MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

LOLO9393

Members
Feb 8, 2016
Hi! I'm new to Xiaomi, may I confirm if the Android 12+Fastboot no longer needs to unlock the device to install the ROM? I see that the unlock process is necessary in previous Android versions, but the instruction seems to indicate that the unlock is not necessary for Android 12.
What instruction?...

• Haha
Reactions: biscoot

Bec de Xorbin

Members
Jan 4, 2022
What instruction?...
Installation instructions on the 1st post of this thread. I'd say some rewrite/rearrangement/fine tuning would be in place, it would save from many unnecessary questions.

@JACK728 you need to unlock bootloader when installing a custom ROM no matter what the Android version is.

LOLO9393

Members
Feb 8, 2016
Installation instructions on the 1st post of this thread. I'd say some rewrite/rearrangement/fine tuning would be in place, it would save from many unnecessary questions.

@JACK728 you need to unlock bootloader when installing a custom ROM no matter what the Android version is.
Thanks for your comment, but flashing Rom need a minimum learning and understanding.
It seems out of subject to 'fine tuning' the post up to bootloader unlocking process.

katerpanne

Members
Apr 19, 2014
Reactions: biscoot

Bec de Xorbin

Members
Jan 4, 2022
Thanks for your comment, but flashing Rom need a minimum learning and understanding.
It seems out of subject to 'fine tuning' the post up to bootloader unlocking process.
True. Still, it wouldn't hurt to have precise instructions since they are already there. But if not maintained, why not remove instructions altogether.

blitzwind87

Members
Jun 22, 2021
Hi guys. Currently im using mi 11 ultra with miui 13.0.9. i noticed that i had occasional stutter out of sudden despite the device temperature was normal, the memory usage was only 6gb of ram and refresh rate set at 120hz. The issue was not solved even when i restart the phone/clean install the rom. I did not encounter this issue while im on 12.5. any idea how to fix it? Tq

skirazci

Members
Jan 5, 2019
Hi, has anyone got problems with Mi 10 Pro phone not ringing (no vibration as well) when receiving call after updating to flashing "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Pro_V13.0.3.0.SJACNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip".

Reactions: mikemika09

Yerikosh1ma

Members
Mar 18, 2022
Hello,I use Radmin Note 10 xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10_V13.0.5.0.SKGMIXM_v13-12-fastboot
and I have a couple of problems,one of them is a system update via google play,now I have an update from September 1,but either I do an update,the phone just reboots and does a rollback to 1 September
and 2 are the problem, it's with the glow charging animation,it doesn't work correctly, here's a video with it https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vMpxvkudNUPijPlKCRV9J7h5gJvlIytA/view?usp=sharing

Aug 24, 2021
Mi 11 ultra - What I have noticed with 13.
After updating to 13 (stable) with no format.
Worked fine for weeks then all of a sudden phone started randomly turning rebooting to recovery and I couldn't get two minutes use. So I wiped data and did a fresh flash of 13 stable.
Now what I have noticed is different to the previous update to 13.
Much much much better battery life (3x muchs). This is the best. In general phone is running much better.
However LINE application camera won't work now ("unknown error").
LINE voice messages won't work too saying "unable to use sd card, please confirm your sd card settings". The phone had no SD card..
A dictionary app on my phone now fails to open showing nothing but a white screen.
Bitwarden is running a bit better drawing over other apps to autfill passwords and stuff. Wasn't working in 12.5.
Same goes for clipboard. I was having a lot of issues with things not copying or pasting. That's much better too.
I do hope the next stable fixes the above issues.
Also I noticed today if you tap on "Android version" in all specs menu that a mysterious clock appears on the screen.... What is it?

Patricious

Members
Apr 10, 2021
Hi Devs,

I see that there is a new update V13.0.4 for my Mi 10T Pro . Do I need to flash the ROM via fastboot on PC or can I update straight from the updater app?

Also another question off-topic. Which is the most compatible Google CAM app for the time being until global MIUI 13 releases for Apollo? Also, I am guessing when the global version releases you would merge the cam blobs and have the cam working again right?

Thank you for the amazing work you do.

Reactions: hoangnam1702

bingho

Members
Sep 20, 2021
Mi 11 ultra - What I have noticed with 13.
After updating to 13 (stable) with no format.
Worked fine for weeks then all of a sudden phone started randomly turning rebooting to recovery and I couldn't get two minutes use. So I wiped data and did a fresh flash of 13 stable.
Now what I have noticed is different to the previous update to 13.
Much much much better battery life (3x muchs). This is the best. In general phone is running much better.
However LINE application camera won't work now ("unknown error").
LINE voice messages won't work too saying "unable to use sd card, please confirm your sd card settings". The phone had no SD card..
A dictionary app on my phone now fails to open showing nothing but a white screen.
Bitwarden is running a bit better drawing over other apps to autfill passwords and stuff. Wasn't working in 12.5.
Same goes for clipboard. I was having a lot of issues with things not copying or pasting. That's much better too.
I do hope the next stable fixes the above issues.
Also I noticed today if you tap on "Android version" in all specs menu that a mysterious clock appears on the screen.... What is it?
That's the Android 12 Easter egg: https://www.androidauthority.com/android-12-easter-egg-1657598/

It looks like you only have some app issues after the wipe and a fresh flash. I'm very interested in the battery improvement and was thinking of doing a clean install.

