MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Another Bug what i found is, the defined DNS Server in my Network is ignored by my mobile since the Switch. But the confiuration is correct.

I need help. I want go back to Miui 12, because of the Camera issue but if i try to boot into my recover it´s not possible, because it´s not booting into.
What can i do?
fastboot boot twrp.img but better flash stock rom and then your xiaomi.eu

Before you edited your reply, you asked "what is wrong with Xiaomi?"...
Nothing is wrong with Xiaomi. Mi 10T Pro does not exist in China, so China ROM for Mi 10T comes without camera modules for Mi 10T Pro's 108MP sensor.
We probably should have used Global ROM as base for Mi 10T Pro from the start, even if that means no Beta ROMs and slower Stable ROM releases, because right now it delays the release for Redmi K30S Pro/Mi 10T, for which the China ROM was intended.

We don't know what to do yet about this Stable. Might wait for a Global Stable MIUI 13 to see if camera has been updated there...

Hello,
Redmi K30S Ultra In China is same as Mi 10T Pro in other regios. I know it wrong? Doesn't Redmi develop MIUI 13 ROM for this model?
If you will change for global thread what will happen with Google apps in it? Can you change them for MIUI version (dialer, contacts, weather...)?
Thank you :)

Last edited:
Thanks, But the bootloader will be locked again or?
I tried Boot twrp.img But the Same bootloop of recovery

As I know there is no working (well) TWRP with A12 ROMs. I think you must flash from fastboot a factory MIUI 12 ROM and after change for Multi ROM with TWRP.

Hi, I wanted to ask when the translation reporting pages will be available again? Because some are no longer available (eg. Italian), because I would like to report bugs.

Redmi K30S Ultra In China is same as Mi 10T Pro in other regios. I know it wrong?
Yes, you know wrong. Redmi K30S Ultra is equivalent to Mi 10T, and they have the same 64MP sensor.
Mi 10T Pro is basically the same but with a 108MP sensor, so a different device for all intents and purposes.

Doesn't Redmi develop MIUI 13 ROM for this model?
I don't understand the question.

If you will change for global thread ...
Global "thread"? You mean making a separate ROM for Mi 10T Pro based on Global ROM? That's not in our plans at all right now, at least until we see the state of the upcoming MIUI 13 Global ROM for the device.

... what will happen with Google apps in it? Can you change them for MIUI version (dialer, contacts, weather...)?
If we ever decide to do the above, then yes, the Google apps are replaced with MIUI apps, as with all of our Global-based ROMs.

Hi guys, serious problem with wakelocks, no deep sleep and very high power consumption with Mi 11, any solution?

HI guy, it seems issue is in your phone.you must investigate yourself!
I thought it was my problem but after 2 factory resets and no particular apps installed i've seen with gsam battery monitor that i've no deep sleep and there's the "android system" voice that use the CPU all the time and having like 140 standby interruptions in 2 hours and 743 wakelocks...someone who can help me or knows how to optimize the system...with the MIUI 13 stock Global i didn't have these problems that's why i asked here now that i have this latest stable .eu

Installed yesterday afternoon in the device (poco f2 pro), and for now all the rom works perfectly. Thanks ingbrzy and all the staff for what you have been doing for years for all users. :emoji_clap:

Reactions: ONick and arifesat
Yes, you know wrong. Redmi K30S Ultra is equivalent to Mi 10T, and they have the same 64MP sensor.
Mi 10T Pro is basically the same but with a 108MP sensor, so a different device for all intents and purposes.

I don't understand the question.

Global "thread"? You mean making a separate ROM for Mi 10T Pro based on Global ROM? That's not in our plans at all right now, at least until we see the state of the upcoming MIUI 13 Global ROM for the device.

If we ever decide to do the above, then yes, the Google apps are replaced with MIUI apps, as with all of our Global-based ROMs.

Thanks for all answer. I see more clearly.

Hi there,
I can't run the MIUI 13 update.

When I run "windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat" as admin it gets stuck on "waiting for device".

I reinstalled my computer and it hasn't worked since.

all drivers are installed. usb debugging is on, bootloder unlocked

Can someone help me please?

• Love
Reactions: Merlin91 and JiaiJ
Ok, i'm about to update from 12.5.20 stable to last MIUI 13 on my Mi11 Ultra.
Until now i used recovery version, now roms are only fastboot version.
Someone could tell me how to do step by step?
Obv it' unlocked ad with TWRP already installed.

PS: how it works the update with fastboot roms? Have i to reset every update/installation?

Ok, i'm about to update from 12.5.20 stable to last MIUI 13 on my Mi11 Ultra.
Until now i used recovery version, now roms are only fastboot version.
Someone could tell me how to do step by step?
Obv it' unlocked ad with TWRP already installed.

PS: how it works the update with fastboot roms? Have i to reset every update/installation?
Use this and thanks to @katerpanne

Hi. Just tried to flash on Poco F2 Pro and first of all one of the links isn't working and the other when I download the zip it says invalid zip file format when flashing. Is this file corrupt maybe? Could you please re-upload it on androidfilehost? Thanks
Did you try yo install vía TWRP? If is right you will failed becuase miui 13 can install only vía fastboot read first post also here a guide

If you are going from weekly MIUIv13, you are doing a downgade so format data is mandatory!

Tip for Android 12 devices: Because TWRP doesn't work with Android 12, the update needs to be flashed in Fastboot mode. Download the ZIP package, unpack it and run update script (without formatting data if you're moving from Android 11 xiaomi.eu ROM or with format data if you're flashing it first time).

Warning: Camera doesn't work properly on Mi 10T Pro. We don't recommend upgrading to this version if you own Mi 10T Pro. Redmi K30S Ultra/Mi 10T camera works fine.
I am using Mi10T pro running rom Eu stable 12.5.8 (for HMK30SUltra - Mi10T). Can I update to rom Eu 13 stable now? Thank u