MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Hey!
who has a Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE phone, please tell me what bugs are in this firmware (for our phone). Is it worth switching to it or is it better to sit on a weekly firmware?
Hi, for the moment just found out that I can't send/receive MMS with messages app from Xiaomi (SMS are OK). I use messages from Google waiting for another solution... Everything else is perfect. Root with Magisk canary, banking app OK, 5G OK, wifi6 OK

Hi All!

First, many thanks to the XIAOMI.EU team for releasing this for my awesome Mi 10 Lite Zoom 5G (Youth Edition 5G).

I had a question about using the FASTBOOT method ... I have downloaded and un-zipped the folder as shown below. Is the "Fastboot" script under "Darwin" the code that I need to execute via Terminal (MacOS 12.3 here on a M1MBA)?

I read the OP and the next post and it's not clear to me.

Many thanks in advance and have a nice afternoon!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-03-29 at 07.32.26.png
    Screenshot 2022-03-29 at 07.32.26.png
    46.7 KB · Views: 109
  • Screenshot 2022-03-29 at 07.32.03.png
    Screenshot 2022-03-29 at 07.32.03.png
    482.7 KB · Views: 111
How do you Factory Reset the MIUI 13? we all know that we can flash it via Fastboot mode,now when i Factory reset it on the Settings then phone Reboot then stuckup on Recovery mode then it was On and Off showing the TWRP Mode,is there a way to Factory Reset this without the Computer?

Can someone tell me where I can find the themes that I downloaded from the store (Chinese store), folder they are in. I can't find them. Is there a way to edit them bc they are all in Chinese. Thank you.

Hi All!

First, many thanks to the XIAOMI.EU team for releasing this for my awesome Mi 10 Lite Zoom 5G (Youth Edition 5G).

I had a question about using the FASTBOOT method ... I have downloaded and un-zipped the folder as shown below. Is the "Fastboot" script under "Darwin" the code that I need to execute via Terminal (MacOS 12.3 here on a M1MBA)?

I read the OP and the next post and it's not clear to me.

Many thanks in advance and have a nice afternoon!

Hi! I downloaded a different ZIP file and it has the files I need. I don't know why I was being such an idiot. I'll give it a shot tonight what I have time.

This YT video explains everything ... if you look at my previous post the .sh files (scripts) didn't exist within the ZIP. But all seems OK now.

Thanks again for making everything easy XIAOMI.EU team and have a nice afternoon!

edit: forgot YT video here for MacOS:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-03-29 at 11.25.38.png
    Screenshot 2022-03-29 at 11.25.38.png
    156.7 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Hello,
do I need to install custom twrp for my Redmi Note 11 (with NFC) for installing the Xiaomi.Eu ROM?
I'm currently with Android 11 ( global ROM ). Can I install EU with the original recovery via fastboot method? Without custom twrp and etc.
we do not provide recovery ROM version for spes/spesn so you do not need to install any TWRP...

Thanks so much! So I'm unlocking ( eventually waiting ), going to fastboot mode and installing the EU ROM without any others things. Like this?

Thread '[HowTo] Install Fastboot image / Update info no OTA' https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/howto-install-fastboot-image-update-info-no-ota.64508/

I'm a little disappointed that the kernel doesn't have Wireguard support. I thought that was supposed to be standard now with Android 12. But I imagine the kernel is stock from MIUI, so it's something they'd have to add.

I'm a little disappointed that the kernel doesn't have Wireguard support. I thought that was supposed to be standard now with Android 12. But I imagine the kernel is stock from MIUI, so it's something they'd have to add.
what is Wireguard? more curious than anything else.

what is Wireguard? more curious than anything else.
Wireguard is a type of VPN. A very efficient, fast VPN. If the Wireguard module is included in kernel and you have root access, you can run it in "kernel mode" which makes it even faster and more efficient/battery friendly.

Yeah, so you should complain about that here: https://c.mi.com/global/forum.php
It's worth mentioning here in case it's important to someone considering the rom. While searching for information before, I found nothing to indicate whether it was supported or not, except that it was supposed to be a standard Android 12 feature. I doubt anything I have to say will effect any change in the kernel, but it may help someone decide whether to install it or not.

It's worth mentioning here in case it's important to someone considering the rom. While searching for information before, I found nothing to indicate whether it was supported or not, except that it was supposed to be a standard Android 12 feature. I doubt anything I have to say will effect any change in the kernel, but it may help someone decide whether to install it or not.
This has nothing to do with our ROM specifically, it's no secret that our ROMs are based on official ROMs and thus we don't use custom kernels, so it's not much of a consideration for most users who have to decide between an official ROM or ours.

Thanks so much! So I'm unlocking ( eventually waiting ), going to fastboot mode and installing the EU ROM without any others things. Like this?
Just my opinion but if possible use linux to install, no hassle with drivers and other wonders of windows. Never had a single problem when installing with linux.

Thanks for putting back the warning in the updater details regarding the issue with the camera for Mi 10T Pro devices.

@Igor Eisberg and @ingbrzy please accept my apologies for my previous rant. Not my intention to be mean. ;)

Keep the good work. Thanks!

Reactions: ingbrzy
13.0.1 for vili, this only happens to me using the Europe ROM
When trying to share a picture from the gallery using mixplorer to a smb it keep loading but never send the file I have to cancel it, find the image source and copy and paste, that's the only way it works. This never happen on global (this part is a little tedious because I use to transfer this way files faster between a Mac and my phone be without needing use a usb cable)
Also when trying to share something it time like 4 seconds to popup the options.