MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

USB Debugging responsible for ADB communication and not fastboot, both are different and if you want to mess with ADB then you need USB Debugging but for fastboot there's no need.

If you enter fastboot mode with "Power and Volume -" you dont need USB debugging.
But if you want to use "adb reboot bootloader" to enter fastboot mode, turn USB debugging on.
Ok, as i knew then.
I'm going into fastboot with volume down and power.

In the afternoon i will try again

Ok, i'm trying to update, but my two computers can't find my Mi11 Ultra (in fastboot mode) from comad "fastboot devices"; i give an empy line.
ADB drivers just installed, the last version from the link on the guide made by @katerpanne, i think that is an USB driver problem.
I've tried on USB 2.0 and 3.0, from desktop with W11 and from notebook with W10.
Could someone give me USB driver for Mi11 Ultra?
you have ryzen cpu?

Hi,

I will soon have a Redmi Note 11 (HMNote 11), I think it's on Android 11.
I guess fastboot method is same as if device was on Android 12 ?

Thanks for answer and sorry for noob question.

Ok, done.
Thanks to drivers found on the link "how to" on your guide (
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
).
Now i'm setting the phone after reset and update :).
Thanks a lot @katerpanne

Also Mi11 Ultra with latest stable. I tried the fingerprint unlock 10, 20 times with Neon animation fingerprint but it unlocks every time. Or are you only talking about the animation that doesn't show? I never bother to look at the unlock fingerprint animation since the unlock is so fast.... I also have the delmar app.
Thanks for your research. The neon animation works always, but what does not appear sometimes is the white light of unlocking. When this white light is not appearing, my phone is not unlocking.
In my case fingerprint sensor is not working well. Very often I need to remove my finger and tap again to unlock. Sometimes when my finger is dry (I live in Scandinavian country so my hands are dry most of the time...) it doesn't work at all.
I already tried to calibrate the sensor, but it's quite difficult to do (I am getting error of calibration every time...).
I am using screen protection, but it's with glue (I needed to put the glue on the screen and then put the protector) so in theory should not bother.

Thanks for your research. The neon animation works always, but what does not appear sometimes is the white light of unlocking. When this white light is not appearing, my phone is not unlocking.
In my case fingerprint sensor is not working well. Very often I need to remove my finger and tap again to unlock. Sometimes when my finger is dry (I live in Scandinavian country so my hands are dry most of the time...) it doesn't work at all.
I already tried to calibrate the sensor, but it's quite difficult to do (I am getting error of calibration every time...).
I am using screen protection, but it's with glue (I needed to put the glue on the screen and then put the protector) so in theory should not bother.
I also use a screen protector: UniqueMe [3 Pack] Flexibele TPU Screen Protector Compatibel met Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra (6,8 inch) met Applicator, No-Bubble, High Definition, Vingerafdruk Compatibe from Amazon and that one works well. The only thing to test I think is to remove your protector and test the sensor 'naked'.. I would think that the senor works or doesn't work if it is the sensor but in your case it doesn't work after several succesful unlocks. May be try to remove the stored fingerprint and add it again with the protector applied? That's what I would do before removing the protector. Or use face unlock (but that doesn't help with the apps you unlock with your fingerprint). Good luck!

I found another bug, double tap on the screen when in AOD does not always work, even some notification icons of certain apps

POCO F2 Pro

So I have installed the MIUI13 fastboot rom for Redmi Note 10 Pro. It could not boot into the oS without wipe data.
But I have a question - does the fastboot rom lock the bootloader? I can not find the option for checking in the Developer options.

You have no access to Dev options due to wiping data, thats's all. Installation does not lock your bootloader.

Reactions: JiaiJ
So I have installed the MIUI13 fastboot rom for Redmi Note 10 Pro. It could not boot into the oS without wipe data.
But I have a question - does the fastboot rom lock the bootloader? I can not find the option for checking in the Developer options.
no the bootloader will be unlocked. custom rom needs unlocked bootloader

You can check if your device is unlocked
fastboot oem device-info
-> there is a line "Device unlocked = true or false"
--------------------------------------------------
If you dont see "Mi Unlock Status" in developer options
-> your device is also unlocked

Hello everyone, I updated my Mi 10 Pro and my friend's Mi 10 to MIUI 13, she has 13.0.3 and I have 13.0.2 and we are both running into an issue we never ran into before MIUI 13

We temporarily lose all cellular signal/mobile data for about 30 seconds at a time, I mean completely, it shows "Emergency Calls Only" at the top, the phones act as if there's no SIM card installed and no service whatsoever. WiFi/BT stays connected but cellular disappears, it happens frequently enough that it's noticeable.

