MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Hi together,

not sure if this recommendation is welcome. If not, please clear this post.
I read, that somebody is dissatisfied with the camera quality of Mi 11 pro/ultra, since updating to MIUI13. I searched for a *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* mod and found this from "Wichaya". This is a good working *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* for this devices, also with ultra wide lense and 5x zoom lense support + config files.

I made a selfie for example and the pictures are incredibly improved between stock cam app and *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* by wichaya. Take a look at the hair structure detail difference.
Note: I used the config file for Mi 11 pro.

Recommendations are always welcome as far as I'm concerned. You can always ignore them if not needed. Will try it out on my 11 ultra with the XML for the ultra. Thanks.

Quick question - I got a Mi 10 ultra and there is no fastboot rom available for the update. So I have to update it via batchscript and usb cable but can I update it then as well so that I dont have to backup all my stuff or do I rly need to clean install which would be much work? Im currently running MIUI 12.6 on Android 11 I guess.

-seem you not even care to open download link see if ROM available for your phone.
-dirty flash update from stable rom to another stable not causing data loss.
-u crying for real answer for safe to flash via update script, i tell u as long as u follow the procedure, phone will successfully boot up after update

If you update, you won't lose any apps, it will say like it was before with just a newer version, like a regular update....

To be true it is even easier than TWRP, as by me.
Oh! Good news! I didnt know that. Thanks for the answer!

Hello, after installation, it is not possible to install the apk of the application. There is a solution to this problem. Thank you.

Attachments

• icx_K2WxMwM.jpg
    icx_K2WxMwM.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 239
After a few days with poco f3 and Miui 13.03 stable --> Everything works :) banking, Google pay, Volte, vowifi, batterylife is normal and sophos secure email AND sophos secure workspace to!
Great job und thanks a lot to the devs! You are heros ;-)

Hey guys, what is this icon, and does it work for you? Cuz nothing happens when I press it.

Attachments

• IMG_20220203_094715.jpg
    IMG_20220203_094715.jpg
    412.7 KB · Views: 225
After 2 days after 13.0.5 Rom Installation. Standard dialer changed to google dialer by itself.
In App Info it says restored from backup.. but I never used Google dialer.
How can I fix it and get my Xiaomi dialer back

View attachment 40790View attachment 40789View attachment 40787View attachment 40788
Funny I had this too and I didn't understand why no call were recorded. I don't remember having 2 dialers but after deleting the Google one everything was back to normal... I'm pretty sure I never downloaded the Google dialer as one of the reasons to switch to EU rom was the call recording option ;-) Anyway everything is running fine again now....

Hey guys, is there a way to receive a notification everytime a new room version for my phone is uploaded or do I have to manually check it from time to time? Just wondering...

Hey guys, is there a way to receive a notification everytime a new room version for my phone is uploaded or do I have to manually check it from time to time? Just wondering...
My 11 ultra automatically tells me there's an update for my xiaomi.eu rom. At least it did when I was running 12.5, a message was displayed that 13.0.5 was available. Then, after again when 13.0.9 became available. I also use an app MIUI downloader with which you can easily check the latest rom version and MIUI news.

Reactions: calil3000
After flashing via fastboot, my mi 11 ultra is stuck at "This device is locked", where i need to activate phone. The screen is not responding. I tried to connect via fastboot again, phone is not detected. Please who else experienced this? I need an urgent solution.

My bootloader has been unlocked since. I just found what the problem was. Apparently, I didnt allow the fastboot to finish installing. I thought it was done installing when I disconnected my phone. I allowed it again after my PC detected THE PHONE. I am back with my machine. Thanks.

All should know that it takes a while for fastboot installation to complete after which your phone boots up.

My 11 ultra automatically tells me there's an update for my xiaomi.eu rom. At least it did when I was running 12.5, a message was displayed that 13.0.5 was available. Then, after again when 13.0.9 became available. I also use an app MIUI downloader with which you can easily check the latest rom version and MIUI news.
I also have a Mi 11 Ultra but my 12.5.7 version wasn't telling me of any of the updates. I downloaded the MIUI downloader and it's excellent. Thanks!

Xtremly happy with this release. Except the Whatsapp missing names.
Solve it through permission.
I solved it by going to settings > accounts > WhatsApp > WhatsApp > more (...) > remove account. Then going to WhatsApp > new chat icon > more options > refresh.

Also, excellent release. Thanks everyone involved.

My bootloader has been unlocked since. I just found what the problem was. Apparently, I didnt allow the fastboot to finish installing. I thought it was done installing when I disconnected my phone. I allowed it again after my PC detected THE PHONE. I am back with my machine. Thanks.

All should know that it takes a while for fastboot installation to complete after which your phone boots up.

That was the same in my first try with fastboot installation. I was assuming it was finished, but in the second try, I detected that it needs much more time to install completely.

Reactions: nays70 and davital
Hello. I`am upgrate to version 13.0.6. After update at redirect inbound call dont write wath is this redirect call.
Have anyone else this problem?