MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Hey guys, Mi11 Pro on 12.5.20 and trying to update via fastboot to 13.0.9.. when I start the windiows_update_rom.bat file nothing happens.
cmd windows opens and there is only "waiting for device..." update doenst start.
when Mi11 is connected to pc with android loaded adb devices shows my device... when in fastboot mode it doesnt show the device.
but its the same behaviour as my Mi10pro with the weekly. and Mi10Pro starts the update

Reactions: Mooks and biscoot
how can this be enabled on our rom?

Attachments

• IMG_20220326_142956_902.jpg
    IMG_20220326_142956_902.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 341
Hello everyone I have an Redmi Note 11 NFC (spesn) updated to the Official Stable Recovery V13.0.7.0.RGKEUXM (same day I bought it...) and I had noticed that Xiaomi had improved the camera in new China versions and searching I have discovered this fantastic community.
I love all the improvements you guys make, I'm reading as much as I can to I don't ask too many things that may be here already explained.
But as it is my first flash could you confirm me that if I coming from the stock version 13.0.7.0 recovery it is a good idea to flash the 13.0.9 from here or it would be better to wait to receive a more advanced Rom also from you. Besides I don´t find the TWRP version to Redmi 11 NFC spesn so I don´t know wich one I could use.
Thank you for your incredible work and understanding.

Last edited:
Hello everyone I have an Redmi Note 11 NFC (spesn) updated to the Official Stable Recovery V13.0.7.0.RGKEUXM (same day I bought it...) and I had noticed that Xiaomi had improved the camera in new China versions and searching I have discovered this fantastic community.
I love all the improvements you guys make, I'm reading as much as I can to I don't ask too many things that may be here already explained.
But as it is my first flash could you confirm me that if I coming from the stock version 13.0.7.0 recovery it is a good idea to flash the 13.0.9 from here or it would be better to wait to receive a more advanced Rom also from you. Besides I don´t find the TWRP version to Redmi 11 NFC spesn so I don´t know wich one I could use.
Thank you for your incredible work and understanding.
Read the instructions on the first post?
1) We don't release Recovery ROMs for spesn, only Fastboot ROMs, so you don't flash it with TWRP.
2) I have no idea what "Official Stable Recovery V13.0.7.0.RGKEUXM" or "stock version 13.0.7.0 recovery" are supposed to mean...

Reactions: biscoot
1) We don't release Recovery ROMs for spesn, only Fastboot ROMs, so you don't flash it with TWRP.
2) I have no idea what "Official Stable Recovery V13.0.7.0.RGKEUXM" or "stock version 13.0.7.0 recovery" are supposed to mean...

Absolutely!

I didn´t ask a Recovery ROM, I said that what I have installed is a Recovery to give information about my actual Redmi 11 NFC spesn.

you got it right so I didn't called it too bad for a beginner with this phone :)

I´m just asking Respectfully of course if knowing that I have the "stock version 13.0.7.0 recovery" it would be from your knowledge Fastboot ROM "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote11_V13.0.9.0.RGCMIXM_v13-11-fastboot" is a good option to improve it (and not about xiaomi.eu improvements but from original the team build it).

Besides to flash it I thought that I need TWRP, and I found here information a bout an TWRP version by ping2109 for Redmi Note 11/NFC (spes/spesn) but I can´t find the link to download it.

Keep in mind that this is my first Xiaomi, I bought it last week.
I hope that now I have explained myself better, or you have understood me better. With all my good intentions. :emoji_thumbsup:

Absolutely!

I didn´t ask a Recovery ROM, I said that what I have installed is a Recovery to give information about my actual Redmi 11 NFC spesn.

you got it right so I didn't called it too bad for a beginner with this phone :)

I´m just asking Respectfully of course if knowing that I have the "stock version 13.0.7.0 recovery" it would be from your knowledge Fastboot ROM "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote11_V13.0.9.0.RGCMIXM_v13-11-fastboot" is a good option to improve it (and not about xiaomi.eu improvements but from original the team build it).