Currently running v13.0.9 without any issues but a very rapid battery consumption.

I was wondering if there is a difference in:
a) Do a factory reset through the settings or
b) Do a clean install with the format option (directly v13.0.9 stable replacing the updated v13.0.5 to v13.0.9).

I would think that option b is the better one but that's based on nothing :)

The other thing I was curious about is if there are any other mi 11 ultra users who got a better battery experience after a clean install (after the no format v13 update)?

Last edited:
Aug 24, 2021
That's the Android 12 Easter egg: https://www.androidauthority.com/android-12-easter-egg-1657598/

It looks like you only have some app issues after the wipe and a fresh flash. I'm very interested in the battery improvement and was thinking of doing a clean install.

Currently running v13.0.9 without any issues but a very rapid battery consumption.

I was wondering if there is a difference in:
a) Do a factory reset through the settings or
b) Do a clean install with the format option (directly v13.0.9 stable replacing the updated v13.0.5 to v13.0.9).

I would think that option b is the better one but that's based on nothing :)

The other thing I was curious about is if there are any other mi 11 ultra users who got a better battery experience after a clean install (after the no format v13 update)?
I did have months of junk built up on my phone though so no doubt cleaning it helped. But yeh before I was charging a lot. Getting more hrs now

Heimdallr

Members
Feb 28, 2022
Yes, it does.

Well then run the flashing script using the Command prompt or PowerShell so that you could see the messages, you should be able to see the problem there.
I've found the ROM flashing error using the PowerShell as you advised me. It fails randomly in the step "sending sparse 'super' x/8". On the fifth attempt I was finally successful.

Now it runs smoothly, but the camera app problem persists. It's a shame, but I will flash the 12.5.8.0 version again until it gets solved. I had to try it.

eoga20

Members
Dec 15, 2021
Hello, I have a mi 11 ultra and recently updated to the newest stable MIUI 13 .EU versión 13.0.9 and just noticed that I don't have the option to use the rear display while taking pictures. I used to have this option in the camera menu but now is gone, is this an issue with this firmware or do I have to activate in a different place?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-19-13-45-50-401_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-19-13-45-50-401_com.android.camera.jpg
    1,006.7 KB · Views: 69

Tartarussz

Members
Nov 22, 2020
PLEASE HELP!

Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra

Updating from EU Rom 12 stable to 13 stable

After updating via fastboot (following this tutorial: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/howto-install-fastboot-image-update-info-no-ota-download.64508/ )
my phone went into a boot loop!
I see the MI logo and the three dots on the bottom loading. Afterwards it restarts and does the same.
When I Press Volume Down + Power button i get a new FASTBOOT logo ( FASTBOOT in orange letters --> Previous it was this logo: https://cdn.parsons-technology.com/files/960/1qjki5k8sc-1.jpg ).

What do I do now?? Please guys, I need my phone!

EDIT: After re-downloading and re-installing it the same way, my phone booted up and is working properly!

Hizer

Members
Sep 26, 2021
Hello. I am using 12.5.8 EU on 10T Pro. And on the update page it doesn't write a warning about Camera, but it used to. So does that mean the camera is working?

asal.mostafa

Members
Feb 23, 2019
Need help please.
First, thanks for your great effort for providing the support.
I just don't know how to update to the latest miui eu.
I have already flashed fastboot 13.0.2 for mi 11x.
But I don't know how to upgrade to latest!
Is it fastboot too? Or just flash from recovery?
Need someone to guide me please.

Bec de Xorbin

Members
Jan 4, 2022
Need help please.
First, thanks for your great effort for providing the support.
I just don't know how to update to the latest miui eu.
I have already flashed fastboot 13.0.2 for mi 11x.
But I don't know how to upgrade to latest!
Is it fastboot too? Or just flash from recovery?
Need someone to guide me please.
Mi 11X is not a supported device.

bingho

Members
Sep 20, 2021
Hello, I have a mi 11 ultra and recently updated to the newest stable MIUI 13 .EU versión 13.0.9 and just noticed that I don't have the option to use the rear display while taking pictures. I used to have this option in the camera menu but now is gone, is this an issue with this firmware or do I have to activate in a different place?
Yes, when you open up the camera, you will see a small square in the upper left corner of the screen, just below the flash symbol. That's where you activate the rear camera.

Reactions: eoga20 and biscoot