MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Hello,

I updated on my mi 11 from 12.5.16 to 13.0.4

There re no bugs for the moment and everything is smooth

But now, there is something that I dislike and was not ont the previous version. Each time I open an app protected by a face recognition I get a notification on my status bar informing me that my camera is used
View attachment 40313

I would like to disable this feature if it is possible, if somebody now thank you
its new feature on A12

Reactions: samirglima
I'm currently using v12.5.12 stable (recovery rom type using twrp) for Mix4 (Odin). I checked the updater and I saw an update.

I checked the MIUI13 available for Mix4 is only available with fastboot rom type (v13.0.2)

Can I and should I install the update? Will this make my installation fastboot instead of recovery?

Thank you very much brothers!

Screenshot_2022-01-07-08-10-28-168_com.android.updater.jpg

I'm currently using v12.5.12 stable (recovery rom type using twrp) for Mix4 (Odin). I checked the updater and I saw an update.

I checked the MIUI13 available for Mix4 is only available with fastboot rom type (v13.0.2)

Can I and should I install the update? Will this make my installation fastboot instead of recovery?

View attachment 40320
Your post is a SPAM!
Try to find what and don't answer talking about!

Reactions: geoorg and biscoot
Sorry ask a question, before updated to MIUI13, my mobile networks setting was "Prefer 5G",
if signal was good it shows 5G on the top, but now it always show "LTE" or "LTE+" even signal
was stronger enough, is there any settings should I modify?

Last edited:
MIUI13 / Android 12 are fastboot roms -> not recovery roms (you cant install it with TWRP)

read my detailed howto:
@katerpanne thanks for that I've actually worked it through, I just needed to properly install the adb drivers, so that my device would get recognized by the script.

Anyhow, I did a dirty flash initially, coming from stable 12.5.19 but I had boot loop, so I just did windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format and everything worked fine

also as an added note, to those who have twrp or recovery mode, it also has fastboot mode, please make sure you do not use this. Use xiaomi's fastboot the one with the bunny

Last edited:

View attachment 40320

no update, cry for an update.
got update , ask people to install or not.
that's your phone, you want to update or not its up to you not us

@katerpanne thanks for that I've actually worked it through, I just needed to properly install the adb drivers, so that my device would get recognized by the script.

Anywho I did a dirty flash initially, coming from stable but I had boot loop, so i just did windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format and everything worked fine
stable to weekly or vise versa need clean install

Hi Guys! I have Poco f3 , and have xiaomi eu firmware 12.5.19.0. But i want to update my phone to miui 13 stable. And i have problem. I download ROM, and go to open recovery try to update (click rom) and recovery go to restart to again recovery. What is problem?

actually you are the problem.you didnt even care to read first page on how to update.do read it again then update properly

Last edited:
Folks, I'm using mi11 ultra and have updated to miui13 for several days, but i notice the screen drains too much power. Back to 12.5.20, it used to be roughly 100mah per hour screen-on time, now it's about 500mah, consuming 70% of my battery. I'm using exactly the same config, 120hz and 1080p, can't figure out why. Is this only my case, or some other users also encountered this problem?

Hi Guys! I have Poco f3 , and have xiaomi eu firmware 12.5.19.0. But i want to update my phone to miui 13 stable. And i have problem. I download ROM, and go to open recovery try to update (click rom) and recovery go to restart to again recovery. What is problem?
At the moment no OTA coz of no 100%.working TWRP (decrypt partitions)

There is the info so that you know there is an update, but fastboot rom no recovery rom

Here is a howto
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/21-12-29-30-first-miui-13.64404/page-26#post-643097

its new feature on A12
I think it can't be disabled. Its a feature added in MIUI 13 to tell that the cam is being used. However, can you please verify if the already paired bluetooth devices, connect automatically from you MI 11 phone or do you need to manually click on the device to connect after turning on the bluetooth. As I am unable to get connected to the paired devices - for eg. bluetooth speaker or a car after truning on my bluetooth on my phone from the notification panel. Is it the same with you ? Please check and advise. Appreciate it. Thanks. RP

Folks, I'm using mi11 ultra and have updated to miui13 for several days, but i notice the screen drains too much power. Back to 12.5.20, it used to be roughly 100mah per hour screen-on time, now it's about 500mah, consuming 70% of my battery. I'm using exactly the same config, 120hz and 1080p, can't figure out why. Is this only my case, or some other users also encountered this problem?
Yes, I noticed it as well. The battery drains so fast. I had to recharge twice.

Reactions: samirglima
Sorry ask a question, before updated to MIUI13, my mobile networks setting was "Prefer 5G",
if signal was good it shows 5G on the top, but now it always show "LTE" or "LTE+" even signal
was stronger enough, is there any settings should I modify?
There's an option i saw, show LTE for 4g. Not sure, if it helps you. So when it connect to 4g it shows as LTE and if you have 5g in your range. It will connect auto.

Hello,

I updated on my mi 11 from 12.5.16 to 13.0.4

There re no bugs for the moment and everything is smooth

But now, there is something that I dislike and was not ont the previous version. Each time I open an app protected by a face recognition I get a notification on my status bar informing me that my camera is used
View attachment 40313

I would like to disable this feature if it is possible, if somebody now thank you
Its by default to show that your cam is being used. No option to disable that as far as I know. any expert should comment.

Reactions: katerpanne
I dirty flashed MIUI 13 Stable on my Mi 11 Pro.

Everything is working great. Just follow the instructions! It is really easy :)

Only problem is that I can not get rid off the update notificacion of the updater, but that's not really a problem.

Thanks to all the devs and community!

Screenshot_2022-01-07-00-31-26-638_com.android.settings.jpg