MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Hi

I just installed the stable rom for MI11T Pro and the file manager is working as expected (recently i had to install a 3rd party app) i can attach files from gmail and some others apps, i will be posting if i find any bugs or notifications issues.

Thanks devs.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-01-17-13-58-010_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-01-17-13-58-010_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 141
  • Screenshot_2022-03-01-17-15-39-039_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-01-17-15-39-039_com.android.settings.jpg
    374.5 KB · Views: 143
Hi

I just installed the stable rom for MI11T Pro and the file manager is working as expected (recently i had to install a 3rd party app) i can attach files from gmail and some others apps, i will be posting if i find any bugs or notifications issues.

Thanks devs.
Well the telegram and YouTube notifications works but twitch and protonmail doesn't, already uninstalled both and installed but same, will keep testing.

Hi,

Probably this has been answered thus far but does this stable MIUI 13 get updated like patches and stuff? I am currently stuck on the Weekly 21.7.28 Beta due to the camera not working on my Mi 10T Pro :(.

Hi,

Probably this has been answered thus far but does this stable MIUI 13 get updated like patches and stuff? I am currently stuck on the Weekly 21.7.28 Beta due to the camera not working on my Mi 10T Pro :(.
Stable ROMs get the same treatment from us as Weekly ROMs (maybe except when we test some new poorly-tested feature we want to add, which is rare).

Reactions: biscoot
Hi, after 1 week of standard use on my POCO F3 I am very satisfied.
I only have these small problems:

- the standard file manager fails to send files (solved with third-party application Mix explorer)
- some random reboots when I connect it to the car and start android auto (sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't, I can't figure out why)
- some incomplete italian translations
- date format on the lock screen mm/dd instead of dd/mm.

Thanks to the developers

- the standard file manager fails to send files (solved with third-party application Mix explorer)
Try this: Security -> (scroll down to the Toolbox panel) -> Secure sharing -> disable both toggles.
See if it helps with sending files.
As it states, this feature affects both Gallery and File Manager, and it may still be broken on Stable ROMs due to older code-base (but seems to be fixed on Weekly already).

hello, I have a redmi k30 pro with the last rom 12.5.eu, obviously the bootloader is unlocked and has the twrp.
I wanted to confirm if I just need to install the rom via fastboot without any other preliminary steps
thank you all

Try this: Security -> (scroll down to the Toolbox panel) -> Secure sharing -> disable both toggles.
See if it helps with sending files.
As it states, this feature affects both Gallery and File Manager, and it may still be broken on Stable ROMs due to older code-base (but seems to be fixed on Weekly already).
Its work! Thanks

Sent from my M2012K11AC using Tapatalk

Mi10 UMI successfull updated from miui 12 to 13 with fastboot
used following guide:
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/howto-install-fastboot-image-update-info-no-ota-download.64508/
no need to disable pin or fingerprints. did not found any info about it and just tryed.

Installed adb in C but does not matter where you installed it. just download the correct rom (there is also a prevention inside the bat if its not the correct device but dont try it imao)
unzip the whole .zip to where you have installed the adb fastboot thingies, hold down shift and rightclick on a emty space inside the folder with ADB and the just unzipped files
select open PowerShell as admin and then just run the commands from the thread linked like:
fastboot devices
(fastboot random number shows up)
then just copy the name of the .bat and insert it inside the terminal like:

windows_fastboot_update_rom add the .bat if needed to the name
press enter
just LEAVE THE PHONE ALONE and do NOTHING with your phone computer etc. it takes times and it REBOOT BY ITSELF
so dont try to unplug it or u have a 200g paperclip imao

Reactions: m@c|-|oR
Hi, on poco f2 pro/redmi k30 pro the dark mode isn't working for third app, and most important brawl stars is crashing when pressing the bottom of the screen lol

Hi, on poco f2 pro/redmi k30 pro the dark mode isn't working for third app, and most important brawl stars is crashing when pressing the bottom of the screen lol
Pass your issues to Xiaomi, not our job to fix everything.
Also, read first sentence, which you obviously missed because you couldn't care any less:

Can anyone help how to solve this?

1. Swipe up search provider is still on Google, not local/xiaomi search engine.
2. Google Play Protect shown as "Device is not certified" (But Widevine L1, SafetyNet passed).
3. Bluetooth earbus/tws microphone source is still on internal mic only.

Thanks!

Reactions: raph84 and LOLO9393
Why there is no information in the 1st post about performing factory reset after installing the firmware for mi11 ultra?
I spent 6 hours configuring my phone and then I noticed telegram issues with sending the screenshot. I have to start from the begining which is ridiculous.

Only because I searched I discovered that there is necessity of doing it after instalation. One user few months ago even mentioned that to the admins to write about that in the main post but still there is no info!