MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

any solution about the problem when restart the phone that stop to logo mi and need again glean instal,and again and again......

Kindly can someone give me the procedure on how to make it work? Coz I installed it and booted successfully and running very smoothly compared to miui 12. But when I restarted it it stuck on the mi logo. I can't figure out where am actually missing.
Im using the sourceforge version ,what i did for install was ,put the phone in fastboot > run fastboot boot twrp-3.6.0_11-0-sweet.img on cmd (i dont flash it just run the image for wipe data) >wipe data>then restart the phone i dont let the phone star on android just put in fastboot mode again and run the windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat << i know its a double data format but i want be sure and now im on redmi note 10 pro 6 ram/128 gb and work like a charm,no bugs at the moment and the battery life is good for me just 20 % used in 10 hours (my work)

Reactions: biscoot
good day friends testing miui 13 on my Redmi note 10 pro, it works very smoothly in the gallery, settings in system apps, only that when installing social network apps they are very slow there are even times that they seem to get stuck, another doubt there is a way to navigate in Internet remains as default Google and not the app (browser) that it brings? It is the truth, it makes me very slow. or is there a way to fix that? I wish you could help me greetings to all

Bug while watching Netflix, when Open notificación bar the video is all distortioned, same with control center, is worst when Netflix is minimized. Latest stable miui13, Xiaomi Mi 11i

Reactions: calil3000
On latest 13 stable here on mi11
- Google assistant is not showing up (had to install it via playstore) using shortcuts (0.5sec press power or swipe up from corner).
- Google pay is not wotking (at least with my bank in Italy)
- Keyboard feels laggy again
- whatsapp is not showing gifs thumbnail images (EDIT: This one is gone with a fresh install with wipe data)

Last edited:
The problem is probably my bad English.
After you've edited your post, I do fully understand now.

Guess the problem was that Shenzen offered the phone with global EU version as an option. So I hought of course this is a official version supported by xiaomi.

Nothing else made sense to me but expecting that a phone comes with an officially supported OS installed. You don't go to your local store buying a new samsung phone with Lineage (for example).

Obviously this is not the case.
Damn it.

Rgds
Stefan

Updated from 12.5 on my k40 pro, phone keeps rebooting after like a minute or half of use after boot. Anyone else get a similar issue? Safe mode boot works fine. Turning off airplane mode in safe mode makes it reboot.

Last edited:
Bug while watching Netflix, when Open notificación bar the video is all distortioned, same with control center, is worst when Netflix is minimized. Latest stable miui13, Xiaomi Mi 11i
This happens because you have wqhd enabled and Netflix is playing in high resolution. The bug is there since 12.5.7 version as far a I am aware. To solve it you have to either change your phone's resolution to fhd or change netflix image quality to medium or low.

I just installed xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Lite5G_V13.0.4.0.SKICNXM_v13-12-fastboot on my phone, and have two questions:

a) CIT, Check version info has:

signature check:
build fingerprint PASSED
apk signature FAILED
recovery signature PASSED

Is "apk signature FAILED" normal? Or did I miss something? I see this on a fresh install, with nothing else done.

b) I am looking at the instructions to install Magisk v24.0. And it has:
(Optional) If your device has a separate vbmeta partition, you can patch the vbmeta partition with command:
fastboot flash vbmeta --disable-verity --disable-verification vbmeta.img
The instructions indicate this is optional, and everything appears to work if I don't. Can anyone tell me what exactly does this do, and is it something that I should (or shouldn't) do?

Reactions: Gralfitox
Hi Guys, I'm using RN10 Pro.
Did anybody flashed the ROM while having encrypted system?
I know I have to flash it via Fastboot, but I'm still confused if encryption/decryption matters somehow...
Thanks !

Hello,,

i install miui 13 on lite 11 via fastboot (clean install) but when i reboot my device or shutdown its not booting just stuck on first logo (boot loop) what is the problem, (its not boot untill install it again with clean install)
I had to update 3 times until it works on My M1 11

Unlocked Poco F3 today, installed 13.02 via fastboot with deleting Data - first install. Then, after found 13.03 rom, update to 13.03 via fastboot.

Looking in the mirror see a lucky guy :)

Evertything works like charme - thanks to the devs - i love you all ;-)

Thanks, but the Mi 11i don't have wqhd screen, well the bug isn't a Big problem, is only ugly to see
This happens because you have wqhd enabled and Netflix is playing in high resolution. The bug is there since 12.5.7 version as far a I am aware. To solve it you have to either change your phone's resolution to fhd or change netflix image quality to medium or low.

Hi,
I installed rom, everything seemed fine until I restarted my phone and now im stuck at bootloop.
Redmi note 10 sunny

Reactions: geoorg
im reading here on guys that the new update of the miui 13 made the phone some problems that havent faced before , so im asking myself - will it be better to wait for the official miui 13 update from xiaomi? what do you think?

Hey guys, quick question: when I download the rom for my device (11 Ultra) which is: xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V13.0.9.0.SKACNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip , I get a error/warning when I unzip it using 7zip that says: "header error" ("kopfout" in Dutch). I redownloaded it 2x from each mirror, but each time get this warning. Is that something I need to worry about? The SHA1 is correct....

Reactions: peter.milo
Hey guys, quick question: when I download the rom for my device (11 Ultra) which is: xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V13.0.9.0.SKACNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip , I get a error/warning when I unzip it using 7zip that says: "header error" ("kopfout" in Dutch). I redownloaded it 2x from each mirror, but each time get this warning. Is that something I need to worry about? The SHA1 is correct....
It's a 7-zip issue. More of a warning, not an error.
If you extract any other way, you won't have any warnings/errors at all.
I personally use WinRAR. You can safely ignore it.

It's a 7-zip issue. More of a warning, not an error.
If you extract any other way, you won't have any warnings/errors at all.
I personally use WinRAR. You can safely ignore it.
Thanks! As the SHA1 was correct I kind of thought it must be 7zip. Thanks for confirming!
Am flashing as we speak! Btw: can I say again: you guys are amazing! I can't even think about the many hours you guys must spend on these projects - and answering questions from people - like me! kudos!

ps: better then kudos: I donated a "beer" ;-)

Last edited:
Hey all, I'm having the same reboot loop issue as many have had. It's a Xiaomi.eu Mi 11 Ultra, updated from 12.5 to 13 (stable to stable, then 13.0.5 to 13.0.9, no clean install), logs don't show much. The reboot loop can be stopped putting the phone in airplane mode, so disabling the SIMs. After days though, it can still happen. Weirdly enough, after the update to 13.0.5 the phone worked fine for days before showing this issue, with no apparent changes. Can logs help? I'd like to avoid a wipe.

Im using the sourceforge version ,what i did for install was ,put the phone in fastboot > run fastboot boot twrp-3.6.0_11-0-sweet.img on cmd (i dont flash it just run the image for wipe data) >wipe data>then restart the phone i dont let the phone star on android just put in fastboot mode again and run the windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat << i know its a double data format but i want be sure and now im on redmi note 10 pro 6 ram/128 gb and work like a charm,no bugs at the moment and the battery life is good for me just 20 % used in 10 hours (my work)
Nice. I'll try your procedure and let you know.