MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

i am on the xiaomi.eu rom with the issue of stuck in boot. downloading the latest rom you guys uploaded 2 hors ago. should i use the format data script or the update script to install it?????
Same a always: if you want just to update, then use the update script. Otherwise, the format data script.
Clean flash is not required.

How different is the ROM Base between China and Global?
May be getting the Xiaomi 11T Pro vili soon and its Global exclusive.
China ROMs are usually newer and have more features, we try to even out these variables when we use Global ROMs as base, but it's not always possible.
Global ROMs are also usually slower to get updates from Xiaomi. I'd get a device with a China ROM available, to be more future-proof.

Should I download the v13.0.3 or v13.0.2? And I can't see any rom files for RN 10 Pro on Android Filehost?

Edit: Sorry got it. v13.0.2 for RN 10 Pro

Redmi Note 10 Pro (sweet) user here. I'm not ready jump on the bandwagon yet, but I have a question for those who have: how is the performance?

I am currently on Xiaomi.eu ROM 12.5.9 (stable). I am generally happy with it (thanks, devs!), but also mildly annoyed by the lagginess; when you scroll, it gets stuck very briefly in the process. Now I am trying to figure out if it is something I can tolerate, or I should go back to the stock global ROM, or I should try the new Xiaomi.eu ROM 13.

Your input will be much appreciated. Thanks!

Guys A quick question. My sister's phone is Redmi note 10 pro, there is a lot of data in there, and she is currently in miui 12.5 with android 11. If I am to use fastboot to install the new miui 13 with android 12, would I lose any data from her phone. Is there a risk of losing all data, and also is there a chance of taking backup like a nandroid backup when using fastboot

Guys A quick question. My sister's phone is Redmi note 10 pro, there is a lot of data in there, and she is currently in miui 12.5 with android 11. If I am to use fastboot to install the new miui 13 with android 12, would I lose any data from her phone. Is there a risk of losing all data, and also is there a chance of taking backup like a nandroid backup when using fastboot
I second this, am scared too.... Please @ingbrzy answer this.

Sir please am currently on Xiaomi.eu ROM 12.5.9 (stable), can i just update via fastboot and not loose any data?? To upgrade to miui 13??
You can upgrade from stable EU MIUI12.5 to stable EU MIUI13, and you are not expected to loose data... But why take risks, just backup your data before trying.

Man, get out of stuff if you want to keep your family affection.
OR built a solid backup!

You get 2 scripts with included with the rom (2 for each operating system): one that only updates the rom but doesn't clear data and one that wipes everything and does a clean install. If you're updating from xiaomi.eu 12.5.4 stable, run windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat as it doesn't affect data. If you're going from weekly to stable or from stock rom to xiaomi.eu, run the other script that does a clean flash but back up your data before starting. Also make sure your bootloader is unlocked

Hi. Have a very strange issue with my mi 11 ultra. Since I installed weekly hey I have a random reboots, that can happen any time. For example at night, or when I talking with smb (calling). Also google pay security check often break. I wipe google services data and reinstall pay and thats helped. Im doing it once a week. I tried clean falshes of weekly rom many times, but the problem is still appear. Week ago I tried installing official CN rom via MiFlash, I clean flashed CN 13.0.5, than clean flashed XEU stable 13.0.5 but the problem is still there. Random reboot, app crashes and google pay dont pass security test. Sorry for my bad english. What should I do?

Already fixed.. Download ROM again..
are you talking about that first rebuilt rom released around midnight? If so, unfortunately nothing has changed. Even before the rebuild, the clean update was working. On this you need to format the data because without it the update is on MIUI and after some time it ejects the device first into Recovery mode and after restart and another boot loop to FastBoot. I also noticed that the new image removes custom Recovery and the FastBoot mode shows no longer a bunny rummaging in the robot, it only shows the orange FastBoot inscription.

Could the reason be a rooted magisk before the update, to miui 13 a device based on MIUI 12.5?

Last edited:
are you talking about that first rebuilt rom released around midnight? If so, unfortunately nothing has changed. Even before the rebuild, the clean update was working. On this you need to format the data because without it the update is on MIUI and after some time it ejects the device first into Recovery mode and after restart and another boot loop to FastBoot.
According to other users, the reuploaded ROMs to SourceForge fixed their booting issue altogether, so you're doing something wrong.

I also noticed that the new image removes custom Recovery ...
If you're talking about Redmi Note 10 (sunny/mojito) then it's completely normal. There is no TWRP that can decrypt data partition on Android 12, thus TWRP is not included with our Android 12 ROMs...

... and the FastBoot mode shows no longer a bunny rummaging in the robot, it only shows the orange FastBoot inscription.
That's normal. No more bunny. And that's the case for all recent ROMs. Not sure why you think it's a problem.

Could the reason be a rooted magisk before the update, to miui 13 a device based on MIUI 12.5?
No idea, probably unrelated, but I can't know for sure.

Reactions: Adeolu and zUltra
in the latest update of Redmi note 10 the google play system update if i update it cause auto reboot then the google play system update it going back.

• Sad
Reactions: Adeolu
Hello, maybe I'm wrong but I think that on my Mi11 the Wallet (Google Pay) Quicksettings that was on the 13.0.4 is missing on the 13.0.5. Is that normal?

Thank you

Firmware 13.05 Mi Ultra 11 .
Some Apps in WLAN dont have Internet connection. Hmmm permission WLAN/mobile is on. Solution ?:)

Hello, now i'm on xiaomi.eu 12.5.13 with root and twrp installed. What i need to do, for correctly flash xiaomi.eu 13? Please give me an instruction, it will be very helpful. Thanks all.

Reactions: Moliere