MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Mi 9 (Cepheus) is not on the list of Android 12 supported devices (as far as I could tell), but it's in the list of devices inside the MIUI 13 Stable Releases.
This means that it will run MIUI 13 in android 11 still, no one knows exactly yet or no update to MIUI 13 at all?

Hello,
ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_POCOX3Pro_V13.0.3.0.SJUMIXM_v13-12-fastboot Installed in fastboot mode without any problems.
All you have to do is click on "windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat" after unzipping the ROM in the Fastboot/adb folder.
My Poco X3 Pro started correctly after installation, with all my data ;-).
Thanks to the whole team !!

(In general, when I have a problem during a flash, it's because I did something stupid)

Reactions: lpzceduardo
Mi 9 (Cepheus) is not on the list of Android 12 supported devices (as far as I could tell), but it's in the list of devices inside the MIUI 13 Stable Releases.
This means that it will run MIUI 13 in android 11 still, no one knows exactly yet or no update to MIUI 13 at all?

u should forward this question to xiaomi , not xiaomi.eu forum

I managed to install the ROM, then I installed magisk. The system is very fluid. I am very impressed with the system. I recommend.

Poco x3 pro vayu

Hi,
i just have a short Question.
Maybe i post this at the wrong place, if so please excuse.

How much control Xiaomi/chinese Government does have on my phone when it's running xiaomi.eu rom?

I read and watch a lot about china lately and became a little bit scared 'xD

Best regards :-*

Last edited:
Does anybody knows if camera works on this stable release on mi10t pro ? Just got released today but I'm scared to update for my mi10t pro

Reading the First and Second post does solve plenty of questions even without using search
Well yeah, but post is few months old, my updater app just showed me that there's miui 13.0.1 stable for my mi10T Pro that was not there a week ago as I check quite often, there's no changes to the camera from weekly update for the last few months, but stable update could have the camera issue solved as its stable for my phone from updater app. I'm just asking if there's anybody who tested the new stable release for MI10T Pro.

Well yeah, but post is few months old, my updater app just showed me that there's miui 13.0.1 stable for my mi10T Pro that was not there a week ago as I check quite often, there's no changes to the camera from weekly update for the last few months, but stable update could have the camera issue solved as its stable for my phone from updater app. I'm just asking if there's anybody who tested the new stable release for MI10T Pro.
Is there any warning about camera in updater app?

Hi group, Can anyone helpme with a problem? I have EU 13.0.1 and i can't install some apps and games from Google Play like Apex Legends or Dead Trigger. Any fix for this?

PS. I tried deleting cache and data from Google Play, Framework, GMS (Google Services), relinking my google account, etc. And nothing works.

I check the permissions of Google Play Store and doesn't have permissions to access storage.

There's some screenshots about the error.

The message say: Can't Install XXXXX game, try again"

Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-10-14-49-58-220_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-10-14-49-58-220_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    400.8 KB · Views: 187
  • Screenshot_2022-03-10-14-34-49-793_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-10-14-34-49-793_com.android.vending.jpg
    492.6 KB · Views: 183
  • Screenshot_2022-03-10-16-15-15-519_com.google.android.permissioncontroller.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-10-16-15-15-519_com.google.android.permissioncontroller.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 182
Are adaptive notifications with quick replies available on miui 13 ?

Attachments

• Cattura.JPG
    Cattura.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 164
Ok, i'm trying to update, but my two computers can't find my Mi11 Ultra (in fastboot mode) from comad "fastboot devices"; i give an empy line.
ADB drivers just installed, the last version from the link on the guide made by @katerpanne, i think that is an USB driver problem.
I've tried on USB 2.0 and 3.0, from desktop with W11 and from notebook with W10.
Could someone give me USB driver for Mi11 Ultra?

Ok, i'm trying to update, but my two computers can't find my Mi11 Ultra (in fastboot mode) from comad "fastboot devices"; i give an empy line.
ADB drivers just installed, the last version from the link on the guide made by @katerpanne, i think that is an USB driver problem.
I've tried on USB 2.0 and 3.0, from desktop with W11 and from notebook with W10.
Could someone give me USB driver for Mi11 Ultra?
in my description is a link its working for me. I have a mi11ultra as well… oh you have installed this driver… perhaps you have another issue. install it again or try this method…

Last edited:
i have updated my answer. did you use an unbreak service in the last time?
Honestly? I don't know. I bought modded with twrp and miui eu installed, it's a china versiom modded (bought from china).
But wait, maybe was my fault, but it's a bit that i don't do any mod to smartphone.
With fastboot mode on it's need usb debug on? I forgot to turn it on

Honestly? I don't know. I bought modded with twrp and miui eu installed, it's a china versiom modded (bought from china).
But wait, maybe was my fault, but it's a bit that i don't do any mod to smartphone.
With fastboot mode on it's need usb debug on? I forgot to turn it on
USB Debugging responsible for ADB communication and not fastboot, both are different and if you want to mess with ADB then you need USB Debugging but for fastboot there's no need.

If you enter fastboot mode with "Power and Volume -" you dont need USB debugging.
But if you want to use "adb reboot bootloader" to enter fastboot mode, turn USB debugging on.

If you dont used an unbrick service it is something with driver, usb port…

Last edited:
Reactions: biscoot and Ale_Kyo