MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-05-19-03-14-923_com.xiaomi.misettings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-05-19-03-14-923_com.xiaomi.misettings.jpg
    576.5 KB · Views: 467
Just flashed MIUI 13 for MI 11 stable rom, noted 2 bugs.
1. Home screen layout option to expand icons is missing i.e 5*6, 6*5 etc
2. Browser still not fully translated some options still in Chinese.
Backup your theme in the theme store app, select and apply default theme and the layout option will be available again. After that, select the layout you want and apply your backed up theme

Installed via fastboot this morning and by far the release is fast and fluid! The only problem I am currently experiencing on my device is a severe battery drain from the Permissions module and a little higher batt temp (avg 38-40c ). Has anybody encountered the same issue. How did you delt with it?

Many thanks to the dev team behind the ROM port!
Delete permissions app data

When Miui EU will support 120fps Mobile legend? Miui global already support...
I think the support needs to come from Mobile Legends developers (and I don't expect them to specifically support a custom ROM)

Last edited:
Reactions: biscoot
I upgraded without formatting and almost everything is running fine, but with some minor bugs and also an absurd battery drain. I'm even thinking about doing a clean reinstall to see if this battery issue gets back to what it was before. Besides, I didn't see any marked difference in the new miui, just some design changes that belong to android 12 (at least that's xiaomi.eu stable)

Reactions: 1647838042
hi all, i see a new google message blue color after update my mi11 ultra to miui13? strange color

not possible to customise dark mode app by app

how to remove playback widget on center control?

for all other function, i dont see difference with miui12.5

Hey, i have a problem with the update to MIUI13. I tried to install it with fastbood and now it's stucked at "Sending sparse 'super' 1/9 (721168 KB) for over 1 hour.
Any solution for that? Is it save to unplug and to try another usb slot?

//edit: just started the update new, it works now

Last edited:
hi all, i see a new google message blue color after update my mi11 ultra to miui13? strange color

not possible to customise dark mode app by app

how to remove playback widget on center control?

for all other function, i dont see difference with miui12.5
Exactly, I didn't see any difference hahaha besides some bugs.
Did you format or dirty flash? How is the battery usage on yours? Here it is falling absurdly!

You can't take playback from the control center, at least not yet. It should be optional.

Hi guys i was trying to update via fastboot but when i open the batch file and is sees like nothing happen then unplug and plug again the phone and mark some error i do not why, then with fear a tried yo boot normal because te errors and the phone is not responding could bea way to recover the phone
Screenshot (71).png

Just updated to MIUI 13 stable from weekly 21.12.29 Mi 11 Ultra with full wipe, this is what I found so far:

1) Weekly was faster and smoother than stable, a lot.
2) There's a big battery drain exactly as the weekly (At least the weekly had better performance)
3) I can't access memory with Gmail or Telegram exactly as the weekly
4) The backup app crashes when trying to restore or do a backup, exactly as the weekly

To summarize all, this stable is exactly as the beta if not even worse.

Plus, does anyone know how to fix the storage issues? I don't want to format data again.

Thanks a lot

Reactions: samirglima
[Mi 11 - VENUS] > AOSP SSOS > MIUI 12.5.16 CN > X.EU MIUI 13.04 [First Install) > Factory Reset (for be sure not have permissions problem)

All is fine but there same bug than lastest Weekly MIUI 13 :

- DPI is by default extra big (fonts, icons)
- Custom DPI settings in developer (other than 411) mode are resetted each reboot (back to 411)
- Custom / Other / New Animated Wallpaper is resetted each reboot (back static default wallpaper)

But no crash SystemUI in french language ;)

Waiting for the Weekly 22.1.4 now, congrat X-EU Team :D

Last edited:
Reactions: samirglima
Just updated my Mix 4, so far so good (for the most part).

One thing I've noticed though is that dark mode has lost its ability to force dark mode on individual apps. Under "More Dark mode options", there used to be all the apps on the list, but now for some reason there are only three Chinese app on the list.

Has this happened to anyone? I've cleared Dalvik cache and rebooted. Tried a few things I found on older versions of MIUI, like dragging specific area of the list, enter split screen, etc. No dice...

Respected sir,

I would like to bring into your notice that subject device alioth (Poco F3/Mi11x/Redmi K40) now has working recovery for A12 ROMs which also includes MIUI, link to the recoveries developed by Pranav Talmale are as follows:
1) - SKyHawk Recovery Project: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...awk-recovery-project-v3-1-28-12-2021.4380421/

2) - OrangeFox Recovery: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...0-poco-f3-r11-1-alioth.4375065/#post-86204217

3) - SKK TWRP: can access internal storage without dfe: https://dl.akr-developers.com/?dir=skkk/TWRP/A12

It's tested by me and numerous users in XDA & his telegram group, and sofar not encountered errors.

You may test the same and build a recovery flashable MIUI 13 ROMs for alioth, which will be a great thing to happen to our device since we really like XiaomiEU ROMs and users are expecting to have ability to flash MIUI 13 version via recovery. Looking forward to hear update on this on behalf of huge fanbase owning Alioth (Poco F3/Mi11x/Redmi K40).
myself install twrp for A12 on mi 10 ultra.things i see is :
- no security pin / gesture on twrp even phone
got that
- sdcard only show few folders

until fully working twrp for A12 is available, fastboot is the only way to flash rom

Just updated my Mix 4, so far so good (for the most part).

One thing I've noticed though is that dark mode has lost its ability to force dark mode on individual apps. Under "More Dark mode options", there used to be all the apps on the list, but now for some reason there are only three Chinese app on the list.

Has this happened to anyone? I've cleared Dalvik cache and rebooted. Tried a few things I found on older versions of MIUI, like dragging specific area of the list, enter split screen, etc. No dice...

Reactions: katerpanne
Ah thanks for the link!

That's a shame. I actually really liked the feature, hopefully someone would come out with a Magisk module eventually.

EDIT:

I searched around and found DarQ: https://github.com/KieronQuinn/DarQ

Paired with DarQ's xposed module with Lsposed, force dark mode is now working again. Interesting on some apps the forced dark mode behaviour isn't as good as MIUI 12.5's builtin force dark mode but it'll do for now. :)

Last edited:
@AmazDev
4) I had the same issue with the backup. My solution was to delete app data for all backup/Xiaomi cloud apps.

3) permission issue: many people solved it with a factory reset

Sorry for asking that (maybe) stupid question but I have a Mi 11 Ultra using a 12.5.20 stable rom from here as TWRP installation.
Now my phone says, there is an update to 13.0.5.0 (stable).
I read here that this is fastboot.
Can I just download it to my phone and update it the way I did before with all the other updates i got on my phone, or do I have to do sth. different, since it is fastboot now?
I liked the (nearly) all automatic installation from before.

Reactions: Viktorious
Sorry for asking that (maybe) stupid question but I have a Mi 11 Ultra using a 12.5.20 stable rom from here as TWRP installation.
Now my phone says, there is an update to 13.0.5.0 (stable).
I read here that this is fastboot.
Can I just download it to my phone and update it the way I did before with all the other updates i got on my phone, or do I have to do sth. different, since it is fastboot now?
I liked the (nearly) all automatic installation from before.
In first post you see how to install/flash. Fastboot roms are not able to be flashed in TWRP.