Besides to flash it I thought that I need TWRP, and I found here information a bout an TWRP version by ping2109 for Redmi Note 11/NFC (spes/spesn) but I can´t find the link to download it.

Keep in mind that this is my first Xiaomi, I bought it last week.
I hope that now I have explained myself better, or you have understood me better. With all my good intentions. :emoji_thumbsup:
You don't need to have TWRP before installing our ROM for spes/spesn as they are for fastboot..

Reactions: elvisaloha
as i got, there is no bubble support for telegram in fresh stable rom (it is from 2nd of January, isn't it?). is it a bug or known issue? cannot find it in known issues thread

the problem is about trying to open bubble. it opens white window for a moment and then disappears (as it disappears when trying to chain launch something), and nothing happens (bubble disappears too).

there is no settings for bubbles at all, and nobody asks about them here or in bug sections :(

upd
just found out that there are 2 stable roms for mi11 pro: 13.05 and 13.09. do i need to wipe all data when upgrading to 13.09?

as I also see with the eu there are problems of third-party launcher that does not work the gestures mamma mia how many bugs has this xiaomi also the translations in Italian are missing in some functions and the theme store and all in Chinese
Code:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>adb shell settings put global force_fsg_nav_bar 1

Exception occurred while executing 'put':
java.lang.SecurityException: Permission denial: writing to settings requires:android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
        at com.android.providers.settings.SettingsProvider.enforceWritePermission(Unknown Source:30)
        at com.android.providers.settings.SettingsProvider.mutateGlobalSetting(Unknown Source:6)
        at com.android.providers.settings.SettingsProvider.insertGlobalSetting(Unknown Source:12)
        at com.android.providers.settings.SettingsProvider.call(Unknown Source:636)
        at android.content.ContentProvider.call(Unknown Source:0)
        at android.content.ContentProvider$Transport.call(Unknown Source:25)
        at com.android.providers.settings.SettingsService$MyShellCommand.putForUser(Unknown Source:94)
        at com.android.providers.settings.SettingsService$MyShellCommand.onCommand(Unknown Source:619)
        at com.android.modules.utils.BasicShellCommandHandler.exec(Unknown Source:27)
        at android.os.ShellCommand.exec(Unknown Source:4)
        at com.android.providers.settings.SettingsService.onShellCommand(Unknown Source:15)
        at android.os.Binder.shellCommand(Unknown Source:0)
        at android.os.Binder.onTransact(Unknown Source:148)
        at android.os.Binder.execTransactInternal(Unknown Source:118)
        at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Unknown Source:16)
even using fluid i can't give the commands for gestures that there are these errors

Last edited by a moderator:
as I also see with the eu there are problems of third-party launcher that does not work the gestures mamma mia how many bugs has this xiaomi also the translations in Italian are missing in some functions and the theme store and all in Chinese
Code:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>adb shell settings put global force_fsg_nav_bar 1

Exception occurred while executing 'put':
java.lang.SecurityException: Permission denial: writing to settings requires:android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
        at com.android.providers.settings.SettingsProvider.enforceWritePermission(Unknown Source:30)
        at com.android.providers.settings.SettingsProvider.mutateGlobalSetting(Unknown Source:6)
        at com.android.providers.settings.SettingsProvider.insertGlobalSetting(Unknown Source:12)
        at com.android.providers.settings.SettingsProvider.call(Unknown Source:636)
        at android.content.ContentProvider.call(Unknown Source:0)
        at android.content.ContentProvider$Transport.call(Unknown Source:25)
        at com.android.providers.settings.SettingsService$MyShellCommand.putForUser(Unknown Source:94)
        at com.android.providers.settings.SettingsService$MyShellCommand.onCommand(Unknown Source:619)
        at com.android.modules.utils.BasicShellCommandHandler.exec(Unknown Source:27)
        at android.os.ShellCommand.exec(Unknown Source:4)
        at com.android.providers.settings.SettingsService.onShellCommand(Unknown Source:15)
        at android.os.Binder.shellCommand(Unknown Source:0)
        at android.os.Binder.onTransact(Unknown Source:148)
        at android.os.Binder.execTransactInternal(Unknown Source:118)
        at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Unknown Source:16)
even using fluid i can't give the commands for gestures that there are these errors
Are you kidding? You can't use "settings put" without root access. Android has security, you know?
Seems like you're not familiar with how things work here, you report translation issues to the appropriate translation repo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you kidding? You can't use "settings put" without root access. Android has security, you know?
Seems like you're not familiar with how things work here, you report translation issues to the appropriate translation repo.
who told you that I do not have root access I have root on the phone but still I cannot close the navigation bar since gestures do not work with Nova launcher

