread
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V13.0.3.0.SJBCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip
Now I have received an update notification and notify me update with same rom release xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V13.0.3.0.SJBCNXM_45ebece127_v13-12-fastboot.zip with a flash "REBUILD". It's the same? Download works. It will always be fastboot.

Now are the same release?
-->> xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V13.0.3.0.SJBCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip

-->> xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V13.0.3.0.SJBCNXM_45ebece127_v13-12-fastboot.zip TAG REBUILD
Sry noone answered your question.
If everything is running fine, don't do the update. If you wanna update anyway just go for it:)
Personally everytime you update the phone it could go wrong and brick, soi update only every upgrade or if there's something wrong in current rom and they updated it

LittleWhole

Members
Apr 30, 2020
The information here is a bit confusing and conflicting so I'll ask to clarify.

I have a Mi 10 Pro (cmi) running MIUI 12.5.10.0 (RJACNXM) on Android 11. The table shows that the ROM type is "Fastboot", but according to the directions, because I have an Android 11 (and not Android 12) device, I am supposed to just regularly flash this with TWRP recovery and NOT Fastboot?

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

xiaomifanboy13

Members
Mar 10, 2021
Hi, the Redmi K30 Pro Zoom version SJKCNXM Miui 13 update is missing. Please update the links. Also, what does fastboot mean? I can't install it with TWRP?

• Angry
Reactions: ONick

Bec de Xorbin

Members
Jan 4, 2022
The information here is a bit confusing and conflicting so I'll ask to clarify.

I have a Mi 10 Pro (cmi) running MIUI 12.5.10.0 (RJACNXM) on Android 11. The table shows that the ROM type is "Fastboot", but according to the directions, because I have an Android 11 (and not Android 12) device, I am supposed to just regularly flash this with TWRP recovery and NOT Fastboot?

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk
No, you need to use fastboot.

adrianhh89

Members
Mar 3, 2022
I have MIUI 12.5 version for my POCO X3 Pro and I got the notification to update to MIUI 13, but it tells me that it cannot be downloaded from any link. I tried to download it manually and try to install it manually from TWRP, but it gives me error in the install. Has anyone else had this problem?