MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

I have verified that the TWRP-3.6.1_11-V3.4_A12-LMI-SKKK.IMG does not work correctly if pattern or pin unlock is enabled. I have updated by fastboot the rom and the TWRP of my Poco F2 and seen the bug. It has a solution??

I tried to download the rom for my mi 10 ultra but when trying to install the zip via twrp recover i got "zip file is corrupted" error.
If i try to download the update va the updater app either the updater app hangs or i get "all mirrors are currently offline" message.

Anyone knows what is going on?

• Haha
Reactions: biscoot
I tried to download the rom for my mi 10 ultra but when trying to install the zip via twrp recover i got "zip file is corrupted" error.
If i try to download the update va the updater app either the updater app hangs or i get "all mirrors are currently offline" message.

A12 ROMs cannot be flashed with TWRP, take your time, and read the first post

I guess you have not read the instructions on the first and second posts.
The supported devices table says "ROM Type: Fastboot", and the file name has "-fastboot" suffix.
You're not supposed to flash this with TWRP.

I guess you have not read the instructions on the first and second posts.
The supported devices table says "ROM Type: Fastboot", and the file name has "-fastboot" suffix.
You're not supposed to flash this with TWRP.
Thank you for highlighting that. I am doing that now via fastboot.

Hi,
I have owned a Xiaomi Redmi Note 11s for a few days now along with MIUI13.
Since yesterday, I have a problem with notifications for example from Messenger. The phone screen gets highlighted, a floating window shows on the desktop, but in the center panel there is no notification or it is barely visible because it blends in. It is only when I click in the place of the invisible notification that it displays correctly. If necessary I have a recorded screen during which this error occurs.

I have verified that the TWRP-3.6.1_11-V3.4_A12-LMI-SKKK.IMG does not work correctly if pattern or pin unlock is enabled. I have updated by fastboot the rom and the TWRP of my Poco F2 and seen the bug. It has a solution??

i think it's been mention 3947 times that is no fully working twrp for A12 yet

• Haha
Reactions: katerpanne
I have updated my device to this rom and i wanted to update/install magisk via twrp. When i boot into recovery, i wasn't prompted for pin to decrypt the storage although i was always prompted before this update. Because of that i cannot access files under /sdcard as it is empty.
The version of the twrp is 3.4.2b mi10pro i guess. Do I need to update twrp to the one in the first post? I have mi10 ultra here btw

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

• Haha
I have updated my device to this rom and i wanted to update/install magisk via twrp. When i boot into recovery, i wasn't prompted for pin to decrypt the storage although i was always prompted before this update. Because of that i cannot access files under /sdcard as it is empty.
The version of the twrp is 3.4.2b mi10pro i guess. Do I need to update twrp to the one in the first post? I have mi10 ultra here btw

I guess the previous messages about TWRP not working with A12 were not clear enough ^^

You can have a look at katerpanne's tutorial for magisk : https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/howto-magisk-install-without-twrp.64511/

new EU rom 13.0.4 for Mi 10 shows "waiting for device..." forever. Please check this rom. Thanks so much

the issue is based on your environment…
change USB port / change USB cable / use USB 2.0 / use an USB Hub / check driver installation

install USB drivers & adb and fastboot tools
-> a small [howto] if you have driver issues

the issue is based on your environment…
change USB port / change USB cable / use USB 2.0 / use an USB Hub / check driver installation

install USB drivers & adb and fastboot tools
-> a small [howto] if you have driver issues
OMG, my wrong. I forgot to put my Mi 10 to the fastboot mode. Thanks your supporting.

Someone has noticed a drastic battery consumption on Mi11 with last stable?
I have Mi11 Ultra, and now the battery lasts about an half than before with 12.5.
My experience is the same with my M11 Ultra. At first Permissions ate up battery, after cleaning all data from Permissions it is now Screen that uses the most battery power. Also on latest stable. No other problems with this version.

Hey, all!

I am running the latest stable MIUI 12 ROM /12.5.10/ on my MI 10 Ultra with Android 11.
Can someone please clarify the following questions, I tried reading through half of the pages here, but don't really have a definitive answer.

1. I see that the MIUI 13 update is fastboot only, because TWRP does not work on A12. Is that the case with people running MIUI 12 with A11? My logic is that since I am on A11, I can still use TWRP and install ZIPs. Probably I am wrong and the only way is fastboot, but just to make sure (since there are people on MIUI 12 and A12).

2. Do I need to clean install the MIUI 13 ROM or I just dirty install it on the old MIUI 12, since both are stable?

Hey, all!

I am running the latest stable MIUI 12 ROM /12.5.10/ on my MI 10 Ultra with Android 11.
Can someone please clarify the following questions, I tried reading through half of the pages here, but don't really have a definitive answer.

1. I see that the MIUI 13 update is fastboot only, because TWRP does not work on A12. Is that the case with people running MIUI 12 with A11? My logic is that since I am on A11, I can still use TWRP and install ZIPs. Probably I am wrong and the only way is fastboot, but just to make sure (since there are people on MIUI 12 and A12).

2. Do I need to clean install the MIUI 13 ROM or I just dirty install it on the old MIUI 12, since both are stable?
The rom for mi 10 ultra is fastboot only.. So you need to extract the zip file and use the script provided inside the zip file to install it via adb.
You can install it dirt and keep your data.
I have gone through this exercise yesterday

Hey, all!

1- your logic not apply on A12 ..at least for now
2- update rom won't losing any data if u follow instruction :)

Reactions: Alexbo and demobaza
Updated my Mi10 umi to 13.0.4. this morning. No problems or bugs so far. Can't say anything about battery life yet.

I have noticed the primary sim reception/signal is fluctuating alot. In the same spot i see the signal goes from 5 stripes to none. I haven't had this in miui12. This started after installing miui13 only.
Does anyone have similar issue?

Attachments

• IMG_20220316_191433.jpg
    IMG_20220316_191433.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 117
Tell me what am I doing wrong. When running the file from the ZIP "windows_fastboot_update_rom" I always see "Waiting for device".

My phone is in Fastboot mode, USB debugging is on, I have the android phone drivers installed (I can see it in Device Manager). I have tried with several ADB versions, several ports, several cables, two different Windows PCs.

Tell me what am I doing wrong. When running the file from the ZIP "windows_fastboot_update_rom" I always see "Waiting for device".

My phone is in Fastboot mode, USB debugging is on, I have the android phone drivers installed (I can see it in Device Manager). I have tried with several ADB versions, several ports, several cables, two different Windows PCs
Install adb drivers and xiaomi drivers https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...ling-miui-13-on-mi-11-ultra.65182/post-652758

I think I will cry. After installing 13.0.1 on my Mi 10 Ultra using "windows_fastboot_update_rom" the phone boots as usual, but after unlocking I get a black screen, and In 2-3 minutes I get the info that "System launcher keeps stopping". I managed to go to Settings and clear the System launcher data and cache, but it keeps stopping again, after "clear all data" and a reboot.

Now I can't start any app, but still get notifications dropdowns. Will probably email myself an APK file with another launcher and start from there, but is there any way to fix the default MIUI one?

Reactions: Alexbo