MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

The rear display is working for all functions you said.
Since 13.0.5
I did it with the update file.
Thanks. The idea here is to use the update bat so I don't lose any of my files. Do you know if I can go from 12.5.20 to 13.0.9 without installing 13.0.5 first?

Thanks. The idea here is to use the update bat so I don't lose any of my files. Do you know if I can go from 12.5.20 to 13.0.9 without installing 13.0.5 first?
I guess you can directly go with the 13.0.9 update.
But if you are unsure just download both and do both update ;-)

Reactions: calil3000
Hey guys, I am a newbie and there are a lot of comments here and some are confusing me. I have installed in my MI 11 Ultra, the 12.5.20 version (RKACNXM from Xiaomi.eu) following the community guide - thanks for that. Now, I want to give the MIUI 13 a try. Do I need to install the 13.0.5 before updating it to 13.0.9, or can I just jump it to the latest version available?

For my information:
- Did Xiaomi add the rear display option to the video, portrait, or night modes? Is it available in 13.0.9 from Xiaomi.eu?
- Is MIUI 13 a stable or beta version. I believe it is a stable one, but a few comments made me question my understanding.

Thanks in advance for all your support and patience.
jump to direct. its stable. dont worry. go ahead.

Reactions: calil3000
Hi everyone. My device is a Mi 11 and now I have MIUI 12.5.16 installed via TWRP.
I wanna put this stable update but I have to install it via fastboot. I know that I can update without deleting all, but when we'll have an update with TWRP version, will I be able to install it via TWRP from a fastboot version without deleting all?
Thank you.
Please...
Because I have 12 account on Google authenticator and if I have to reset all data to come back to a twrp firmware I'll lose all accounts and will be a problem

Please...
Because I have 12 account on Google authenticator and if I have to reset all data to come back to a twrp firmware I'll lose all accounts and will be a problem
I already answered your question, what are you waiting from us ?

Reactions: geoorg
I already answered your question, what are you waiting from us ?
You said "you will need to replace your current recovery anyway when a TWRP fully compatible with Android 12 will be available".
So, i will need to delete all data when a TRWP for Andoid 12 will be availeble?

You said "you will need to replace your current recovery anyway when a TWRP fully compatible with Android 12 will be available".
So, i will need to delete all data when a TRWP for Andoid 12 will be availeble?
No (at least it is not expected). If you don't use the fastboot ROM, you will still need to update your recovery anyway if a matching TWRP is available.

In all cases, I would suggest you to backup accordingly.

No (at least it is not expected). If you don't use the fastboot ROM, you will still need to update your recovery anyway if a matching TWRP is available.
OK thank you.
So for now I could update to the Fastboot version and then, when the TWRP version comes out, update it and then the whole system. Without losing data. Correct?

OK thank you.
So for now I could update to the Fastboot version and then, when the TWRP version comes out, update it and then the whole system. Without losing data. Correct?
Yes...
But backup your data, if it is this important.

Please...
If you wanna be safe, you could switch from "GoogleAuth" to "andOTP" available in f-droid. There you export and reimport backups for all your OTP accounts at once. (sorry, little offtopic).
Just in case something goes wrong.

No OTA, no update in recovery for A12 devices since there is no full working TWRP at the moment. Please use search function before asking. Has been answered multiple times.
I know it´s been answered multiple times already, just wanted to be sure. Could´ve been that something changed in the past weeks. :)

Quick question - I got a Mi 10 ultra and there is no fastboot rom available for the update. So I have to update it via batchscript and usb cable but can I update it then as well so that I dont have to backup all my stuff or do I rly need to clean install which would be much work? Im currently running MIUI 12.6 on Android 11 I guess.

Quick question - I got a Mi 10 ultra and there is no fastboot rom available for the update. So I have to update it via batchscript and usb cable but can I update it then as well so that I dont have to backup all my stuff or do I rly need to clean install which would be much work? Im currently running MIUI 12.6 on Android 11 I guess.
Inside the fastboot zip there is two batch files one of them says install with data format and the other one says update

Hello,

My phone is Mi11 Lite 4G with MIUI 13 stable. I have problems with creating backups in Signal - Private Messenger dual app.
When I tap on "Create backup" nothing happens. Primary app works fine. Permissions are set.
Where's the problem?
Thanks for help.

signal.jpg