MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Good luck with that, probably not happening soon.

Not likely. The table you saw was copy-pasted from the Stable MIUI 12 thread. Check the updated table.
Thanks the old table confused me, I thought I can upgrade my 12.5 Mi 11 Ultra to 13 through TWRP.
But it seems there is no 13 for the 11 Ultra at all :(

Just because I am curious. Is it possible to do fastboot updates without format? Because I installed 12.5 with TWRP for the 11 ultra and afaik upgrade without dataloss is only possible with upgrade through updater or recovery? But maybe this is wrong. Thanks

Thanks the old table confused me, I thought I can upgrade my 12.5 Mi 11 Ultra to 13 through TWRP.
But it seems there is no 13 for the 11 Ultra at all :(

Just because I am curious. Is it possible to do fastboot updates without format? Because I installed 12.5 with TWRP for the 11 ultra and afaik upgrade without dataloss is only possible with upgrade through updater or recovery? But maybe this is wrong. Thanks
Fastboot ROMs have both an update and a clean flashing (with data format) scripts. Use the update script and your data will be fine.

This is an example where people don't read. Blinkers over the eyes and we move forward.
There is only one ROM, and everyone already wants to install it :)
Not only that, one ROM described the installation method, but they ask anyway.

The world is ending :)
Some people do read you know.
In my case, at the moment i posted my message there was no indication, from any of the admins ( like ingbrzy ), that the ROM is only available for mi11, although i saw gogocar62 post regarding the availability only for MI11, but was looking for a message from someone like ingbrzy to confirm the info .
Moreover i saw in the table the availability for the fastboot ROM for mi11ultra.
Once i browsed the space where the files are located i saw that there is only the ROM for mi11 available but decided to ask anyway thinking the ROM hasn't been uploaded yet.
Please stop making false assumptions in the future and wish you a happy new year :)

Cheers,
ALex

• Haha
Reactions: biscoot
In my case, at the moment i posted my message there was no indication, from any of the admins ( like ingbrzy ), that the ROM is only available for mi11, although i saw gogocar62 post regarding the availability only for MI11, but was looking for a message from someone like ingbrzy to confirm the info .
Moreover i saw in the table the availability for the fastboot ROM for mi11ultra.
Once i browsed the space where the files are located i saw that there is only the ROM for mi11 available but decided to ask anyway thinking the ROM hasn't been uploaded yet.
Please stop making false assumptions in the future and wish you a happy new year :)

Cheers,
ALex
It still mean that you failed to read the forum rules at the start of the first post, so it is still worrying. There are so much people "just asking anyway" when it is written to not ask about a ROM when you don't see it available.

Happy new year too :)

Last edited:
Can anyone test and confirm if Android Auto works wirelessly on Mi 11 and stable MIUI 13?
I would be very grateful. :emoji_thumbsup:

I installed the update (dirty install) and noticed the following things: The dark mode for third-party apps does not work. After the update there are two apps named "Browser". One version 12.16.2-gn and then another 15.5.23 (contains many Chinese characters). I deactivated the second Browser.apk with Lucky Patcher. Otherwise the ROM works smoothly. I haven't noticed any storage problems until now. These are my quick observations. Many thanks to the developers for their work.

Just flashed MIUI 13 for MI 11 stable rom, noted 2 bugs.
1. Home screen layout option to expand icons is missing i.e 5*6, 6*5 etc
2. Browser still not fully translated some options still in Chinese.

Reactions: jjoeshua

Cheers,
ALex
Do you really understand what you wrote???

Hello Dear community :)
I am on the weekly MIUI 13 rom. But I would like to use the stable one. When I try to run "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat" I get the following error

This package is for "venus" devices; this is a "alioth".

As there was only one file I could download from the links in first post "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V13.0.4.0.SKBCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip" Should this file not work for every device ?

Thanks in advance :)

If I flash that rom with fastboot on my Mi11 (over the last stable from xiaomi.eu) can I root my phone with Magisk ?

Hello,
will it be possible to go from 12.6 weekly to 13 stable without format data
best regards
knut

I am on the weekly MIUI 13 rom. But I would like to use the stable one. When I try to run "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat" I get the following error

As there was only one file I could download from the links in first post "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V13.0.4.0.SKBCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip" Should this file not work for every device ?

its for mi 11 only says in the filename

Venus is MI11, if you don't have this specific phone, don't use this package! Alioth is not MI11 :)

Since there is no warning saying otherwise: Does it mean that the camera on Mi10T Pro is working? Because it's not on the other MIUI 13 builds and some MIUI 12 for quite some time.

• Angry
Reactions: katerpanne