MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Am I the first one who cannot enter his Sim pin?
My pin has a number 8 in it and it is covered by the fingerprint scanner...
MI Mix 4 on latest build.

Attachments

• IMG_20220120_001527.jpg
    IMG_20220120_001527.jpg
    548.3 KB · Views: 215
Hi,

can a Mi 11 pro user please verify, if it is possible to use local individual notification sounds (mp3 files or ogg files).
In my case it is not possible to use mp3 sound files continously. For the moment after selection it seems to work, but after rebooting the phone, the file is still selected in the app notification settings, but no sound is played if the notification appears.

Thank you!

Am I the first one who cannot enter his Sim pin?
My pin has a number 8 in it and it is covered by the fingerprint scanner...
MI Mix 4 on latest build.
its mentioned in known issues already ...

Reactions: geoorg
Hey ! I can't see my Xiaomi AX1800 router network in my WiFi list, i have a MIX 4 and i'm using 13.0.2
Fyi i can connect to it via all my compatible wifi devices such as my old mi 9t
I don't know if there's a wifi 6 issue on the latest rom, what do you think of it ?

Last Stable release on Mi 11:
1-when selecting file to share, the share menu (for choosing which app to select for share) come with a 3 sec delay!
2- When using apps that uses Mic, the icon on notification puts a green dot on the main app that makes touch of corner of the screen not responding! For example in Pubg when you turn on the Mic, you can see that green dot and touch of the corners won't respond!
3- Whatsapp have a bug in dual storage since A11! One image would be redownloaded for many times and still won't be opened! This bug solved only When using a same folder for the main app and the dual one! In A12, it just like the first release of A11, this bug occur!
4- Storage access still have bug in some apps(Even after factory reset after installing ROM)
Except those, everything works fine!

Reactions: Will197 and Sage222
hey i get a update notification in the updater app
but it crashes when i click download 4,0gb or alteast it says updater is no longer responding

xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40Pro_MI11i_V13.0.6.0.SKKCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip

Misan font Vietnmese has a bold light error. How to fix it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-21-12-06-24-559_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-21-12-06-24-559_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    591.7 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
I have a Beginners question:
I got a Mi 11 Ultra with EU Rom 12.5, so i downloaded the Miui 13 stable Version and updated it with the fastboot Rom.
Everything worked great but then i tried the same with the newest weekly Version (just the update without format batchfile).
My phone went kinda crazy and whenever i tried to open for example the weather app, my phone rebooted into the fwrp. Is there something i have to take care of?
I don´t want to reconfigure all my apps, after i update the phone.
Thanks for your help in advance.

Last edited:
Update MIUI 13.0.3.0 for alioth has awesome battery backup... thanks for all Xiaomi.EU Dev Team

I got a Mi 11 Ultra with EU Rom 12.5, so i downloaded the Miui 13 stable Version and updated it with the fastboot Rom.
Everything worked great but then i tried the same with the newest weekly Version (just the update without format batchfile).
My phone went kinda crazy and whenever i tried to open for example the weather app, my phone rebooted into the fwrp. Is there something i have to take care of?
My advice is just do a clean flashing via fastboot with format data, other way i'm not sure it could help

if you, change between stable and weekly, formatand install from scratch. its mentioned 3697 times

• Haha
Reactions: geoorg and biscoot
I have a Mi 11 lite 5g (renoir), I unlocked the bootloader and rooted with magisk. I downloaded the RENOIRGlobal_V12.5.7.0.RKIMIXM update and before installing it I tried to restore the magisk image with no success. the phone works but I no longer have root and fastboot mode appears with a single orange word "fastboot". miflash cannot find the phone and on reboot there is no more lock even though it tells me the device has unlocked the OEM. in the ROM zip (12.5.7) I can't find the boot.img to fix it. can someone help me? could i switch to this miui 13 and patch its boot.img?
Tank you for your help!!

Last edited:
Hello, I have lost widevine l1 in my poco f3 with the latest xiaomi eu stable 13. It was because of disabling SoterService (com.tencent.soter.soterserver), I have re-enabled it but when downloading a new certificate I get error -10009, how can I solve that? I have enabled the application again but the error persists, I have also tried flashing the rom again (dirty)

Edit:
The banking applications (caixabank, imagibank) do not work for me, could it be due to this?
Fixed widevine l1 certificate with the latest update

For those who are wondering, on Mi 11 Ultra, a factory reset via settings (even if you flashed the ROM with first_install_format) definitely helps getting better battery life. I was experiencing a severe battery drain after switching from weekly to stable with a clean install but now I'm getting very good stats:

I have used my phone quote a lot today, 2h calls and 5h 44m screen on time with about 7h of lossless music playing in background via Bluetooth from Apple Music and I have now 9%. Pretty good, at least comparable with MIUI 12.5.

13.0.9 for mi 11 ultra is here but 120kb/s will last for ever lol
Updated my "Mi 11 Pro" from 13.0.5 to 13.0.9 (fastboot update). Works fine, have to see if there are bugs. But nothing unusual so far.
Only one thing to mention : after first start it startet into Xiaomi-Recovery and all bullet points in chinese language. I chose the first point ("blind") which lead to a restart and everthing is fine.

Last edited:
Updated my "Mi 11 Pro" from 13.0.5 to 13.0.9 (fastboot update). Works fine, have to see if there are bugs. But nothing unusual so far.
Only one thing to mention : after first start it startet into Xiaomi-Recovery and all bullet points in chinese language. I chose the first point ("blind") which lead to a restart and everthing is fine.
hey, please check if you can open pdf files? are you able to print something? can you post pictures on telegram? did the privacy settings change? does the ringtone selection (for example, pixel sounds) work?

i would be thankful for your help/reply

Misan font Vietnmese has a bold light error. How to fix it?
That's actually not something we can help you with. Mi Sans has only partial Vietnamese support, so what you're seeing is a mix of 2 different fonts.
You may want to disable "System-wide variable font" in Developer options to use Roboto instead of Mi Sans, or install and apply some other font that supports Vietnamese in Themes app.

Can I update from 13.0.5 to 13.0.9 with Updater, or do I habe to use fastboot? I use twrp for recovery...