MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

First id like to thank everyone who made this eurom for our devices and to the people here in this community for endless helping everyone...

Im currently using stable eurom rom 12.5.19 pocoF3/K40 do i need to back up all my data or can i just install it straight via fastboot without losing all my data? Thanks and more power to this community
You can do that, but what happen if you get a bad glitch during install?
Be always prepared and thinking of the worst case.
HAVE a backup!

Reactions: katerpanne
First id like to thank everyone who made this eurom for our devices and to the people here in this community for endless helping everyone...

Im currently using stable eurom rom 12.5.19 pocoF3/K40 do i need to back up all my data or can i just install it straight via fastboot without losing all my data? Thanks and more power to this community
it depends… as lolo told, make a backup and if you switch to weekly you have to format

This time it is definitely a bug. The charging animation "Glow" stutters on a Redmi Note 10. "Flow" and "Wave" are fluid. Hehe

Edit: I should have used the search before instead of after writing my post. "Glow" on Redmi Note 10 was already reported.

Hi guys!

I have Poco F3. Im using 13.0.2.0 Stable.
If I want to upgrade to 13.0.3.0, do I have to make it again with fastboot? I dont want to wipe evetything again... The Updater App doesnt work for me. Is there any other way to do? Is there maybe TWRP for Poco F3 for Android 12?
Thanks for the Answers! Cheers!

Hi guys!

I have Poco F3. Im using 13.0.2.0 Stable.
If I want to upgrade to 13.0.3.0, do I have to make it again with fastboot? I dont want to wipe evetything again... The Updater App doesnt work for me. Is there any other way to do? Is there maybe TWRP for Poco F3 for Android 12?
Thanks for the Answers! Cheers!
yes fastboot, download to computer and click on it. u wont loose photos r files. go ahead, take backup for emergency. tnx.

Hy folks!

Help please in the chart i see, the sweet has a miui 13 FASTBOOT rom available. Yesterday my updater app is notifíed me, there is a miui 13 version .
How can i (can i?) install via the updater app?? (i have an eu rom, 12.5.9.)

Hy folks!

Help please in the chart i see, the sweet has a miui 13 FASTBOOT rom available. Yesterday my updater app is notifíed me, there is a miui 13 version .
How can i (can i?) install via the updater app?? (i have an eu rom, 12.5.9.)
Read first post or look here:
A12 devices no update via TWRP or updater app.

1643282869491.png

Hi folks.
How can I tell which ROM type I'm currently on? eg A10, a11 and so on?

I have read through the thread but haven't been able to figure out which I'm on.

My last flash was Miui 12.6 weekly, version 21.11.3.

Am I right in thinking that I can't flash from 12.6 weekly to a 13 stable without backup/wipe data?

If someone could point me towards what to read, I'd appreciate it greatly.

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

This issue is as old as Android 11 on Global ROM base, not new to this update. We got no device to debug this behavior, so just don't update Google Play system.
yeah but now is dont have a heating like 12.5 great job. if you want a logs i will send if needed an little help for that issue.

yes fastboot, download to computer and click on it. u wont loose photos r files. go ahead, take backup for emergency. tnx.
Thank you for your answer! My problem is not about the fotos, music... But I dont want to install each time all my apps, i dont want root again each time when I update... I think its better, I wait until have TWRP, and flashable zip...

Wording is indeed ambiguous but there are only fastboot ROMs available so you need to use fastboot.
Thank you! Wasn't clear. And am i guessing correct, after flash via fastboot i'm loosing my twrp? SO i flash the image,then before i restart the device,i need to reflash twrp too?

Thank you for your answer! My problem is not about the fotos, music... But I dont want to install each time all my apps, i dont want root again each time when I update... I think its better, I wait until have TWRP, and flashable zip...
If you update, you won't lose any apps, it will say like it was before with just a newer version, like a regular update....

To be true it is even easier than TWRP, as by me.

in the latest update of Redmi note 10 the google play system update if i update it cause auto reboot then the google play system update it going back.
Is your device rooted?
I observe this happens to me when my device is rooted.
But after uninstalling root, it works

How can I find the changelog for my 11 Ultra updates? All the links for changelogs in the first post are down.
Maybe you will find some information about changes, if you are opening the update app, click on the 3 dots and "What's new?".
Not sure if every time there is mentioned "System, General optimizations, fixes and latest translation updates"...