who told you that I do not have root access I have root on the phone but still I cannot close the navigation bar since gestures do not work with Nova launcher
Doesn't matter if your phone is rooted if you just call "adb shell settings ..." instead of "adb shell", then "su" and only then "settings put ...". That's why you get that error, you're not executing as superuser.

Reactions: zgfg12 and tzifosf1
I currently have mi12pro with stable xaomi.eu 13.0.28.
It's awesome.
But I can't find the function live photos(dynamic photos) in mi camera.

The function is ok with 12.0.28 cn stable.
I try to install original cn camera apk by adb,but the function is still can't be found.

How can I get the fuction?
Would it exists in the next eu version?

Attachments

• IMG_20220327_121139.jpg
    IMG_20220327_121139.jpg
    340.8 KB · Views: 423
  • IMG_20220327_121156.jpg
    IMG_20220327_121156.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 427
  • IMG_20220327_121040.jpg
    IMG_20220327_121040.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 447
  • IMG_20220327_121101.jpg
    IMG_20220327_121101.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 435
  • FB_IMG_1648354430357.jpg
    FB_IMG_1648354430357.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 428
Hey!
who has a Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE phone, please tell me what bugs are in this firmware (for our phone). Is it worth switching to it or is it better to sit on a weekly firmware?

I currently have mi12pro with stable xaomi.eu 13.0.28.
It's awesome.
But I can't find the function live photos(dynamic photos) in mi camera.

The function is ok with 12.0.28 cn stable.
I try to install original cn camera apk by adb,but the function is still can't be found.

How can I get the fuction?
Would it exists in the next eu version?
It's a bug with this Camera app version, will be solved for next build.

I was able to do it
Good for you. It's intended for China and is useless for us.

In Austria we get a big problem with custom roms because of one app that proof if the Bootloader is unlocked. It's called "Digitales Amt" which is necessary in a view month to manage some things in Austrian authority.
On my m11pro there is only the Bootloader unlocked and i cant sign in in the app because of the proof of Bootloader and/or root. I also tested it on my mi9t which i have rootet with the latest magisk ( with zygisc ) but i also have no success. I tried everthing, hide magisk, hide apps, safety net pass and so on but i cant login in the app.
So if this will come,what it will, people who needs this app cannot install more your custom rom. Also they have to flash back the original rom with Bootloader lock. I wrote them why they also proofe the unlocked Bootloader and they sayed it is necessary but they will give my information to the Developer of this app.
Maybe someone from you has a solution for this problem.
Thanks

pretty simple mate,
I'm from Austria to.

just hide the root with magisk
for all Google services
incl. Play Store
and the app you want to hide the root too

I've flash miui 13 using fastboot smoothly, but now I'm trying to factory reset my phone but Its not letting me when I reset its blinking in twrp and when i hold power it will return to my current data and not factory resetted
just flash another twrp for a12 version

It looks like refresh rate issue has been fixed on the latest weekly build (22.3.23/24), waiting for this fix to be applied on the stable update for Poco F3. Thank you Devs.