MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Thank you for your previous reply.

Can someone tell me what the difference is ?
xiaomi.eu Stable V13.0.3.0 SKHCNXM (Poco F3)
Redmi K40 China V13.0.3.0 SKHCNXM (Poco F3/Redmi K40)

I read the first posts, but I don't know.
Thank you.
In both case this is the SKHCXM rom, wich correspond to the Alioth China ROM. They are exactly the same and work with Alioth device (Poco F3/Redmi K40)

Thank you for your previous reply.

Can someone tell me what the difference is ?
xiaomi.eu Stable V13.0.3.0 SKHCNXM (Poco F3)
Redmi K40 China V13.0.3.0 SKHCNXM (Poco F3/Redmi K40)

I read the first posts, but I don't know.
Thank you.

Redmi K40 China V13.0.3.0 SKHCNXM (Redmi K40) = Official Chinese ROM (does not include Google services, only Chinese and English languages).

xiaomi.eu Stable V13.0.3.0 SKHCNXM (Poco F3/Redmi K40) = Custom ROM built on Chinese ROM from Redmi K40 (full support for Google services, multilingual, added features,adapted for EU users )

Last edited:
I updated and got a blackscreen - so it seems this update has broken my phone (mi 11) and i loose all data and cannot recieve important calls :(

hi, I just updated my Mi 10T/k30su to MIUI13, but I cant find the "Xiaomi cross-device connection" thing that's in the China ROM, is it removed purposefully or am i missing any information?

Last edited:
Reactions: eugenwollekneul
Hello guys, sorry for using google translate, but anyone is using MIUI 13.0.1 China rom on Mi10T Pro?

Hy!
How to enable new widgets in Xiaomi.eu ?
Can anyone help with info?

Thank you.
Poco F3, xiaomi.eu, STABLE V13.0.3.0.SKHCNXM

Last edited:
Quick question, is scroll lag still a problem with A13? I'm just asking because I tried A13 weekly like 3 months ago and apps like Twitter were barely usable and some apps didn't even start properly.
I have the problem after the update, you notice in between that it's slightly laggy. would like to try wipe cache partition but since my recovery is in chenis after the Update it will be difficult. but another question, do you have to pay attention to something specific after an update with fastboot? @Community

I'm trying to install miui 13 on redmi k30 pro zoom. Coming from A11 miui 12.5 eu stable.
I'm into fastboot mode but pc not can see any device via usb... Any help?

Attachments

• Immagine.png
    Immagine.png
    59.2 KB · Views: 108
Hi Friends
I have a MI NOTE 10 LITE. Should I also install via fastboot? I ask for help friends :)
xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote10LITE_V13.0.1.0.SFNMIXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip
MI Note 10 LITE

Hi, probably this has been asked but just making sure, is it safe to upgrade to this from MIUI 12.5 version 21.3.17 to this one without having to lose data? Thanks

Hi, probably this has been asked but just making sure, is it safe to upgrade to this from MIUI 12.5 version 21.3.17 to this one without having to lose data? Thanks
going from stable ROM to stable ROM doesn't require formatting data, but I think it's still safer to back up ur storage before installing

going from stable ROM to stable ROM doesn't require formatting data, but I think it's still safer to back up ur storage before installing
He's asking about 21.3.17, which is a Weekly.

Clean flashing is recommended when changing from Weekly to Stable and vice versa.

Reactions: biscoot
I Currently have mi12pro with stable xaomi.eu 13.0.28.
It's awesome.
But I can't find the function live photos(dynamic photos) in mi camera.
How can I get the fuction?
Thanks for help.

Last edited:
This might be a stupid question, I noticed the MI 10 has version 13.0.4 just uploaded today but it's not a fastboot ROM, how do you flash that if TWRP isn't available for A12 for the device yet?

Or is the fastboot version coming soon?

• Haha
This might be a stupid question, I noticed the MI 10 has version 13.0.4 just uploaded today but it's not a fastboot ROM, how do you flash that if TWRP isn't available for A12 for the device yet?

Or is the fastboot version coming soon?
did you extract it? perhaps they only forgot "fastboot" in filename…

• Wow