MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Miui 13 stable Problems
Notification volume ties to Media volume, can't change separately.
Status Bar icons can't turn off, so always showing bluetooth and Volet icons
All previous themes seems not compatible

Seems Android 12 is a very small upgrade, didn't see anything useful vs 11, so maybe not upgrade now is better.
which device do you have these problems on? just installed A12/MIUI13 on my Mi11Ultra and the volumes can all be changed separately.

Thinking to root and use Magisk. Does this has any influence on the banking apps?
I have no reason for root and Magisk and also no experience. Except for wireless Android Auto bug, all fits my requirements. And I expect the developers will fix this soon also, bcoz by A11 it was also OK.

Reactions: moskito99
Any youtube vanced users in here? Since MIUI 13, I can't make youtube links open in vanced app anymore. They either open in youtube official app (if installed) or browser.
Same here, Poco F3, i remember this happened when i installed vance or removed the official one, but i cant remember how i fixed it, has anyone ran into the same thing and made it work?

Edit: Go into Vanced Manager, uninstal and re-install YT Vanced app, that fixed it for me.

Last edited:
Miui 13 stable
MI 11 PRO
The MIUI call recording function no longer works.. Please check how this feature works for you?

Reactions: hgoor
Hello i am Ben from Germany i new here. i Like Your Rom it was Easy to Installed from ADB Fastboot. ;) Great Work

i have buy an Mi 11 Ultra and with your Rom it works Great. I hope it gives a long Support for them.

I have any Bug found my Douple Tab to screen off doesnt work but it is Active in Settings.

and the theme is Standart theme by Xiaomi Miui

what can i do ? have any one an idea ? to fix them
Update :so i have fixed i was cleared all App Data in settings by the Homescreen aplication. Solved!

Reactions: katerpanne
Hi guys only want to take a minute to tell you something, due a bad experience with the fastboot update from A11 to A12 my phone goes brick thanks to *spam*paid*service* and a 25 bucks my phone goes back to life, but i think i come back to miui eu when TWRP is supperted on A12 i don't know what i doing wrong i did every step but for some reason the cmd did nothing and when the phone was unpluged and try to boot it never turn on, so, i will wait until that and if for some reason there never be a TWRP for A12 then i will going to stay on Global, thank you so much to the developers.

• Sad
Reactions: r2xros
Hi guys only want to take a minute to tell you something, due a bad experience with the fastboot update from A11 to A12 my phone goes brick thanks to *spam*paid*service* and a 25 bucks my phone goes back to life, but i think i come back to miui eu when TWRP is supperted on A12 i don't know what i doing wrong i did every step but for some reason the cmd did nothing and when the phone was unpluged and try to boot it never turn on, so, i will wait until that and if for some reason there never be a TWRP for A12 then i will going to stay on Global, thank you so much to the developers.
Unbrick process is supposed to relock the bootloader. check it.

Unbrick process is supposed to relock the bootloader. check it.
I already check and it seems the bootloader is unlocked also when *spam*paid*service* flash the stock rom aske me if the bootloader and he select only clean all and something happen to the safety net failed and i do not know why

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-09-18-54-14-917_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-09-18-54-14-917_com.android.settings.jpg
    313.5 KB · Views: 141
I already check and it seems the bootloader is unlocked also when *spam*paid*service* flash the stock rom aske me if the bootloader and he select only clean all and something happen to the safety net failed and i do not know why
it seems?
To be sure you must check it with MI UNLOCK tool.
Reflash an ANDROID 11 EU rom to check safetynet question.
You have plenty of time left to go MIUI13. paint is not really dry by now. take your time...

Hi All, running Miui 13 smoothly on my Mi 11 perfectly. the only issue is that for some reason the rom shows that i'm connected to my network provider at 5G even though they don't support it yet, and because of this my network disconnects and reconnects constantly unless i set the prefered network to 3G. my question is is there a way to disable this connection so that the max network is 4G to sort out the network drops?

Will you provide translated MIUI Quick Search app with added Google Search Engine? Google Search Bar which is set as default is not working for searching installed apps. Tried to force stop, clear cache and search data of Google app but did not help.

I manually installed latest version of MIUI Quick Search however there is quite a lot of Chinese and only Chinese search engines available.

Attachments

• IMG_20220110_122730.jpg
    IMG_20220110_122730.jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_20220110_122743.jpg
    IMG_20220110_122743.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_20220110_123726.jpg
    IMG_20220110_123726.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 190
Will you provide translated MIUI Quick Search app with added Google Search Engine? Google Search Bar which is set as default is not working for searching installed apps. Tried to force stop, clear cache and search data of Google app but did not help.

I manually installed latest version of MIUI Quick Search however there is quite a lot of Chinese and only Chinese search engines available.
You have answered yourself.. Nothing to add..

• Wow
Reactions: biscoot and JiaiJ
Updated to Stable 13
+ finally local banking app and Smart ID have notifications (also on lock screen)
- no black theme for local region apps, Facebook, Zepp, Aliexp., Waze

Hi,

I have the Poco X3 Pro EU version (vayu). Is this rom compatible? In the table of supported phones refers to bhima (the version without NFC).

Thanks,
Regards

Hi,

I have the Poco X3 Pro EU version (vayu). Is this rom compatible? In the table of supported phones refers to bhima (the version without NFC).

Thanks,
Regards

hi , do check on download link.
if got update for your device , use it.if not , just wait untill xiaomi released it.thanks

Reactions: davital
Hi,
I installed 13.04 on MI 11 and everything seems to works fine. Today I noticed that I can't download file from different app, Gmail, whatsapp... etc
is there any fix?
Thanks!