MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Same issue here

After installing 13.0.2.0 Mi 10 I can't get into twrp, it just flashes the twrp logo. just press the power button and enter the system, does that mean i lost twrp? or that it solve me give since it does not start the twrp
I find it amazing, that some peeps messing with their cellphones worth more than several hundred bucks but arent able to simply read and understand the first and second post of this thread. Tell me how did you Install MIUI 13? And why did you Install miui13 that way? If you answer this question, you can answer the other question by yourself.

Power button end call not working please can you take care of it
device: mi11
version : 13.0.6
note: same error in previous version

So installed 13.0.2 stable on mi 10. Install via fastboot no problems at all. Rooted magisk, installed pached boot via fastboot aslo. Root everything good, working, safety net passed aslo. So that point everything good. Checked monitor refresh rate on always on display everything ok. In menu 90 in lock scrren(always on display 30) so everything ok. Noticed just that battery usage is strongly increased, comparing with before realese of miui. Thanx for Developers!

Hey guys after clean install this ROM my Mi 11 can't get deep sleep at all, power consumption is really high from "Android System".. and as i can see it's the wakelock com.android.server.MountServiceIdler someoneknows what it is?

So installed 13.0.2 stable on mi 10. Install via fastboot no problems at all. Rooted magisk, installed pached boot via fastboot aslo. Root everything good, working, safety net passed aslo. So that point everything good. Checked monitor refresh rate on always on display everything ok. In menu 90 in lock scrren(always on display 30) so everything ok. Noticed just that battery usage is strongly increased, comparing with before realese of miui. Thanx for Developers!
Dirty flash or a clean install ? i flashed it over the MIUI 12.5.11 , rooted also the first day i noticed some battery drain.

I have MIUI 13.0.2 on Mi 10, the share and paste menus look worse and less functional than the latest MIUI 12.5 Release

The screen usage time is no more showing up in The Mi 10 5g battery stats after flashing the MIUI 13.0.2 xiaomi.eu? Any one happened to him?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-02-19-16-29-58-073_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-02-19-16-29-58-073_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    275.2 KB · Views: 174
Hi guys, I have the MI 11 Pro China version 13.0.9 with blocked bootloader and I'm planning to install the xiaomi.eu rom.
Can someone explain me step by step what to do?
From my understanding I have to:
1- unlock bootloader
2- i've read on the thread that TWRP is not supported for A12 devices so I don't have to install such recovery
3- install xiaomi and adb fastboot drivers on my pc
4- download rom and flash it via some sort of xiaomi software

is it correct?
I'd appreciate any answer and correction.
THX

Hi can someone tell me is it save to just update my Mi11T Pro from 12..5.10.0.RKDMIXM (stable) to 13.0.1.0.SKDMIXM (stable) with windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat?
Thanks

Изпратено от моят 2107113SG с помощта на Tapatalk

Hi can someone tell me is it save to just update my Mi11T Pro from 12..5.10.0.RKDMIXM (stable) to 13.0.1.0.SKDMIXM (stable) with windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat?
Thanks

At least with the poco F3 there were no problems doing it this way.

Reactions: Aft3rsh0k
Thanks

I was on 12.5.10.0 and I upgraded to 13.0.1.0 I didn't lose any data and I haven't had a problem so far

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-02-19-21-35-52-978_com.android.settings.jpg.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-02-19-21-35-52-978_com.android.settings.jpg.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 293
Thanks

Yes It Is .. Just Do It from last stable EU .. all went good

Reactions: Aft3rsh0k
There was a setting for full screen mode on MIUI 12.5.
On MIUI 13 it's gone causing some apps can not be opened because of this setting permission.

Is this 'full screen mode setting' really gone or just move somewhere else. I can't find it

There was a setting for full screen mode on MIUI 12.5.
On MIUI 13 it's gone causing some apps can not be opened because of this setting permission.

Is this 'full screen mode setting' really gone or just move somewhere else. I can't find it
Definitely looks like it. It's intentionally hidden. And even if unhidden, it looks like a mess because it was abandoned and not adapted for MIUI 13.
Seems like it's no longer supported.

Reactions: biscoot and gang4
I'm using mix 4, basically the rom runs stably but there is 1 problem that is installing the game pubg vng and related mobile can't access the memory, even though it has been fully granted, hope to fix this problem soon, I use the machine in Vietnam. Has anyone had similar problems. youtube swiping is not smooth, feels like being at 60hz only on stable version 13.0.4.0

Dark mode option not working on latest 13 for 11t pro
Its work to me!
But from 12.5 on my mi9t pro end now to my mi11t pro when you hide a video in stock file manager after restarting the phone the video is brick end cant watch anymore. The problem is not solve over year
0179c734585026873e20aaf801de418e.jpg