MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

reflash it with 13,0,1. Which was your previous rom?
12.5.10. I installed Nova launcher, but even switching the default launcher to Nova, I still get notifications that the System Launcher keeps stopping every 2-3 minutes.

I love and want the original launcher and will try to reflash again 13.0.1, maybe even wait for the next stable version of MIUI 13, while trying to fix the error without formating/erasing my data/apps/settings.

My experience is the same with my M11 Ultra. At first Permissions ate up battery, after cleaning all data from Permissions it is now Screen that uses the most battery power. Also on latest stable. No other problems with this version.
It's a wonderful rom, everything works fine but the battery is a tragedy

Hi all. I am new here so don't be too harsh. I have a question. When I recieve message or notification of any kind there is no vibration. Is that normal, there is no vibration for notifications only for calls? Thank you in advance.

Hi all. I am new here so don't be too harsh. I have a question. When I recieve message or notification of any kind there is no vibration. Is that normal, there is no vibration for notifications only for calls? Thank you in advance.
hi, do you have installed the custom rom from this side and which version and device? if you dont have the custom rom from xiaomi.eu the please ask in the official xiaomi forum c.mi.com

Reactions: LOLO9393 and JiaiJ
I think it depends on the app. in whatsapp or telegram as examplei it is possible to activate vibration if there is a notification.
There is no vibration no matter which app I am using. But when I put my mobile into silence mode and with enabled vibration, it vibrates.

There is no vibration no matter which app I am using. But when I put my mobile into silence mode and with enabled vibration, it vibrates.
Do you have the option "Vibrate with notification" enabled (there should be something similar, mine is set in spanish)

bad ram management in poco f2 pro, the miui 13 system starts with only 2.4Gb of available ram, while miui 12.5 stable started with 3.5 GB of available ram

Can someone explain why Google Messages doesnt work on last Stable Version on MiX 4, it works on Weekly.. I'm little but confused about..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-17-11-03-59-452_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-17-11-03-59-452_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 188
After dirty updating my mi 10 ultra from 12.5 to 13.0, I cannot use fingerprint authentication on the Revolut app. Another app which uses fingerprint works fine. Is there any solution for this. Has anyone experienced the same problem? Thank you.

Reactions: Alexbo
After dirty updating my mi 10 ultra from 12.5 to 13.0, I cannot use fingerprint authentication on the Revolut app. Another app which uses fingerprint works fine. Is there any solution for this. Has anyone experienced the same problem? Thank you.
Is the problem there only with the Revolut app? Then the problem ist most probably in this app..... Try maybe to uninstall and install it again. Maybe it's still not Android 12 compatible.

Reactions: Alexbo
I've checked with a friend with android 12 whose app is working properly. I've tried reinstalling the app, same problem. Another app that has the same problem is Kaspersky Safe Kids. But CEZ works fine.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I use mi note 10 lite. download everything put phone in fast
menu plugs in and run .bat (cmd). Do it exactly like in the video.
Thanks IGOR!!! Team...

Attachments

• 1647526904201.jpg
    1647526904201.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: biscoot