The other issue which could be directly related to losing cellular signal is we are both missing text messages, not many, but enough important ones to warrant this post. We both use Google Messages and like I said it has all worked perfectly before updating to MIUI 13

Any help would be appreciated!

Hello everyone, I updated my Mi 10 Pro and my friend's Mi 10 to MIUI 13, she has 13.0.3 and I have 13.0.2 and we are both running into an issue we never ran into before MIUI 13

We temporarily lose all cellular signal/mobile data for about 30 seconds at a time, I mean completely, it shows "Emergency Calls Only" at the top, the phones act as if there's no SIM card installed and no service whatsoever. WiFi/BT stays connected but cellular disappears, it happens frequently enough that it's noticeable.

The other issue which could be directly related to losing cellular signal is we are both missing text messages, not many, but enough important ones to warrant this post. We both use Google Messages and like I said it has all worked perfectly before updating to MIUI 13

Any help would be appreciated!
Then make a log while this happens...

Hello!

Does anybody have problems with the update notification? My Mi 11 is on MIUI 13 stable since yesterday, and there are 2 problems i noticed:
1- The Mi Updater ask for update to the newest version, which is (12.5.xx, I don't know why downgrade could be an upgrade). I already tap to update, but it always says "any update available".
2- battery drain is terrible. At morning, with 1 hour of use, 16 min of screen, it drains almost 25%.

There is something I could do to solve these problems?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-13-09-41-10-915_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-13-09-41-10-915_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    305.3 KB · Views: 243
  • Screenshot_2022-03-13-09-34-21-806_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-13-09-34-21-806_com.android.settings.jpg
    295.1 KB · Views: 221
Quick question, is scroll lag still a problem with A13? I'm just asking because I tried A13 weekly like 3 months ago and apps like Twitter were barely usable and some apps didn't even start properly.

Quick question, is scroll lag still a problem with A13? I'm just asking because I tried A13 weekly like 3 months ago and apps like Twitter were barely usable and some apps didn't even start properly.
It's Android 12 not 13.
I'm using last stable on Mi11 Ultra actually and didn't saw any scroll lag

its MIUI13 based on A12

It's Android 12 not 13.
I'm using last stable on Mi11 Ultra actually and didn't saw any scroll lag
Ah, right. I'm just living in the future ;)

Thanks for the report. Did you have lag previously? I remember the lag affected some phones and not others.

Hello!
I hope I'm not writing badly.
I hope I write well.
Sorry if I'm writing in the wrong place.

xiami.eu Stable V13.0.3.0.SKHCNXM Poco F3
Settings/Devices & Control Panel/Device Panel/Miui or Android.
If MIUI is up in the status bar, the icons are colored.
If Android is on the status bar, the icons are coloured.

EEA V13.0.3.0.SKHEUXM Poco F3
Settings/Devices & Control Center/Devices panel/Miui or Android.
If MIUI is up in the status bar, the icons are colored.
If Android is on top of the status bar, they are black and white.

How can I fix xiaomi.eu stable to be black and white in this one too?
In the status bar, the icons should be colorless.
The icons in the status bar should be black and white.
Thank you.

I think I have found the answer to my question.
Settings/Applications and Control Center/Subscriber Control Panel/Application Icons for notifications

When enabled, the icons are in color.
If Off, they are black - white, colourless.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I think I have found the answer to my question.
Settings/Applications and Control Center/Subscriber Control Panel/Application Icons for notifications

When enabled, the icons are in color.
If Off, they are black - white, colourless.
Yes, on our ROMs you get to choose what icon style you want to use regardless of notification style.

Thank you for your previous reply.

Can someone tell me what the difference is ?
xiaomi.eu Stable V13.0.3.0 SKHCNXM (Poco F3)
Redmi K40 China V13.0.3.0 SKHCNXM (Poco F3/Redmi K40)

I read the first posts, but I don't know.
Thank you.